Windows 10: Latest Windows Update to new version

Discus and support Latest Windows Update to new version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I recently accepted the Windows invitation to update my operating system. I am not happy with this new version as it takes forever to load 3 - 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rosyboys, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Rosyboys Win User

Latest Windows Update to new version

Hi,

I recently accepted the Windows invitation to update my operating system. I am not happy with this new version as it takes forever to load 3 - 4 minutes, and gives only a blank screen when it is loading. The previous version loaded a lot faster. I go into Task Manager included during loading and click and notice very little activity happening. Why is this taking so long.

Latest Windows Update to new version 75b21a55-d0c0-4ffa-b50c-c15b2e546796?upload=true.jpg

:)

Rosyboys, Jun 21, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 21, 2020
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

Latest Windows Update to new version [​IMG]

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

Latest Windows Update to new version cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, Jun 21, 2020
  4. kado897 Win User

Latest CCleaner Version Released

Thanks Mike.

kado897, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Latest Windows Update to new version - Similar Threads - Latest Update version

2. Windows Update for Version 2004 to Latest

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update for Version 2004 to Latest: I just want to ask how long will windows update take if I update my windows 10 with a ssd, because my pc has a fresh windows installed and my pc needs to update the windows, I checked what version my windows 10 is and it is 2004....
  3. Problem in Updating latest version of Windows

Problem in Updating latest version of Windows: I'm using Acer Aspire 3. I'm try to update my pc for latest version but it always appears the error 0xc1900101 even I have enough space in hard drive. After I update the windows by windows 10 update assistant. The system shows that user profile cannot being reloaded. Then, I...
  4. Unable to update to latest Windows version

Unable to update to latest Windows version: Any assistance with the following matter will be greatly appreciated. My PC is currently running Windows 10, version 1803, which has reached end of service. When I hit 'Check for updates', it says "You're up to date". When I install and run the Windows Update Assistant,...
  5. Latest Version Win10 Update

Latest Version Win10 Update: This a.m. I was asked to begin loading the latest update on Win10. I clicked to begin the up date. That was just about 8 hours ago. It's still just little wheel spinning merrily on my screen. Can I interrupt the process and start again? Must I wait as long as it takes?...
  6. Windows 10 not updating to the latest version.

Windows 10 not updating to the latest version.: Hi, I have tried updating to the latest version. 1903. I have tried many times. I even tried a clean install. I have removed my antivirus software as suggested. The last time it tried to install window update. This line came up = 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 The installation...
  7. Update to the latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update to the latest version of Windows 10: So my windows version is 1803 and the latest version is 1909 and when I try to update it installs and tries to update only to revert updates back in the end. What could be the solution to this weird problem? Also when I troubleshoot windows update it displays that there could...
  8. Not Updating to Latest Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not Updating to Latest Version: Hi. My laptop has been stuck at "Downloading 0%" for the KB4522355 (OS Build 18362.449) update all week now (I now have the previous version I think it was 18362.418). Is there a way to force the update or to make it restart the attempt to update again? 143748
  9. Windows Update not updating laptop to latest versions

Windows Update not updating laptop to latest versions: Hi My work laptop is still on Win10 1803. I have not received either upgrade options to 1809 or now 1903 in Windows Update. I don't have Admin access so I can't do a manual update with the upgrade tool. Can anyone advise as if there is anything I can do to get the...
  10. Unable to update latest version of windows

Unable to update latest version of windows: Hello I am facing difficulty in updating latest version of windows 10 & error which is coing is Error 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-latest-version-of-windows/325e77e7-4ff2-46f0-8dbe-f83035a0c133