Windows 10: Latin to Cyrillic transliteration

Discus and support Latin to Cyrillic transliteration in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, i was curious: is there an option to enable latin>cyrillic transliteration? For example, if i will type "Pryvit", i would like to see on screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexBesida, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Latin to Cyrillic transliteration

Hey, i was curious: is there an option to enable latin>cyrillic transliteration? For example, if i will type "Pryvit", i would like to see on screen "Привіт" Ukrainian or something like that. Thanks.

:)

AlexBesida, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Peda Niko Win User

When will you add support for Serbian Cyrillic and fix the Serbian Latin keyboard?

I really wish that Microsoft would add Cyrillic in the next update and fix the current problem with the Latin keyboard. The latter "Č" is half missing and can not be hit, it's there but cannot be typed, so luckily I have to long press the later "c" and
    there I can choose between " c, č, ć ". The next thing a would wish is that there was word suggestion, word flow. I would be glad to hear a resound.

Peda Niko, Jun 29, 2020
  3. on-screen keyboard serbian cyrillic language support for Windows Phone 8

on-screen keyboard serbian cyrillic language support for Windows Phone 8
    In this section of windows phone 8 BASIC page:
    Feature and service availability

on-screen keyboard supported languages are listed.

On-screen keyboard. The following on-screen keyboard languages are supported: Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English
    (UK and US), Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian (Bokmål), Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Romanian,
    Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Mexico and Spain), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese.

These input languages are available on all phones, regardless of which display languages your mobile operator or phone manufacturer chose to include.

Among others, Serbian language is listed as well (highlighted in the list, by me). Serbian language comes in Cyrillic alphabet and in Latin alphabet.

Could you please specify which Serbian language in this list is supported, Serbian (Cyrillic) or Serbian (Latin) or both?

If Serbian (Cyrillic) is not supported, would you know, please, will it be supported in the future Windows Phone updates?

Also, if If Serbian (Cyrillic) is not supported for Nokia Lumia 520, is it supported on any other Nokia Lumia Phone?

Your answers will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

Nikola Kovanovic, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Entegy Win User

Latin to Cyrillic transliteration

on-screen keyboard serbian cyrillic language support for Windows Phone 8

It's Serbian - Latin and we have no idea when the Cyrillic version will be supported.

Entegy, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Latin to Cyrillic transliteration

1. Latin to Cyrillic transliteration - Similar Threads - Latin Cyrillic transliteration

2. Cyrillic text unintelligible and untranslatable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cyrillic text unintelligible and untranslatable: WINDOWS 11 I've recently downloaded a Russian application. The text it displays is a weird, corrupted version of Cyrillic and even after downloading the Russian language pack from Windows and installing all optional Windows updates it is still corrupted. Help would be...
  3. Cyrillic text unintelligible and untranslatable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cyrillic text unintelligible and untranslatable: WINDOWS 11 I've recently downloaded a Russian application. The text it displays is a weird, corrupted version of Cyrillic and even after downloading the Russian language pack from Windows and installing all optional Windows updates it is still corrupted. Help would be...
  4. Handwriting recognition on Bulgarian cyrilic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Handwriting recognition on Bulgarian cyrilic: I work mostly in Bulgarian and I badly need recognition of Bulgarian handwriting. Is it expected that there will be a similar decision soon in Windows?...
  5. Handwriting recognition on Bulgarian cyrilic

Handwriting recognition on Bulgarian cyrilic: I work mostly in Bulgarian and I badly need recognition of Bulgarian handwriting. Is it expected that there will be a similar decision soon in Windows?...
  6. transliteration keyboard in windows10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    transliteration keyboard in windows10: To write in arabic I use this website Arab key which got a great option it allows to write the phoenetic letter, like if you type R in your keyboard it writes the letter that sounds like it in arabic, which is very usefull, it's called transliteration. does anyone know if...
  7. Non-Latin Fonts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Non-Latin Fonts: [ATTACH] i've been searching this for days, but is there any way to change the Non-Latin Fonts? the fonts sucks so bad its even looks like a bitmap fonts. note that i already use MacType, so font rendering is not the problem here....
  8. Kazakhstan Latin alphabet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Kazakhstan Latin alphabet: Qazaqstan Kazakhstan is changed alphabet on the Latin base so I have a question, how to introduce the ABCnet latin alphabet to the latin keyboard paket. This is very convinuent to type on the Qazaq Kazakh language by use International keyboard US. I noted for example that the...
  9. Translating from Latin and Greek

Translating from Latin and Greek: I have a problem which I am hoping Windows 10 has a solution for. The book I am trying to get through (see scan) was first published in the nineteenth century. This was a time when most well-educated people would have been taught Latin and Greek. So the author, when quoting...
  10. Cyrillic instead of English

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cyrillic instead of English: The WIN 10 panels requesting my name and password are written in Russian or Ukrainian. How can I correct this? 17967