Windows 10: latest windows upgrade

Discus and support latest windows upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to install the latest windows 10 upgrade on my hp stream. I quickly ran out of storage space and had to insert a USB drive. Followed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Michelle5502, Jul 13, 2019.

1. latest windows upgrade

I tried to install the latest windows 10 upgrade on my hp stream. I quickly ran out of storage space and had to insert a USB drive. Followed the instructions, seemed to work fine until I followed the prompt to restart. I let it run for over 24 hours and it never finished. Hit escape a few times and it started "undoing changes made to my computer". It's been doing this for almost 12 hours. Has restarted numerous times but still waiting. Help

:)

Michelle5502, Jul 13, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 13, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

latest windows upgrade

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

latest windows upgrade

1. latest windows upgrade - Similar Threads - latest upgrade

2. Windows 11 file explorer tabs missing after upgrading to latest patch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 file explorer tabs missing after upgrading to latest patch: After upgrading to the last windows patch, parts of file explorer is missing and is just blank.Tab bar, navigation bar, navigation buttons, Address bar, search bar ribbons etc etc.. everything is just blank.Anyone else facing the same issue?...
  3. Windows 11 file explorer tabs missing after upgrading to latest patch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 file explorer tabs missing after upgrading to latest patch: After upgrading to the last windows patch, parts of file explorer is missing and is just blank.Tab bar, navigation bar, navigation buttons, Address bar, search bar ribbons etc etc.. everything is just blank.Anyone else facing the same issue?...
  4. Will using the Windows upgrade tool to upgrade to the latest Win 10 Pro from an old Win 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will using the Windows upgrade tool to upgrade to the latest Win 10 Pro from an old Win 10...: Hi, basically what the question says. I want to fix this Windows installation that I've had for 5 years and with plenty of unexpected shut-downs, its no surprise Windows has slowed down and I'm assuming is near to going corrupt. I just want a hassle free fix for it without...
  5. Will using the Windows upgrade tool to upgrade to the latest Win 10 Pro from an old Win 10...

Will using the Windows upgrade tool to upgrade to the latest Win 10 Pro from an old Win 10...: Hi, basically what the question says. I want to fix this Windows installation that I've had for 5 years and with plenty of unexpected shut-downs, its no surprise Windows has slowed down and I'm assuming is near to going corrupt. I just want a hassle free fix for it without...
  6. Will using the Windows upgrade tool to upgrade to the latest Win 10 Pro from an old Win 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build: Hi,I need to upgrade all the Windows 10 pro systems to latest build 19045. By hardly finding releated missed packages and approving them in WSUS in some time they are upgraded. Some of them are upgraded by running Windows update asistant. Some are done by finding the releated...
  8. Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build

Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build: Hi,I need to upgrade all the Windows 10 pro systems to latest build 19045. By hardly finding releated missed packages and approving them in WSUS in some time they are upgraded. Some of them are upgraded by running Windows update asistant. Some are done by finding the releated...
  9. Some Windows 10 clients not upgrading to latest build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Upgrade to latest version of Windows 10

Upgrade to latest version of Windows 10: I have inherited a computer that is about four years old. I have had it switched on for a week doing updates and the OS info page says it is still on version 1803 17134.1304 but the updates it installs are called feature updates to Windows 10 version 22H2. 1. Isn't version...