Windows 10: latest windows update issue Help

Discus and support latest windows update issue Help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I have been badly let down by Microsoft tech support whom have left my issue unresolved since friday because they either do not return the call of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnnForde-Johnston, Sep 3, 2019.

1. latest windows update issue Help

Hi I have been badly let down by Microsoft tech support whom have left my issue unresolved since friday because they either do not return the call of just hang up, it is appalling, when it did and automatic update it made it that my comp lost all wifi connectivity, they reverted back to an older version but there was no buttons to stop/pause the update so if i switch off my computer it will update again and i will lose my wifi again

:)

AnnForde-Johnston, Sep 3, 2019

2. latest windows10 update issues

Hi Kris,

It looks like the application that you are using is not compatible with the latest update. To help us identify the troubleshooting steps to solve the issue, we'd like to ask for additional information. Please answer the following:

• What update have you recently installed? To check the Update history, follow these steps:
    • On the Search bar, type Settings.
    • Open the Settings app from the search result.
    • Click Update & security and check the Windows Update section.
    • Click the Update history link.
    • Are you also getting an error message when starting the app? If yes, please provide a screenshot.
    • Have you tried reinstalling the app?
    For initial troubleshooting, you can run the compatibility troubleshooter. This troubleshooter can help
    address issues with programs or applications that do not work properly with the latest versions of Windows 10.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 3, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Sep 3, 2019
  4. latest windows update issue Help

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

latest windows update issue Help

1. latest windows update issue Help - Similar Threads - latest update issue

2. Issue with the Windows latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with the Windows latest update: I have a problem with the Windows update . The below update comes everyday but is not installed in my device . I don't know why....please help me with it . I am fed up with this update everyday...
  3. Issue with the Windows latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with the Windows latest update: I have a problem with the Windows update . The below update comes everyday but is not installed in my device . I don't know why....please help me with it . I am fed up with this update everyday...
  4. Issue with the Windows latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Issue with Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Latest Windows Update: I use a windows surface laptop, but ever since I updated it to the latest windows version, it won’t let me use the touchscreen anymore no matter what I try, so I reupdated it to the old version, in which it still worked just fine. But I need both the touchscreen function and...
  6. Audio Issue - latest Update help

Audio Issue - latest Update help: So I installed the latest update 2 days ago and now my 5.1 surround sound isnt working anymore. I have everything up to date but it seems realtek or windows hastn updated that. I can only use stereo for some reason anyone here with a fix maybe? (speakers fill wont work)...
  7. Windows latest update issues

Windows latest update issues: So since the latest update, the one on the 13th i believe, ive had some interesting issues occur and so have a few other people i know. Its happened twice so far but the issue is that my CPU usage shoots up to 100% and "System Interrupts" in the process that is using it all....
  8. Latest update issue

Latest update issue: Hey all, Just kinda wanted to put it out there that after closing my pc down for the night yesterday all seemed good and well, up until this evening where i turned my pc on. Locked out before i can get to log in screen. Shift + F8 to get to advanced options of the trouble...
  9. Issue with the latest Windows update

Issue with the latest Windows update: Hi all, I have a couple of issues with my windows after installing the latest Windows update (KB4517389). After updating my windows, google chrome screen got black, images in windows got fuzzy (please see the screenshots). I tried to uninstall the update but it doesn't...
  10. Latest Windows Update Issue

Latest Windows Update Issue: I always wanted to make my windows 10 updated as always then I saw an big update and I search the KB and it was KB4480976, I check out the size of the file 800+ mb and update it at Windows Update setting suddenly it was FAILED and repeat to check update and it was failed...