Windows 10: Latest windows update; won’t turn on

Discus and support Latest windows update; won’t turn on in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, i recently allowed my comouter to update and shut down. When intried to turn it back on, i get an error that brings me to a menu to restore the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BrandonRodriguez6, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Latest windows update; won’t turn on

Hi,

i recently allowed my comouter to update and shut down. When intried to turn it back on, i get an error that brings me to a menu to restore the comuter, use a drive/cd to reinstall, go to wondows or **** down. None of those options are working. Also, the CD tray keeps randomly opening. I start school mid-month and i need my computer. HELP!

:)

BrandonRodriguez6, Mar 1, 2019

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Medyen Win User

Latest windows update; won’t turn on

Windows defender is turned off and won`t turn back on

Windows defender on windows 10 enterprise won`t turn on. This happened shortly after i updated it; when I try to turn it on it says:

This app has been turned off and it isn't monitoring your computer.

And right underneath it, it says:

If you are using another app for malicious and unwanted software use Security and Maintenance to check that app`s status.

Need for a response ASAP, thanks Latest windows update; won’t turn on :)

Medyen, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Latest windows update; won’t turn on

1. Latest windows update; won’t turn on - Similar Threads - Latest update won’t

2. Computer won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won’t turn on: When I turn my computer on, it says hibernating and turns back off. A small light on my laptop is blinking white then red. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-turn-on/c5cd2098-ae3f-4cef-929d-b06ecbfa3695
  3. pc won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc won’t turn on: Dell pc won’t turn on, i plugged in an hdmi cable and it just turned off randomly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-turn-on/36b76c68-e450-4f80-b333-b7b03a4382a1
  4. pc won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc won’t turn on: Dell pc won’t turn on, i plugged in an hdmi cable and it just turned off randomly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-turn-on/36b76c68-e450-4f80-b333-b7b03a4382a1
  5. Computer won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won’t turn on: I brought a pre-built and suddenly when I press the power button, it doesn’t turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-turn-on/ed26533a-8c03-4df8-86f0-076dd5d8bd8b
  6. Windows Surface won’t charge and won’t turn back on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Surface won’t charge and won’t turn back on: For the past few days, my surface wouldn’t charge for more than 64%. Yesterday, it didn’t charge at all inspite of the cord being plugged in. I saw the battery go from 3% to 2% and finally shut down even if I was charging this entire time. Now it won’t turn back on and won’t...
  7. after latest update system won’t load

in Windows 10 Customization
    after latest update system won’t load: Error code Wdf 01000.SYS page fault in non paged area. Also error C:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.TXT. Windows preparing auto repair then diagnosing pc then to blue screen....
  8. Laptop won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop won’t turn on: After Windows update I have MS Office 365 Lenovo Yoga laptop, I uploaded MS office app to my ipad and iphone. After changing pass for MS 365, I cannot even log on ti mg laptop. It opens with a logo and a black background/followed by: Username and enter passcode black...
  9. Pc won’t turn off monitor won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc won’t turn off monitor won’t turn on: Monitor won’t turn on and computer won’t turn off I have a computer that runs on windows 10, this morning I saw that the computer was still running so I went to turn it off but it wouldn’t stop. I went to turn on the monitor but that wouldn’t turn on. I’ve unplugged the...
  10. Screen won’t turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen won’t turn on: I have a Windows 10 Dell Laptop. My screen is black and won’t trun on. When I hold down the power button the light flashes 2 Orange than 5 white. Also, I read somewhere to hold down the “D” key on the keyboard and the power button. This turned on my screen and made it flash...