Windows 10: Latest Windows10 Update Killed Bluetooth Functionality (AGAIN). BT On/Off Slider missing.

Discus and support Latest Windows10 Update Killed Bluetooth Functionality (AGAIN). BT On/Off Slider missing. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, it happened again. The Bluetooth On/Off Slider magically vanished again after the latest Windows10 update got applied. Whats the ETA for a fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yuke`-, Nov 19, 2018.

1. yuke`- Win User

Latest Windows10 Update Killed Bluetooth Functionality (AGAIN). BT On/Off Slider missing.

So, it happened again. The Bluetooth On/Off Slider magically vanished again after the latest Windows10 update got applied. Whats the ETA for a fix this time? Do i have to wait three months again to get this fixed?

Dont bother mentioning the "solutions" you can find when googling this issue - believe me, i've tried all of them in the last 6 months and none work.

Yes, BT services got started and restarted several times.

Yes, i tried out the bloatware aka driver software from the usb-dongle manufacturer (460 MEGABYTE LOL ARE YOU KIDDING ME).

Yes, i tried out the troubleshooter.

Please give me something that could actually work., its 3am in the morning here and im close to losing it.

:)

yuke`-, Nov 19, 2018
  2. boe_d Win User

Bluetooth Slider Missing

I have WIn 10 x64 Pro - I have the same issue - I've downloaded the latest drivers I have 2 BT services running. I applied the latest patches.

The Bluetooth slider / toggle is missing and I can't find BT devices as a result. My on board BT shows up under device manager and in devices and printer.

boe_d, Nov 19, 2018
  3. LylejK Win User
    Bluetooth Slider Missing

I'm missing the enable/disable Bluetooth slider too.

Have version 10.0.10586

Product ID: 00326-10000-00000-AA909

LylejK, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Latest Windows10 Update Killed Bluetooth Functionality (AGAIN). BT On/Off Slider missing.

Bluetooth Audio is Bugged in 1803

Found a bug with Bluetooth audio with 1803. I can reproduce on 4 computers with clean install or upgrade. Same bug.
    So this PC has a Broadcom USB Bluetooth 4.0 adapter. I have a pair of Creative Bluetooth speaker that connects to it. I only use this as a backup speaker. My Denon AVR uses WASAPI when watching moves in Atmos, DTS, etc.

After a clean or upgrade install of 1803, the Bluetooth audio slider does not change volume. It makes a beep when moving the slider. Like beeps for every step. If you turn the slider all the way down, the volume does mute. When you turn it up one step, the speakers are full blast. They are always playing a full blast no matter where the slider is. And after playing with the slider for a minute, Bluetooth disconnects. I tried a different BT adapter on this PC. It has the same behavior. It's a multi-boot PC and this adapter works fine in Win7, Win8.1 and Win10 1703. Thanks MS!

This occurs on 2 other PC too. One is a Dell 1820 with an Intel network/BT adapter.

Who else sees this bug?

Who else noticed this? It's not a driver problem. They changed a lot of sound things in 1803.

doctorwizz, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Latest Windows10 Update Killed Bluetooth Functionality (AGAIN). BT On/Off Slider missing.

1. Latest Windows10 Update Killed Bluetooth Functionality (AGAIN). BT On/Off Slider missing. - Similar Threads - Latest Windows10 Update

2. Bluetooth driver missing in update again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver missing in update again: my computer updates when I'm at work or away and i just got home and turned my computer on and what do you know my Bluetooth driver is missing again... like Microsoft wth. this is the 5th time yall have forgot the Bluetooth drivers in an update. kind of annoying...
  3. Bluetooth driver missing in update again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth driver missing in update again: my computer updates when I'm at work or away and i just got home and turned my computer on and what do you know my Bluetooth driver is missing again... like Microsoft wth. this is the 5th time yall have forgot the Bluetooth drivers in an update. kind of annoying...
  4. Bluetooth ON & OFF missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth ON & OFF missing: I have a Dell Inspiron 5555 windows 10 home and i can't update anymore and my Bluetooth on & off button is missing from the settings, it says to update my device and when i try it says theres an error with security and something else i don't remember and i can't update my...
  5. Brightness slider not functioning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brightness slider not functioning: Good afternoon! Today I have a driver issue. In windows, the brightness slider does not adjust the brightness of my laptop monitor. I have tried everything, from registries to device manager, and this is my last attempt to find an solution that doesn't involve me wiping my...
  6. Bluetooth on/off slider disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth on/off slider disappeared: Greetings, Tonight I turned on my Bluetooth headphones to listen to some music, and I couldn't connect. When I went to the Bluetooth settings page I noticed the on/off slider has disappeared. I also noticed Bluetooth has disappeared off the notifications area too (I used to...
  7. Missing Bluetooth ICON and functionality

Missing Bluetooth ICON and functionality: While trying to connect a previously paired device, I encountered some challenges and tried restarting the Bluetooth function. Once I turned it off, the ICON disappeared and now I cannot turn it back on and in settings the toggle switch is gone. I can find the Bluetooth...
  8. Bluetooth functionality is now missing.

Bluetooth functionality is now missing.: Hello not sure what happened but my Bluetooth toggle does not show up in the Bluetooth Menu. Asus GL502VT-BSI7N27 WIndows 10 Home - Version 1909 Build - 18363.592 Tried 1Bluetooth fix wizard, 2 updating the from manufacturers drivers 3 Windows key + R for msconfig...
  9. Slider Control is Missing in the Latest Build

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slider Control is Missing in the Latest Build: Split from this thread. Thank you, any idea if this brings back the slider control under advanced power options? i.e. different brightness setting under display settings in power options for plugged in and battery power like before the update . see attached screen...
  10. Windows 10 Bluetooth On/Off Slider missing

Windows 10 Bluetooth On/Off Slider missing: So, it happened again. The Bluetooth On/Off Slider magically vanished again after the latest Windows10 update got applied. Whats the ETA for a fix this time? Do i have to wait three months again to get this fixed? Dont bother mentioning the "solutions" you can find when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BT on/off