Windows 10: Latest windows 10 update will not print to my Brother MFC-J630W printer.

Discus and support Latest windows 10 update will not print to my Brother MFC-J630W printer. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since the latest update I can't print to my Brother wireless network printer MFC-J630W. I have been keeping one of my computers from completing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GaryDodge1, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Latest windows 10 update will not print to my Brother MFC-J630W printer.

Since the latest update I can't print to my Brother wireless network printer MFC-J630W. I have been keeping one of my computers from completing the update and can still print back to this printer using remote desktop through that machine.

I completely uninstalled the printer and tried to reinstall with the latest driver package, but it still doesn't work. When I send a print job the machine, it "wakes up" the display, but never "receives data".

Will there be a fix coming soon?

:)

GaryDodge1, Jun 27, 2020
  2. jacobacci Win User

Brother MFC J6720DW listed with strange icon in Devices and Printers

I have reinstalled the drivers for my Brother MFC J6720DW and now the printer icon is listed in the unspecified category instead of the printer category. The printer is the "Device" icon to the right.

Latest windows 10 update will not print to my Brother MFC-J630W printer. [​IMG]

Right clicking on the icon shows the usual items for a printer (printing properties etc.), In addition it shows a "Browse Files" entry that lists the card reader of the printer.

To the left of the Brother printer icon there is another similar one that seems to be my USB card reader

jacobacci, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Wynona Win User

Dangit, Microsoft has messed up my printers once again!

My Brother MFC J825DW (Inkjet) printer won't print because Windows has set it to offline!

My Brother MFC 7460DN (Laser) printer just trucks right along.

Anybody know how I can get my Inkjet Brother back online?

Wynona, Jun 27, 2020
  4. simrick Win User

Latest windows 10 update will not print to my Brother MFC-J630W printer.

Turn it off and turn it back on?

simrick, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Latest windows 10 update will not print to my Brother MFC-J630W printer.

1. Latest windows 10 update will not print to my Brother MFC-J630W printer. - Similar Threads - Latest update print

2. MFC-5890CN Brother printer stops printing after Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MFC-5890CN Brother printer stops printing after Windows update: My MFC-5890CN Brother printer stops printing after update in March 2021. This has happened before. You will think Microsoft guys would have taken this onboard. Any suggestion on what to do?...
  3. Photos no longer printing correctly on my brother mfc printer

Photos no longer printing correctly on my brother mfc printer: My photos were printing fine up until March 5th or 6th. Now they only print a small strip on the left and a larger strip on the right. The rest is white. Nothing tells me there is a problem. I even tried printing previous photos. Same problem. After being on a chat with...
  4. Brother Printer MFC-J220

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brother Printer MFC-J220: Brother Printer MFC-J220 still not working and now am getting messages that there's an error in Windows. I was following on from another Brother printer help. Why can't Microsoft send the update to correct this problem. In a way I'm glad I'm not on my own but come on...
  5. Brother printer MFC-5460CN will not print - Windows updated related problem

Brother printer MFC-5460CN will not print - Windows updated related problem: Was told by Brother folks that a Windows update KB4560960 was the problem - installed a few weeks ago. Windows says their next update KB4567612 would correct - it didn't. Scanner works, but printer will not even print a test page. Brother told me to uninstall the...
  6. Brother MFC-465CN printer is not printing since updates

Brother MFC-465CN printer is not printing since updates: Hopefully, someone will be able to help me. Ever since the 6/2020 Microsoft updates, I have not been able to print from my computer. I have Windows 10 version 1909. I can scan and copy just fine, but cannot print anything. My Brother printer MFC-465CN is not listed in the...
  7. Brother MFC 290C printer stopped printing after Windows 10 Update

Brother MFC 290C printer stopped printing after Windows 10 Update: Brother MFC 290C printer stopped printing after Windows 10 Update. This is soooo frustrating. Removed and reinstalled all Brother files TWICE already with no fix. Ran all kinds of troubleshooting programs which did not find anything wrong. Updated drivers. Checked cables....
  8. brothers MFC-J415W printer won't print

brothers MFC-J415W printer won't print: My Brothers MFC-J415W says that it's printing my test page/document but then it disappears from the Que with nothing printed. My husband can print remotely from his computer. My laptop printed fine a week ago!...
  9. Brother MFC-490CW printer not printing from PC

Brother MFC-490CW printer not printing from PC: We were on the phone with Brother Customer Service for over 2 hours and did all their recommended processes including reinstall the printer and drivers but we still cannot print. I can function selections like copying from the face of the printer but when I send a document...
  10. Brother MFC-465CN Printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brother MFC-465CN Printer: Hi there, since 2 days ago when Microsoft 365 was updated, I can no longer print but I can still scan. TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-mfc-465cn-printer/c38e4789-4843-4cac-9aae-42560fce4134