Windows 10: Latest Windows update issues Thursday 12th/Friday 13th

Discus and support Latest Windows update issues Thursday 12th/Friday 13th in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today I have logged on to my computer to find a black desktop (picture has disappeared). Start menu won't show so I have to crash my computer to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AngelaH#, Sep 17, 2019.

1. AngelaH# Win User

Latest Windows update issues Thursday 12th/Friday 13th

Today I have logged on to my computer to find a black desktop (picture has disappeared).

Start menu won't show so I have to crash my computer to switch off/restart and have no access to setting etc.

Apps across my taskbar at the bottom of my screen have no right click functions.

Internet has come back on at the moment but for a time it wouldn't open google and it still won't open Explorer - comes up with "Sytem Call Failed.

Did a scan to check for issues and it brought up a long list of files which it was unable to open, all to do with Windows.

The Windows 10 Update Assistant is no good - it just whirs around saying Please wait - this will take a moment.... for hours!

Please can you help?

:)

AngelaH#, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

Is anyone else pumped for the Friday the 13th game?

Friday the 13th: The Game will launch on May 26th, 2017

Drone, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Issues after 10.0.10586.420 update

A new update was made available for Windows 10 Mobile devices on July 12th (10586.494). Suggest checking for updates to see if any of the issues you have listed are resolved.

Mark Boyce, Sep 17, 2019
  4. OmegaJB Win User

Windows 10 Pro automatically shuts down only on Thursday nights

I have a Windows 10 Pro machine that shouldn't shut down unless I let it. Recently every Thursday night or early Friday morning it will shut down. I confirmed it's not Windows Update and I can't find any logs that mention the reboot.

I would think it was a power saver issue but the fact it happens only in that window of Thursday night Friday morning has me perplexed.

OmegaJB, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Latest Windows update issues Thursday 12th/Friday 13th - Similar Threads - Latest update issues

2. Issue with the Windows latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with the Windows latest update: I have a problem with the Windows update . The below update comes everyday but is not installed in my device . I don't know why....please help me with it . I am fed up with this update everyday...
  3. Issue with the Windows latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with the Windows latest update: I have a problem with the Windows update . The below update comes everyday but is not installed in my device . I don't know why....please help me with it . I am fed up with this update everyday...
  4. Issue with the Windows latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Issue with Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Latest Windows Update: I use a windows surface laptop, but ever since I updated it to the latest windows version, it won’t let me use the touchscreen anymore no matter what I try, so I reupdated it to the old version, in which it still worked just fine. But I need both the touchscreen function and...
  6. Windows latest update issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows latest update issues: So since the latest update, the one on the 13th i believe, ive had some interesting issues occur and so have a few other people i know. Its happened twice so far but the issue is that my CPU usage shoots up to 100% and "System Interrupts" in the process that is using it all....
  7. Issue with the latest Windows update

Issue with the latest Windows update: Hi all, I have a couple of issues with my windows after installing the latest Windows update (KB4517389). After updating my windows, google chrome screen got black, images in windows got fuzzy (please see the screenshots). I tried to uninstall the update but it doesn't...
  8. Latest Windows Update Issue

Latest Windows Update Issue: I always wanted to make my windows 10 updated as always then I saw an big update and I search the KB and it was KB4480976, I check out the size of the file 800+ mb and update it at Windows Update setting suddenly it was FAILED and repeat to check update and it was failed...
  9. Macrium Reflect Home 20% off Friday 13th

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Reflect Home 20% off Friday 13th: This Friday 13th MR are giving 20% off their software. Use discount coupon code: D2L-LYG-4W7 for 20% off Macrium Reflect Home Edition. macrium.com/products/home?…pic.twitter.com/SDxdK5Wh2Z 114007
  10. January 13th 2015 Windows Updates

in Windows 10 News
    January 13th 2015 Windows Updates: Today, as part of Update Tuesday, we released eight security updates – one rated Critical and seven rated Important in severity, to address eight unique Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs) in Microsoft Windows. We encourage you to apply all of these updates. For...