Windows 10: Latest windows update doesn't seem to work.

Discus and support Latest windows update doesn't seem to work. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]n Every option brings me back here, because it can't troublshoot properly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by וסילי ישראלסוחוב, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Latest windows update doesn't seem to work.

Latest windows update doesn't seem to work. [​IMG]n

Every option brings me back here, because it can't troublshoot properly.

:)

וסילי ישראלסוחוב, Dec 21, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Bushka Win User

Latest windows update doesn't seem to work.

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Latest windows update doesn't seem to work.

1. Latest windows update doesn't seem to work. - Similar Threads - Latest update doesn't

2. File history doesn't seem to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File history doesn't seem to work: I have file history running and it says it has backed up but when I look at the files on my external hard drive, they all show as last modified about three months ago....
  3. Bluetooth after the latest update doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth after the latest update doesn't work properly: Hi. After the latest win10 update it seems my bluetooth headset doesn't work. Sound started to "stutter". I tried everything I could think of. I re-installed the bluetooth and sound drivers for several times, uninstalled the updates, paused windows update, rolled back...
  4. Windows Updates doesn't seem to load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates doesn't seem to load: Hello, I have a Dell Venue 11 Pro and I was trying to install some security updates. As you can see from my horrible picture it just stays there and keeps on showing dots like its loading. This issue has only recently started happening like 4 days ago. I've left the device...
  5. Windows doesn't seem to be working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows doesn't seem to be working: Startup menu - get error message that tells me it will try to fix if I sign out No Cortana search box - can't type anything into it Links in various sections of the Home area get no respone - such as "get help" or "provide feedback" - nothing happens when I click on the...
  6. It seems there is an issue with the latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    It seems there is an issue with the latest update: Windows 10 latest update is causing mouse lag and freezing for a few seconds. Microsoft needs to fix it asap with an update. The mouse feels laggy and heavy, and there is delay between the movement and the cursor. As you can see here:...
  7. Screenshot doesn't seem to work anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshot doesn't seem to work anymore: The last time I was able to take a screenshot was on Nov 30. They used to be stored in Pictures/Screenshots but that has stopped and I have no idea if the Fn + Prt Sc buttons no longer work or if the photos are now being stored elsewhere. I have spent hours trying to fix...
  8. 'Windows Hello' doesn't work, Camera doesn't seem to be working either?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    'Windows Hello' doesn't work, Camera doesn't seem to be working either?: So my Windows Hello facial recognition hasn't worked for a few weeks, and I recently noticed that the infrared light that turns on next to the camera no longer turns on. I tried the 'improve facial recognition' option but that just displays a blank window when I do so... I...
  9. Sound doesn't work after latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound doesn't work after latest Windows Update: After downloading the latest Windows Cumulative Update as of 10/11/2018 (October 10, 2018), my speaker suddenly doesn't work anymore. The volume up, volume down, and mute buttons on the laptop have stopped working. I tried plugging in headphones and earphones to check if the...
  10. windows 10 mail doesn't work after latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 mail doesn't work after latest update: Why isn't windows 10 mail working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/windows-10-mail-doesnt-work-after-latest-update/ea63af38-d83e-4122-bb97-e6a9f14c05f2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. latest windows update doesnt seem to be updating