Windows 10: Latitude 3330 Won’t Boot Up & Error Code 0xc0000221

Discus and support Latitude 3330 Won’t Boot Up & Error Code 0xc0000221 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; This is going to be a wild ride. I’m on vacation, and my mom brought all of our laptops in some flimsy bag just in a pile. Maybe something got knocked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DevinN, Aug 5, 2019.

1. DevinN Win User

Latitude 3330 Won’t Boot Up & Error Code 0xc0000221

This is going to be a wild ride. I’m on vacation, and my mom brought all of our laptops in some flimsy bag just in a pile. Maybe something got knocked around then. I accidentally plugged my computer in to my sister’s charging cable which is nearly identical to mine, turned the computer on for the first time in a couple of days and it gave me the message that the charging accessory was invalid. Ok, I grabbed my own cable and plugged it in after restarting the computer as requested. It seemed to be functioning normally, but I got a blue screen that said the computer needed to restart which it does frequently. I restarted the computer, but even though the light turned on, it didn’t do anything else. I waited about ten minutes, checked and saw the wifi was connected and the battery/charging lights were on, as were the fans it seemed, but nothing else was working. Pressing keys had no reaction. I tried a hard shut down, same result. After two more attempts, I got to a screen with a physical scan of all the parts like fans where everything seemed to be operating as usual. Reset as requested again, and got to a blue screen with error message 0xc000021. While I was looking it up, the laptop turned off and now won’t even give me an error screen. The power, charging, and wifi buttons lit up, I could hear the fans whirring softly, but the screen stays black no matter how long I leave it alone and don’t mess with it. Numerous attempts to turn it on resulted in it sometimes only turning on for a few seconds before the power light goes out, or the same result with the black screen. I’m not sure if this is one big error or tons of small ones, but I’m three hours away from home in a town with no tech support and I don’t have any way to access the computer’s scans for errors as it won’t boot up. All I have is the laptop, plus it’s charging cable and my mouse. I’ve tried taking the battery out and holding down the power button but it doesn’t work. Please help!

:)

DevinN, Aug 5, 2019
  2. Ar Rom Win User

Error code 0xc0000221

In that case, kindly follow the steps provided by Kalpana Shankarappa on this

link
    and see if the recovery options in Windows would resolve the issue.

Feel free to post back for more help.

Ar Rom, Aug 5, 2019
  3. prikker Win User
    prikker, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Conrad Win User

Windows 10: Error Code: 0xc0000221

Hi guys, first time posting as today as at 7:00~ i got the error code Error Code: 0xc0000221. I personally am not experienced with computers so i have decided to post this thread in the hope someone will help me. The system says:
    File:\\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    error code: 0xc0000221

I upgraded to windows 10 through windows 7 home premium 64bit through a key so i don't own a windows 10 boot drive. I do not have an erd either.
    If you need more information please tell me i'm willing to oblige to anything.

Much appreciated

Conrad, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Latitude 3330 Won’t Boot Up & Error Code 0xc0000221 - Similar Threads - Latitude 3330 Won’t

2. Dell latitude 3330 speakers not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell latitude 3330 speakers not working.: I've ran diagnostics and they were working fine. All windows and dell command updates are completed yet it still wont work. It's a brand new laptop just out the box so any help would be appreciated. :...
  3. Error code 0xc0000221

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code 0xc0000221: Hi When i started using my laptop after a couple days, my laptop stopped working automatically showing me the blue screen and then it will restart again. This started happening when at the first startup it said "bios is updating". I tired all the methods from youtube and the...
  4. Error code 0xc0000221

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0xc0000221: Hi When i started using my laptop after a couple days, my laptop stopped working automatically showing me the blue screen and then it will restart again. This started happening when at the first startup it said "bios is updating". I tired all the methods from youtube and the...
  5. Error code 0xc0000221

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Dell latitude 3330 battery replacement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell latitude 3330 battery replacement: Hey guys, I have a dell latitude 3330 and looking to get a new battery, the original one I have is thin battery not the one that sticks out, I ordered one at battdepot.com with less voltage and it has the bump, the original for this laptop is a flat battery. Anyone no where I...
  7. System error code 0xc0000221

System error code 0xc0000221: I ran into an error. when i tried using a usb with windows 10 i got an orange screen, and now my pc wont connect to screen, keybord or anny other plugins. the only thing i am able to do is toggle the power. [IMG]...
  8. BSOD - Error code: 0xc0000221

BSOD - Error code: 0xc0000221: I am stuck in an inescapable loop. Whenever I try to boot, I get BSOD into the 0xc0000221 error page with 4ish options: F1 to enter safe environment (Doesn't work. just reboots to the same screen.) F8 to enter boot options (Doesn't work, each option takes me back to the...
  9. Windows 10: Error Code: 0xc0000221

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: Error Code: 0xc0000221: Hi guys, first time posting as today as at 7:00~ i got the error code Error Code: 0xc0000221. I personally am not experienced with computers so i have decided to post this thread in the hope someone will help me. The system says: File:\\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe error...
  10. Error Code: 0xc0000221

in Windows 10 Support
    Error Code: 0xc0000221: Hi guys, First time user here so not sure what I should put in the thread. I am basically in a bit of a shit situation as my laptop (Acer Aspire) has been quite laggy lately (Windows 10) and I just had junk everywhere so I decided to wipe everything. Now after my factory...
Tags: