Windows 10: Latest Windows update-printers impossible to use

Discus and support Latest Windows update-printers impossible to use in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I automatically installed the latest Windows 10 update several days ago. The next day, all of my applications were slow to the point of almost being... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JDArchitect, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Latest Windows update-printers impossible to use

I automatically installed the latest Windows 10 update several days ago. The next day, all of my applications were slow to the point of almost being unresponsive. In addition, I couldn't connect to my wireless printers. After spending the better part of a day on a call to tech support, I got one printer back. The other was impossible to recover. In addition, the next day I couldn't even open Outlook and file explorer took around 2 minutes to load each time I used it. Back to tech support and another half-day on the phone. The tech ended up restoring my old Windows 10, prior to the update. Now I'm getting messages from Microsoft that my version of Windows 10 will no longer be supported after some time in November. Any one have a solution to this? Microsoft doesn't seem to. Nor do they appear to care.

:)

JDArchitect, Aug 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Unable to remove a printer gone in "Unspecified" group

An outdated, or incompatible printer driver could be causing the issue. We suggest that you update your printer driver, or
    uninstall the printer driver; then, restart the computer, and have Windows install the latest driver automatically. Check the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
    • Locate the printer driver and uninstall it.
    • Restart the computer.

Keep us posted.

Michael Gall, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Latest Windows update-printers impossible to use

Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Latest Windows update-printers impossible to use

1. Latest Windows update-printers impossible to use - Similar Threads - Latest update printers

2. After latest W10 update my bluetooth headset is impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After latest W10 update my bluetooth headset is impossible: After the latest update of W10, and the "new" teams app, it is impossible to get sound in my JBL bluetooth headset. Never had any, any issues before with the old teams app and previous updates of W10. The headset works just as it should with my phone. I assume the issue lies...
  3. After latest W10 update my bluetooth headset is impossible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After latest W10 update my bluetooth headset is impossible: After the latest update of W10, and the "new" teams app, it is impossible to get sound in my JBL bluetooth headset. Never had any, any issues before with the old teams app and previous updates of W10. The headset works just as it should with my phone. I assume the issue lies...
  4. Updating Windows is impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating Windows is impossible: Trying to update my Windows 10 21H2 but it is not working. The download will stuck at 99 and does nothing at all. When I check it on the next day it goes back to zero and need to download again then stuck at 99. Unfortunately I dont have anti-virus program only defender so I...
  5. Updating Windows is impossible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating Windows is impossible: Trying to update my Windows 10 21H2 but it is not working. The download will stuck at 99 and does nothing at all. When I check it on the next day it goes back to zero and need to download again then stuck at 99. Unfortunately I dont have anti-virus program only defender so I...
  6. Updating Windows is impossible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Printer stopped working with latest Windows update

Printer stopped working with latest Windows update: I have an Epson 2650 that was working fine yesterday. Updated to the new Windows Update and the new update that rolled out afterward to evidently fix some other issues from the new update. Now the printer will not work at all. Have tried removing printer and readding,...
  8. Brother Printer not working with Latest Windows Update

Brother Printer not working with Latest Windows Update: Windows 10 version 10.0.19042 build 19042 Feature update version 20H, Lenovo Laptop. Brother MFC J985DW. Tried the various out-of-band work arounds, none work and most won't install. This is ridiculous. HELP!! My printer is only 3 years old....
  9. Wrong used space and impossible update

Wrong used space and impossible update: Hi there. I recently reset my windows install I can't get it up to date anymore. It is stuck on the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803, with each percent taking several hours. A maybe related issue is that the used space seems to wrong as in this screenshot:...
  10. After update to windows 10 impossible to use bluetooth

After update to windows 10 impossible to use bluetooth: Hello. I have updated my win7 to win10 and after it it`s impossible to use bluetooth on my asus g53sx can someone help me? 41580