Windows 10: latest windows update may 12 keeps blue screen crashing my pc

Discus and support latest windows update may 12 keeps blue screen crashing my pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; for some reason my pc now keeps crashing all the F'n time. the first blue screen gave me a tcpsys or something error and i googled it to see how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelCrawford7, May 19, 2020.

1. latest windows update may 12 keeps blue screen crashing my pc

for some reason my pc now keeps crashing all the F'n time. the first blue screen gave me a tcpsys or something error and i googled it to see how to fix.

i was able to game the rest of the night, but today same thing and no tcp error, it doesnt even give me an error on the blue screen of death.

do you guys even test the new update?

fix it

:)

MichaelCrawford7, May 19, 2020

2. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 19, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    1803 update causing PC crash with Blue Screen of Death

Hello annebinding,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the following questions:

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. What is the exact error code/message you receive regarding the Blue Screen of death?

I understand that you are facing an issue regarding Blue Screen of Death. A faulty device driver or system service might be responsible for this. Hardware issues, such as BIOS incompatibilities, memory conflicts, and IRQ conflicts can also generate BSOD.
    We will look into this for you.

I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the following article step-by-step and see if it works:

The Operating System is designed to automatically receive new updates by default. We recommend not to stop the updates, since the updates consists various security patches and latest driver updates which helps to keep the computer safe and secure. Windows
    Updates will eventually need to be installed and downloaded, regardless of your update settings. However, you may temporarily pause updates from being downloaded and installed.

To know more on how to pause updates, you may refer to an article on:
    Manage updates in Windows 10.

Kindly get back to us with the results, we are looking into this for you and we will be glad to assist you if the issue persists.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 19, 2020
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

latest windows update may 12 keeps blue screen crashing my pc

Latest update from Windows has caused blue screen of death?!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the version of Windows 10 installed on the computer?
    • Did you reinstall the update and the application after resetting the computer to factory settings?

We need crash dumps in order to know what is causing this issue and suggest the appropriate steps to follow.

We have sent you a private message, please reply to the message along with the crash dumps. Dump files can be found in C:\Windows/Minidump/*.dmp.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try with the steps mentioned in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and see if it works.

We look forward for your reply.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, May 19, 2020
Thema:

latest windows update may 12 keeps blue screen crashing my pc

1. latest windows update may 12 keeps blue screen crashing my pc - Similar Threads - latest update may

2. New pc keeps crashing to blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New pc keeps crashing to blue screen: My new pc keeps crashing every several hours of use. When checking the maintenance log it says: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffe6010bf39e70, 0xffffcf8331920f10, 0xfffff80618e3c9d0. A dump was saved in:...
  3. PC keeps crashing and blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing and blue screening: There will be my 2 recent dmp files.https://drive.google.com/file/d/16YbMgjE5ejbDdwTQit2PJn39XzR-mnPa/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1Py8bSi6fKGpxcBddG6ej-i5WqJAgeFeY/view?usp=sharing...
  4. PC keeps crashing and blue screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps crashing and blue screening: There will be my 2 recent dmp files.https://drive.google.com/file/d/16YbMgjE5ejbDdwTQit2PJn39XzR-mnPa/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1Py8bSi6fKGpxcBddG6ej-i5WqJAgeFeY/view?usp=sharing...
  5. PC keeps crashing and blue screening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Games keep crashing or the PC keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Games keep crashing or the PC keeps blue screening: My PC crashes most of the games I play, Dragonball FighterZ, Rainbow Six Siege, Apex Legends, and even causes Discord to restart itself every so often. Though the PC also bluescreens often. I've tried rolling back the NVIDIA drivers multiple times, I've done some sfc /scannow...
  7. My pc keeps on crashed showing blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc keeps on crashed showing blue screen: My pc still keeps on crashing showing memory management I already did ram test and it shows no problem, I also did sfc /scanner and it showed no error there too .is there ither solution for this problem.. I can't solve it.. plz help.. [IMG][IMG]...
  8. PC Keeps Blue Screening and Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Keeps Blue Screening and Crashing: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuS1QHFoglP5pmEhgqVadmSJssgw?e=BgeRGJ These are the last dump files PC has been blue screening for a while at least once a day but can do it several times a day....
  9. 2020-12 Cumulative Update Blue screened my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2020-12 Cumulative Update Blue screened my PC: Last night i updated my pc as normal with the update "2020-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x86-based Systems (KB4592438)" and that next morining it was blue screened. All it said was "Preparing Automatic Repair" once i tried to repar it, it came up with...
  10. Latest May Update Brick my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest May Update Brick my PC: The latest update bricked my PC...twice. I re installed everything and none repair tools worked. The computer rebooted after the update and is left hanging with the spinning circle Got everything running again, things like reinstalling one drive a complex pain All...