Windows 10: Latest Windows Verison Update broke my Xbox 360 Controller. HELP !

Discus and support Latest Windows Verison Update broke my Xbox 360 Controller. HELP ! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried reinstalling drivers and everything. wut do? submitted by /u/zayonis [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zayonis, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Latest Windows Verison Update broke my Xbox 360 Controller. HELP !

I tried reinstalling drivers and everything.

wut do?

submitted by /u/zayonis
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zayonis, Jul 7, 2020

2. Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jul 7, 2020
  3. xbox 360 controller not working properly after the latest update

Hi Matt,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are experiencing this kind of issue. To isolate this concern, we suggest that you re-calibrate your Xbox 360 controller for Windows. To proceed, you can check this

link

After re-calibrating your Xbox 360 controller, we recommend that you visit this

link
    for additional troubleshooting steps.

Keep us posted with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Latest Windows Verison Update broke my Xbox 360 Controller. HELP !

Xbox Receiver Cannot Find Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why the Xbox receiver cannot detect your Xbox 360 controller. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on this link below:

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows

We also suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to calibrate your Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.

Kindly update us with results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Latest Windows Verison Update broke my Xbox 360 Controller. HELP !

1. Latest Windows Verison Update broke my Xbox 360 Controller. HELP ! - Similar Threads - Latest Verison Update

2. My Xbox 360 controller is not woking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Xbox 360 controller is not woking: My issue is with the: "wired Xbox 360 controller" the device manager says "Unknown USB DeviceDevice descriptor request failed".I'm on Windows 10 version 21h1. By going into proprieties >Details> Hardware IDS the Vaule is: "USB\DEVICE_DESCRIPTOR_FAILURE. I used to use this...
  3. My Xbox 360 controller is not woking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox 360 controller is not woking: My issue is with the: "wired Xbox 360 controller" the device manager says "Unknown USB DeviceDevice descriptor request failed".I'm on Windows 10 version 21h1. By going into proprieties >Details> Hardware IDS the Vaule is: "USB\DEVICE_DESCRIPTOR_FAILURE. I used to use this...
  4. My Xbox 360 controller is not woking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HELP!!! (Xbox 360 controller trouble)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP!!! (Xbox 360 controller trouble): I got a wired xbox 360 controller and when i plug it in and go to device manager its already there but the drivers are for windows 8 and the links I've found just don't work anymore. Also i cant uninstall the drivers for some reason. HELP PLEASE!!! submitted by...
  6. xbox 360 controller driver help

xbox 360 controller driver help: Since a windows 10 update on 20/11/2020, the xbox wireless receiver i use with old xbox 360 controllers no longer seems to work. In the device manager, it stays as an other device > unknown device. When i update the driver, or uninstall and re-attach and update the driver to...
  7. Wireless Xbox 360 Controller with latest Windows 10 update

Wireless Xbox 360 Controller with latest Windows 10 update: Hello everyone. Windows 10 updated today and since then, my Xbox 360 Controller hasn't been working. My current version is 2004 (OS Build 19041.508) I have an official Xbox 360 controller and the official Play&Charge kit, though admittedly not the official wireless...
  8. Help with connecting Xbox 360 controller to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with connecting Xbox 360 controller to Windows 10: Hello, I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my windows 10 PC without any success. I have two types of controllers that I have tried this with, one is a regular Xbox 360 controller that would connect wirelessly to an Xbox, and another older one that came...
  9. My xbox 360 controller seems to be malfunctioning after the latest windows 10 update which...

My xbox 360 controller seems to be malfunctioning after the latest windows 10 update which...: So as the title suggests, my xbox 360 controller has been malfunctioning after the latest windows update as of May 22, 2020. To explain it briefly, the controller thumbstics has been acting abnormally. Here's how it functions now: Left Thumbsticks: Forward movement isn't...
  10. Help configuring Xbox 360 Controller on Win10

Help configuring Xbox 360 Controller on Win10: So, I'm trying to play games using a wired Xbox 360 controller on a windows 10 pc. the controller is recognized fine. That's not the problem. The problem is the inputs are all messed up and the configuration properties are all out of whack: - it shows one analog...