Windows 10: Latest Windows Device Recovery Tool update brings support for Acer....

Discus and support Latest Windows Device Recovery Tool update brings support for Acer.... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Latest Windows Device Recovery Tool update brings support for Acer devices [img] Windows Device Recovery Tool has been updated to version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Latest Windows Device Recovery Tool update brings support for Acer....

Latest Windows Device Recovery Tool update brings support for Acer devices

Latest Windows Device Recovery Tool update brings support for Acer.... [​IMG]

Download: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=525569

:)

Cluster Head, Jun 15, 2016

2. Windows Device Recovery Tool Support for bricked Lumia 950

Hi Shakeel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

You might be aware that Windows Insider Preview is still in developmental stage, you may expect some compatibility issues as of now and some features or settings might not work as expected.

As of now, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Step 1: Keep the Windows Phone on while performing the soft reset. Then press and hold the
    volume down + power buttons until your phone vibrates and restarts.

Note: You should not touch the device screen during the process (not even when the 'slide down to power off' prompt appears).

Step 2: If you are still facing the same issue, then perform hard reset which will bring your phone back to factory settings, the same state as when the device was first turned on. All apps, messages, media, personal settings,
    etc. will be removed from the phone.

Refer to the following article on How to perform soft and hard reset your Windows Phone.

How to soft- and hard reset your Windows Phone

Disclaimer: Resetting your phone will erase your personal content, including text messages and apps you've downloaded, and your phone will be restored to its factory settings. Create a backup before you initiate
    a reset.

Hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jun 15, 2016
  3. Windows Device Recovery Tool Support for bricked Lumia 950

Hi Nachappa,

Thanks for your suggestions. However, I have tried the soft and hard reset maneuvers you mentioned, but the phone remains dead.

The Windows Device Recovery Tool (v 3.1.5) does detect it, but does not have the emergency flashing package for it as of now.

Shakeel_Ansari, Jun 15, 2016
Thema:

Latest Windows Device Recovery Tool update brings support for Acer....

1. Latest Windows Device Recovery Tool update brings support for Acer.... - Similar Threads - Latest Device Recovery

2. windows device recovery tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows device recovery tool: windows device recovery tool link does not work https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=522381i need to recover my honeywell dolphin 75e L0N on windows mobile 10i need it now. i cannot vaitwhen i try to download i receive an error:...
  3. windows device recovery tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows device recovery tool: windows device recovery tool link does not work https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=522381i need to recover my honeywell dolphin 75e L0N on windows mobile 10i need it now. i cannot vaitwhen i try to download i receive an error:...
  4. windows device recovery tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows device recovery tool: windows device recovery tool link does not work https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=522381i need to recover my honeywell dolphin 75e L0N on windows mobile 10i need it now. i cannot vait...
  5. windows device recovery tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows device recovery tool: download link does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-device-recovery-tool/7746a0b4-1ca0-4769-bd3e-9435512af36e
  6. windows device recovery tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows device recovery tool: download link does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-device-recovery-tool/7746a0b4-1ca0-4769-bd3e-9435512af36e
  7. Windows Device Recovery Tool Updated

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Device Recovery Tool Updated: Windows Device Recovery Tool Updated [img] Windows Device Recovery Tool is updated to add support to non-Microsoft phones. This update brings the Recovery tool to version 3.1.6 with general fixes & improvements. With this Update the Recovery Tool will now support...
  8. Windows Device Recovery Tool updated with HoloLens & Clicker support

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Device Recovery Tool updated with HoloLens & Clicker support: Windows Device Recovery Tool updated with HoloLens & Clicker support Version: 3.3.31 [img] Windows Device Recovery Tool has just snagged an update and the new version is 3.3.31. The latest update brings support for the HoloLens and the HoloLens Clicker. The last...
  9. Windows Device Recovery Tool 3.4.34

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Device Recovery Tool 3.4.34: Windows Device Recovery Tool 3.4.34 [img] A new update is now rolling out for the Windows Device Recovery Tool for PC, but it's a rather minor one overall. All said, the update bumps the Recovery Tool up to version 3.4.34 and simply contains "bug fixes and minor...
  10. Windows Device Recovery Tool Picks Up Another Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Device Recovery Tool Picks Up Another Update: A new version is now available for download Microsoft has just rolled out a new version of the Windows Device Recovery Tool, which helps Windows Phone owners re-flash their devices in case something goes wrong and they have to start from scratch. Little is known about...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer windows 10 recovery