Windows 10: Latest windows cumulative update clobbered Realtek speaker audio

Discus and support Latest windows cumulative update clobbered Realtek speaker audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; WINDOWS 10 Version 1803 OS BUILD 1734.472 cumulative update KB4483234 DATE : 2018-12 After the October cumulative update for w10 1803, my speaker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rickerz, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Rickerz Win User

Latest windows cumulative update clobbered Realtek speaker audio

WINDOWS 10
    Version 1803
    OS BUILD 1734.472
    cumulative update KB4483234 DATE : 2018-12

After the October cumulative update for w10 1803, my speaker audio sounded like inside an empty space, I am not too sure but a new unrelated to Realtek audio setting in the toolbar audio showed :
    {Spatial Sound (OFF)}, underneath, { Windows sonic for headphones}.
    I tried to change the setting but to no avail, it actually screwed up my headphone's sound the same spatial sound for speakers, I reverted back the setting, eliminated the spatial krap on the headphone but the speaker remained snafu.
    I dug onto where this sonic malware comes from without any luck. I looked for the system audio setting and Realtek setting neither had anything to do with the Sonic Krap.

1. Any idea what is Windows sonic for headphones? is it MS win10 specific or a third party insertion (Malware ?)?

2. How to eliminate the SPATIAL SOUND period , preferably clubber the MS windows Sonic krap?

Please help.

:)

Rickerz, Jan 9, 2019

2. The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I think today's windows update(stable channel) solves d issue

Cumulative Update KB4020102 Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.332

• Addressed issue where, after installing the Creators Update, audio output through external decoders no longer works.
    bro, first of all....big thanx to dj urko...been following this thread...
    can i install this on my HP laptop which has realtek hardware id as mentioned down below
    HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0282&SUBSYS_103C2164&REV_1000
    HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0282&SUBSYS_103C2164

It comes with inbuilt DTS sound + from HP
    i'm currently using latest driver 8152.

Sai Sreekantt M, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Fabiano Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I have the lastest build 15063.332 with alc1220 and still can't get DTS or DD over optical with the latest asus drivers.

Fabiano, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Latest windows cumulative update clobbered Realtek speaker audio - Similar Threads - Latest cumulative update

2. Realtek audio not working for my speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio not working for my speakers: My speakers do not play and when i trouble shoot Audio real tek it says that the drivers are found but it has encountered problems installing them. It also says the system cannot find the file displayed. I then downloaded a windows 10 realtek r audio driver but this has not...
  3. Realtek audio not working for my speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio not working for my speakers: My speakers do not play and when i trouble shoot Audio real tek it says that the drivers are found but it has encountered problems installing them. It also says the system cannot find the file displayed. I then downloaded a windows 10 realtek r audio driver but this has not...
  4. Realtek audio not working for my speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek Audio Speakers not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Speakers not working: Hello. I am having an issue with my Realtek Audio Speakers. Basically, when I plug in my monitor built in speaker the computer recognizes that speaker and will play audio. But when I try to play audio out of my computer speakers the ones that came built in no audio plays....
  6. Realtek Audio Speakers not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Speakers not working: Hello. I am having an issue with my Realtek Audio Speakers. Basically, when I plug in my monitor built in speaker the computer recognizes that speaker and will play audio. But when I try to play audio out of my computer speakers the ones that came built in no audio plays....
  7. Realtek Speaker/Headphones Audio

Realtek Speaker/Headphones Audio: Hi, I have Windows 10 21H1 installed on my PC. I have a issue with Realtek Audio. I want to use both - my computer's inbuilt speaker and Headphones but am unable to do so. When I connect my headphones, I get audio output from my headphones, but If I want to change it to my...
  8. Speakers (3- Realtek(R) Audio)

Speakers (3- Realtek(R) Audio): I was installing new AMD display software. I had to run the installation three times. Now when I click on the speaker icon it says "Speakers (3- Realtek(R) Audio)". Where did that number 3 come from? I do not have 3 speakers. The second time I ran the installation it said...
  9. Latest windows cumulative update clobbered Realtek speaker audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest windows cumulative update clobbered Realtek speaker audio: WINDOWS 10 Version 1803 OS BUILD 1734.472 cumulative update KB4483234 DATE : 2018-12 After the October cumulative update for w10 1803, my speaker audio sounded like inside an empty space, I am not too sure but a new unrelated to Realtek audio setting in the toolbar audio...
  10. Realtek Audio Internal Speakers Not Working

Realtek Audio Internal Speakers Not Working: I have an ASUS all-in-one, running Windows 10. This is the second time I ran into this issue. After the first time, I factory reset my computer and started from scratch. The speakers worked for a while. After my computer updated, I lost sound again. Headphones and Bluetooth...