Windows 10: Latest Windows Insider update is stopping my WiFi adapters constantly

Discus and support Latest Windows Insider update is stopping my WiFi adapters constantly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good Morning, I joined the Windows Insider group to resolve an issue awhile ago, Every hour or so Windows kills my WiFi adapter. I have two WiFi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MDDuncan, Jan 22, 2020.

1. MDDuncan Win User

Latest Windows Insider update is stopping my WiFi adapters constantly

Good Morning, I joined the Windows Insider group to resolve an issue awhile ago, Every hour or so Windows kills my WiFi adapter. I have two WiFi adapters and both have the latest drivers. I've tried disabling each but the remaining adapter keeps stopping. I use the troubleshooter and it resets the adapter that's enabled but I have to do this all day constantly. I tried rolling back the last Windows update but it won't let me since it's been over 10 days.

:)

MDDuncan, Jan 22, 2020

2. Wifi adapter randomly stops.

Hello!,

As the title suggests, my wifi card (Qualcomm Atheros QCA 9377) randomly stops working. It is showing a message on device manager saying something like "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems." This only started happening after
    updating to Windows 10 1809 update. I can fix the problem by disabling and re-enabling the adapter but seriously, who wants doing that everytime it happens? Can someone give me suggestions on how to fix it permanently?

derpygamer, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    Update made wifi adapter disapear

If the wifi adapter appears in Device manager without any warning triangle but there is no wifi section in Settings, Networks then reinstall the wifi adapter.

If the wifi adapter appears in Device manager without any warning triangle and there is a wifi section in Settings, Networks then use Settings, Update, Troubleshoot. I'd suggest this sequence:-
    Hardware & devices
    Network adapter
    Internet connections

Best of luck,
    Denis

4. Latest Windows Insider update is stopping my WiFi adapters constantly

Netgear USB WiFi Adapter Cutting Out

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if issue persist:

Method 1: Network troubleshooting.

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
    • Click on “Network and Internet”
    • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Wireless adapter” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Latest Windows Insider update is stopping my WiFi adapters constantly

1. Latest Windows Insider update is stopping my WiFi adapters constantly - Similar Threads - Latest Insider update

2. Wifi adapter stops working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi adapter stops working: Hi,I have an MSI P75 9SF laptop and I've been experiencing some wifi issues for the past 3 months. It stops working at random. I, for example, was working on my laptop all day without a problem, after a long break I decided to turn it on again and lifted it with one hand and...
  3. Wifi adapter stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter stops working: Hi,I have an MSI P75 9SF laptop and I've been experiencing some wifi issues for the past 3 months. It stops working at random. I, for example, was working on my laptop all day without a problem, after a long break I decided to turn it on again and lifted it with one hand and...
  4. Wifi adapter stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter stopped working: Today, my wifi adapter stopped working.Error messages:IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : A required parameter is missing from the registry.IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning...
  5. Wifi adapter stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi adapter stopped working: Today, my wifi adapter stopped working.Error messages:IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : A required parameter is missing from the registry.IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning...
  6. Wifi adapter stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. My Wifi Adapter Randomly stops working

My Wifi Adapter Randomly stops working: I have an older laptop computer (9yrs+). My plans are to replace the computer sometime in 2021. For the last 6 to 8 months the Wifi Card has been acting up. Sometimes it last 3 to 4 days before it quits working.1. Sometimes this is what I do to get it to work. Device...
  8. latest insider programs wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    latest insider programs wifi: wifi connection does not start after sleep wifi connection intermittently disappears during active session Please advise I have tried all the standard recommendations with no change...
  9. Wifi adapter randomly stops.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi adapter randomly stops.: Hello!, As the title suggests, my wifi card (Qualcomm Atheros QCA 9377) randomly stops working. It is showing a message on device manager saying something like "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems." This only started happening after updating to...
  10. Wifi Network Adapter constantly resetting

Wifi Network Adapter constantly resetting: The problem is just as described. This could be annoying for a number of reasons. For me particularly, I use the pc hotspot as it is useful since my router is on the complete another side of my house and my wifi using devices have a better signal near the pc. However, since...