Windows 10: Latest Windows 10 upgrade blocking Adobe Flash Player

Discus and support Latest Windows 10 upgrade blocking Adobe Flash Player in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I just upgraded my Dell desktop XPS 8900 to Windows 10 - ver. 1903 (OS Build 18362.535). I use MS Edge as my browser. My only problem is that now... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Rick1964, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Rick1964 Win User

Latest Windows 10 upgrade blocking Adobe Flash Player

Hi,

I just upgraded my Dell desktop XPS 8900 to Windows 10 - ver. 1903 (OS Build 18362.535). I use MS Edge as my browser. My only problem is that now I can't access Adobe Flash Player for a game I like to play on Facebook. The game says that AFP is not enabled even though it is set to "on" in my browser settings. If I go to AFP's Help page, it says my Flash Player is disabled as well. I can click on a "missing flash content" icon in the Adobe address bar (looks like a jigsaw puzzle piece) and click on an "Allow Once" option (only option available), and the test animation does then work (once). That "missing flash" icon does not appear on my Facebook game page. How can I get my AFP to be always on so I can play this game on Facebook like I could before the upgrade? Thanks.

:)

Rick1964, Dec 30, 2019

2. Is Adobe Flash Player needed in Windows 10 ?

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• When did you get the Adobe Flash Player message?
    Adobe Flash Player helps you to play videos online.

If you are unable to play video online, download the Adobe flash player from Adobe website link.

If you are getting this Adobe Flash Player message, while using IE, I suggest you to follow the steps in the article, mentioned below.

Flash Player Help

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player

Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player Released

Latest Windows 10 upgrade blocking Adobe Flash Player [​IMG]
    Information 32-bit & 64-bit WHQL Version: 31.0.0.108
    Date Released: September 11, 2018

See also: Adobe Security Bulletin - Security updates available for Flash Player | APSB18-31

Latest Windows 10 upgrade blocking Adobe Flash Player [​IMG]
    Note Adobe Security Bulletin

Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

Adobe Flash Player - Downloads

Check What Version of Adobe Flash Player You Currently Have

Adobe Flash Player WHQL Download Page

Adobe Find Flash version

Adobe Flash Player Standalone Full Installer Download Page

• Adobe Flash Player only supports a 32-bit browser in Vista and XP, but supports both a 32-bit and 64-bit browser in Windows 7/8/10.
    • Release notes
    • System Requirements
    • Remember to uncheck the Google Toolbar option if you do not want it installed to.
    • If you have problems installing the Adobe Flash Player, then you might use the uninstaller program to remove the old Adobe Flash Player version and try installing the new version again afterwards.
    • How to uninstall the Adobe Flash Player plug-in and ActiveX control
    • If you use Firefox, then it uses a separate plug-in than Internet Explorer. You will need to select your OS, click Continue, and select "other browsers" to install the separate plug-in for Firefox from this link instead.
    • If you like, you can check your Adobe Flash settings and clear all visited websites list history at this link or from the Flash Player icon in the Windows Control Panel.

Brink, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Gowrish_S Win User

Adobe Flash Player

Hello BruceGempp,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please answer these questions for us-

1. May I know on which browser you are facing this issue?

2. Are you running the latest version of Adobe Flash Player?

Please follow these steps and let us know-

If you are facing this issue on Microsoft Edge, I would suggest you to follow the steps provided in this
    article named
    Flash Player issues | Windows 10 | Microsoft Edge.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Gowrish S

Microsoft Community -Moderator

Gowrish_S, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Latest Windows 10 upgrade blocking Adobe Flash Player - Similar Threads - Latest upgrade blocking

2. Windows 10 and Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Adobe Flash Player: I have an app that I use every day, due to the removal of Flash, Today when I open Incredimail I get a message to say the I need to download Flash and I can not use Incredimail. What is the remedy for me to use the app again? Adobe should not remove Flash from a private...
  3. upgrading adobe flash player.

upgrading adobe flash player.: upgrading adobe flash player. when I try to download it, it comes up "failed- virus scan failed" and doesn't download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-adobe-flash-player/de512687-b016-4ea6-9b03-5a8ec60f787d
  4. Latest Windows 10 upgrade blocking Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest Windows 10 upgrade blocking Adobe Flash Player: Hi, I just upgraded my Dell desktop XPS 8900 to Windows 10 - ver. 1903 (OS Build 18362.535). I use MS Edge as my browser. My only problem is that now I can't access Adobe Flash Player for a game I like to play on Facebook. The game says that AFP is not enabled even though it...
  5. why is my adobe flash player blocked?

why is my adobe flash player blocked?: why all of a sudden my adobe flash player is blocked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-adobe-flash-player-blocked/400860de-3aca-41df-bb92-f8ebabd420de
  6. adobe flash player blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe flash player blocked: play casndy crush it says my aqdobe fash payer is bocked?? i checked & i have itm u checked my settiungs. how do i fix jep??? please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player-blocked/52383585-9823-453f-bcff-8ae2d79054df
  7. Adobe flash player upgrade

Adobe flash player upgrade: Adobe flash player upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10/3630a210-3e8d-4457-9cdb-03a2bf40522d
  8. Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10: Split from this thread. I want to install Adobe Flash Player so as to Download and install sound/audio on my PC. It used to be there when it was using windows 8.1 but became quiet when it started using Windows 10....
  9. Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player: Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player Released [img] Information 32-bit & 64-bit WHQL Version: 29.0.0.140 Date Released: April 10th 2018 See also: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-flash-player Adobe Security Bulletin: Security updates available for Flash...
  10. Windows 10 Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Adobe Flash Player: Im trying to stream something online. I notice they have a message that says flash player is not updated etc. I checked my computer and typed in adobe but i do not find it there. Im pretty sure i have a flash player. Can someone tell me how do i find out if i have a...