Windows 10: Latest windows update breaks software

Discus and support Latest windows update breaks software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Latest Windoze update has broken some certificate or security systems. What is the patch for 1809 that replaces KB4073291 for 1709?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HughNZ, Jun 27, 2019.

1. HughNZ Win User

Latest windows update breaks software

Latest Windoze update has broken some certificate or security systems. What is the patch for 1809 that replaces KB4073291 for 1709?

:)

HughNZ, Jun 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    Latest weather app update partially breaks the live tile

Just to confirm, you have updated Weather and it is version 4.28.3242.0?

Latest windows update breaks software [​IMG]

What version of Windows do you have?

Edit: is it just a coincidence that all the problems are reported by UK users, or is that relevant to the issue?

4. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Latest windows update breaks software - Similar Threads - Latest update breaks

2. Latest Windows update breaking search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest Windows update breaking search bar?: Recently installed the latest windows update 23H2 and since then apart from opening the start menu having a few seconds of delay, the search bar seems to be completely broken. Whenever I click on the search function, it just completely closes the start menu and nothing else...
  3. Latest Windows update breaking search bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest Windows update breaking search bar?: Recently installed the latest windows update 23H2 and since then apart from opening the start menu having a few seconds of delay, the search bar seems to be completely broken. Whenever I click on the search function, it just completely closes the start menu and nothing else...
  4. Latest updates break Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest updates break Windows 10: I've seen the notifications on various forums about the latest windows update breaking windows 10 and 11 for some users. Below is some information I've found and issues that I feel need to be addressed.1. The update still comes up as a mandatory update. While you can postpone...
  5. Latest updates break Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest updates break Windows 10: I've seen the notifications on various forums about the latest windows update breaking windows 10 and 11 for some users. Below is some information I've found and issues that I feel need to be addressed.1. The update still comes up as a mandatory update. While you can postpone...
  6. Latest updates break Windows 10

7. Windows 10 latest software update

Windows 10 latest software update: I have tried all sorts of things to get my laptop updated to the latest update as i'm being told my software is out of support,The update gets to 995 and just stays there...
  8. Latest Windows Update breaks security and functionality of Windows.

Latest Windows Update breaks security and functionality of Windows.: After recently installing the latest Windows Update I noticed that several normally hidden folders and files were no longer hidden even though "hidden files" option is not selected. Several taskbar options no longer function as normal like Network icon, sound, Cortana, and...
  9. latest cumulative update breaks IE11

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    latest cumulative update breaks IE11: Hi there after applying the latest cumulative updates IE11 is now broken on my system (W10 pro X-64).. Often the Main (home page) of a site works but as soon as you link to other links in the site garbled text often appears. Here's an example from BBC website. Main...
  10. Latest update -- Citrix receiver Breaks.

Latest update -- Citrix receiver Breaks.: Hi there When I need to logon to several clients computers remotely I use the Citrix receiver software (Yes I know not the best solution for VPN's / VDI's but that's not my call). Latest (Windows -- not the Citrix package) update -- start the receiver program - but...