Windows 10: Latest Windows Update Causes Fatal Error World Of WarCraft

Discus and support Latest Windows Update Causes Fatal Error World Of WarCraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I downloaded the latest Windows UpdateFebruary and now it causes the fatal Error 132 and terminates the Program but if i uninstall the update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ClintonST, Feb 15, 2021.

1. ClintonST Win User

Latest Windows Update Causes Fatal Error World Of WarCraft

Hi

I downloaded the latest Windows UpdateFebruary and now it causes the fatal Error 132 and terminates the Program but if i uninstall the update World of Warcraft it runs fine . Is there a way I can Fix this so it doesn't happen? I have updates Temporally turned off.

Thanks

:)

ClintonST, Feb 15, 2021

2. is world of warcraft compatible with windows 10

First attempt at WoW would not let me log in.

Second attempt at WoW threw and Access Violation Error.

Third attempt at WoW threw and Access Violation Error.

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!.

Program C:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe

ProcessID: 1028

Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION

The instruction at "0x0149d748" referenced memory at "0x860e6751".

The memory could not be "written".

Press OK to terminate the application.

JustinAyres, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Flava0ne Win User
    Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile Latest Windows Update Causes Fatal Error World Of WarCraft :)

Flava0ne, Feb 15, 2021
  4. NothingEU Win User

BSOD when lauching world of warcraft, Video_Scheduler Internal Error

Blue screen of death with errror message : Video_scheduler Internal error. Have been speaking to blizzard regarding issue and went through all their steps, uninstalling graphics card, reinstalling wow, full reset of pc an windows. After this, I am still getting the error as I load World of Warcraft.

Doesn't happen on any other games, have made sure the game is on a fresh install, no addons or mods, totally vanilla, still crashing.

NothingEU, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Latest Windows Update Causes Fatal Error World Of WarCraft - Similar Threads - Latest Update Causes

2. World of Warcraft WotLK boost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World of Warcraft WotLK boost: Gamers can get help with their World of Warcraft playing and levelling up issues. A wonderful guide while playing World of Warcraft is provided here. ArmadaBoost provides the best World of Warcraft TBC boosting services to all the players at the best affordable rates. Visit...
  3. Error 132 when playing World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 132 when playing World of Warcraft: I receive the Error 132 after playing World of Warcraft for various lengths of time. It could be 20 mins to an hour or more. The following errors are showing up in windows leading up to the crash. While there are many reason for this error - I have troubleshooted everything...
  4. Can’t Update World of Warcraft Error BLZBNTAGT00000840

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t Update World of Warcraft Error BLZBNTAGT00000840: [ATTACH]A lot of World of Warcraft gamers are unable to update their game. Every attempt they make fails with the following error message- Something went wrong with the file. We’re not sure what caused it, so please try again or click the code below for more information....
  5. Fix Error Code 51900101 in World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error Code 51900101 in World of Warcraft: [IMG]Here is a complete guide on how you can fix the error code 51900101 in World of Warcraft. World of Warcraft is an old and popular multiplayer online role-playing video game. However, it is not devoid of errors and bugs and players keep encountering one or another error...
  6. Fix World of Warcraft Error WOW5190023 or WOW51900127

in Windows 10 News
    Fix World of Warcraft Error WOW5190023 or WOW51900127: [ATTACH]If you are seeing World of Warcraft Error WOW5190023 or WOW51900127, then this post is for you. In this article, we are going to talk about solutions for both errors as most of them are the same. Why am I seeing World of Warcraft error? One of the most common reasons...
  7. Fix World of Warcraft Error WOW51900314

in Windows 10 News
    Fix World of Warcraft Error WOW51900314: [ATTACH]So, you are seeing Error Code WOW51900314 while signing into your World of Warcraft account! Don’t panic as in this article we are going to show you how to fix the World of Warcraft Error WOW51900314. There are two scenarios in which one may see the following error...
  8. BSOD Errors when starting World of Warcraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Errors when starting World of Warcraft.: Just about every time I start WoW it crashes. Any insight would be helpful. Here is the mini-dump file. I can't read this but I saw in a different thread you would find this helpful. https://www.dropbox.com/s/10h9a0vt24q5xmn/042020-53531-01.dmp?dl=0 Thanks! Kevin...
  9. World of Warcraft windowed game play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World of Warcraft windowed game play: What the hell is the matter with you **** at microsoft? You refused to support full screen for the latest release of World of Warcraft BFA and now our experience as gamers has to suffer. For YEARS windows has been forced down our throats ( I HATE windows 10 ) and now your...
  10. BSOD World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD World of Warcraft: Hard to put a finger on this BSOD, as it seems like it happens at random, but most of the time when playing World of Warcraft. Also the BSOD is different every time it seems, Mostly Memory Management. Also when it crashes sometimes it has trouble starting back up. But if I...