Windows 10: Latitude 3450 reboot needed connect to iPhone 6 personal hotspot

Discus and support Latitude 3450 reboot needed connect to iPhone 6 personal hotspot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; q: Latitude 3450 reboot needed connect to iPhone 6 personal hotspot I have unlimited data :) and always use iPhone's 6 Personal Hotspot to support my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HelpAsNeeded, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Latitude 3450 reboot needed connect to iPhone 6 personal hotspot

q: Latitude 3450 reboot needed connect to iPhone 6 personal hotspot

I have unlimited data Latitude 3450 reboot needed connect to iPhone 6 personal hotspot :) and always use iPhone's 6 Personal Hotspot to support my Latitude 3454. Half the time this works automatically, but half the time I have to reboot the PC (annoying) after which the connection is automatically established. I have tried turning off and on the wifi but that isn't effective. Thoughts?

:)

HelpAsNeeded, Sep 14, 2018

2. Iphone 6 Tmobile Tethering Mobile Hotspot No Internet

I have a Iphone 6 that has a personal hotspot that I have been trying to connect to my laptop via USB and Wifi. I currently have Windows 10 running on my HP Envy dv6 C2Y45AV. I also taken necessary steps to harden the system against viruses and attacks.
    So far the only issues that I am having is trying to tether with my Iphone's personal hotspot. I can connect other devices such as tablets to the hotspot but with no luck with my laptop.

The laptop and Iphone 6 will show that the devices is connected but with "no internet".

My laptop will however connect via ethernet and wifi just not via hotspot.

I have the current version of Itunes and the IOS on my Iphone 6 is current.

I would greatly appreciate some step by step guide to resolve my issues with connecting to a hotspot.

JohnApplease, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to connect hp laptop to iphone 6 personal hotspot

Hi Hamada,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

What is the model number of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the link below suggested by Tushar Tiwari on February 9, 2015
    and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Windows 10 TP: How to connect to the Internet via iPhone's Hotspot?

Also refer the link below to troubleshoot issue with iPhone hotspot.

Get help with Personal Hotspot in iOS.

If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular)

Do let us know if you are able to connect to phone hotspot through laptop. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Latitude 3450 reboot needed connect to iPhone 6 personal hotspot

Unable to connect hp laptop to iphone 6 personal hotspot

Original title: personal hotspot from phone

I'm using iphone 6 but i can't connect my hp laptop to wi-fi using my personal hot spot from the phone however, I use my phone hot spot with other devices, and my laptop is normally connected to my home wi-fi router.

hamada fawzy, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Latitude 3450 reboot needed connect to iPhone 6 personal hotspot

1. Latitude 3450 reboot needed connect to iPhone 6 personal hotspot - Similar Threads - Latitude 3450 reboot

2. Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot: Suddenly to connect to my iphone hotspot action is needed open browser and connect. It just opens an MSN page with nothing to do?I’ve been connecting to my hotspots for years prior to this and never had this problem?...
  3. Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot: Suddenly to connect to my iphone hotspot action is needed open browser and connect. It just opens an MSN page with nothing to do?I’ve been connecting to my hotspots for years prior to this and never had this problem?...
  4. PC won't connect to iPhone personal hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't connect to iPhone personal hotspot: Hello, I am currently trying to connect my PC to my iPhone personal hotspot but nothing is appearing under the wifi list. From my settings on my phone, it says it should appear as MyName's iPhone. I have also contacted Apple regarding this issue and they said that all the...
  5. PC won't connect to iPhone personal hotspot

PC won't connect to iPhone personal hotspot: Hello, I am currently trying to connect my PC to my iPhone personal hotspot but nothing is appearing under the wifi list. From my settings on my phone, it says it should appear as MyName's iPhone. I have also contacted Apple regarding this issue and they said that all the...
  6. Connecting to iphone personal hotspot is not working. How do I fix this thing?.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting to iphone personal hotspot is not working. How do I fix this thing?.: I am trying to connect to my personal hotspot in Windows 11. It shows up when I connect to it, it says No internet secured. I tried disabling and enabling wifi. It did not work. I also tried disabling and enabling airplane mode. STILL DID NOT WORK. I tried restarting my...
  7. Connecting to iphone personal hotspot is not working. How do I fix this thing?.

Connecting to iphone personal hotspot is not working. How do I fix this thing?.: I am trying to connect to my personal hotspot in Windows 11. It shows up when I connect to it, it says No internet secured. I tried disabling and enabling wifi. It did not work. I also tried disabling and enabling airplane mode. STILL DID NOT WORK. I tried restarting my...
  8. Can't connect to Personal Hotspot on my iphone on my windows 10 laptop it will connect on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to Personal Hotspot on my iphone on my windows 10 laptop it will connect on...: Hi, every time I try to connect to my personal hotspot on my phone, it says "no internet, secured", my hotspot works on all other windows devices....
  9. Personal Hotspot on iPhone not detected on Thinkpad T480s

Personal Hotspot on iPhone not detected on Thinkpad T480s: I used to be able to connect my iPhone 6s (iOS 13) to my Thinkpad T480s (Win 10 Pro, 1903, latest updates) via USB-C and use the personal hotspot on the iPhone to connect to the internet. This worked without any issues for several years through several upgrades of iOS and...
  10. Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone

Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone: I have recently updated my computer to Windows 10 and have been attempting to use the Mobile Hotspot function provided in it. I am able to create a name and password for it. Under the "Share my internet connection from" section, it says the name of my Ethernet, which is how I...