Windows 10: Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters

Discus and support Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters Downloads page for Intel Wireless Networking [img] [img] Note WHQL version: 21.90.3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Brink, May 22, 2020.

1. Brink Win User
  2. Arun B J Win User

Wi-fi adapter doesn't work after upgrading to Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to connect to Wi-Fi?

• Have you updated all the Wi-Fi drivers?
    You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Run Internet Connection Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the
    issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter.

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “Device Manager”

• On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it

• Right on the “Wireless adapter” option and click “Uninstall’

• Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Wi-Fi Adapter Issues after 17134.254 Update

Hi Denzel,

Since the issue on your Wi-Fi adapter started after installing the latest update, then this could be a driver-related concern. The current driver may not be compatible that's why your wireless connection keeps disconnecting. For us to sort this out, I suggest
    updating the driver of the Wi-Fi adapter. Please follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Network adapters category, right-click your Wi-Fi adapter, then click
      Update Driver.
    3. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
    5. You may also check the Wi-Fi manufacturer's website for its latest driver in case Windows didn't find a new driver.

If the issue persists, then you may opt to roll back it's driver.

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Network adapters category, right-click your Wi-Fi adapter, then click
      Properties.
    3. Click on the Driver tab, then click Roll Back Driver.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
    5. Click OK once done.

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please let me know by replying to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you as soon as I can.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 22, 2020
  4. Norton Win User

Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters

USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters

1. Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel Wireless Adapters - Similar Threads - Latest Drivers Intel

2. Intel wi-fi uwd driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel wi-fi uwd driver: Ran Dell Support Assist, and update for Intel AX411/AX210/AX200 etc for Wi-Fi UWD driver A41-86 13 MB was found, but installation failed.Both Windows 10 update and Norton software update, show everything current. What is going on? Is there an update I need to install?...
  3. Intel wi-fi uwd driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wi-fi uwd driver: Ran Dell Support Assist, and update for Intel AX411/AX210/AX200 etc for Wi-Fi UWD driver A41-86 13 MB was found, but installation failed.Both Windows 10 update and Norton software update, show everything current. What is going on? Is there an update I need to install?...
  4. Intel wi-fi uwd driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Intel Wi-Fi Network Adapter and Wireless Bluetooth Driver show yellow exclamation mark in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Wi-Fi Network Adapter and Wireless Bluetooth Driver show yellow exclamation mark in...: For about a week now, my Intel Bluetooth Driver and Intel Wi-Fi Network Adapter have been non-functional even after doing many driver re-installs, system restarts, disk cleanups, and service restarts. I have looked everywhere for answers and solutions and nothing has worked...
  6. Intel Wi-Fi Network Adapter and Wireless Bluetooth Driver show yellow exclamation mark in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Wi-Fi Network Adapter and Wireless Bluetooth Driver show yellow exclamation mark in...: For about a week now, my Intel Bluetooth Driver and Intel Wi-Fi Network Adapter have been non-functional even after doing many driver re-installs, system restarts, disk cleanups, and service restarts. I have looked everywhere for answers and solutions and nothing has worked...
  7. Intel Wi-Fi Network Adapter and Wireless Bluetooth Driver show yellow exclamation mark in...

8. Latest Intel PROSet Wi-Fi Driver for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Intel PROSet Wi-Fi Driver for Windows 10: Latest Windows 10 Wi-Fi Driver for Intel Wireless Adapters Downloads page for Intel Wireless Networking [img] [img] Note WHQL version: 21.110.1 Release Date: August 4, 2020 Download: Intel PROSet Wireless Software for Windows 10 Release Notes Key Issues Fixed and...
  9. Wi-Fi and Wireless adapter

Wi-Fi and Wireless adapter: Hi. Wireless network adapter has disappeared from my laptop, i can't find it in Device Manager, I have tried installing driver and 10 more solutions found on internet, but non of them works , my wireless network adapter is still gone and I can't even find anything when...
  10. Intel 7260 AC Wi-Fi adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel 7260 AC Wi-Fi adapter: I have a Dell XPS 8700 that came with a Dell 1704 A/B/G/N Wi-Fi adapter. This is a rebranded Broadcom card. After Windows 10 Pro conversion since July 2015, the Wi-Fi adapter worked fine but if I activated Hyper-V with Windows 10 Pro, I got BSODs with error 0x50 like: On...