Windows 10: Latitude E5530 airplane mode wont turn off

Discus and support Latitude E5530 airplane mode wont turn off in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Tried most of the posted solutions did not work. Latitude E5530 airplane mode wont turn off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BahamaJoe, Sep 26, 2018.

1. BahamaJoe Win User

Latitude E5530 airplane mode wont turn off

Tried most of the posted solutions did not work. Latitude E5530 airplane mode wont turn off

:)

BahamaJoe, Sep 26, 2018

2. Can't turn off airplane mode

Hi Robert,

Turning off Airplane mode should be done by one click/tap. However, for us to isolate the concern, can you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Are you using a computer or mobile phone?
    • What do you mean by "can't turn off airplane mode"?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the concern?
    • Were there any changes made on your device prior to the issue?

If you're using a computer, we suggest that you check the answer of
    George JeffryChilders on August 24, 2015 in this
    link. There are 381 people that were helped by his answer.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Airplane mode Won't turn off

Hi,

There could be a number of reasons why Airplane mode won't turn off, so we'd like to clarify the following information:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How are you connected to the internet? Are you using a wired connection or a wireless connection?
    In the meantime, you can follow the troubleshooting step provided by George
    JeffryChilders
    on this thread.

We look forward to your response.

Gerardo Aqu, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Latitude E5530 airplane mode wont turn off

Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Windows 10

I tried all steps and avenues above to turn Airplane Mode OFF of my Dell PC (equipped with bluetooth/wifi), and Airplane Mode with Windows 10 is always on. Even when I try to click to slide it off, it still slides back to "on". I do not see the Airplane icon however, and also I don't notice any wifi connection issues with my computer as that's how I connect to the internet, so I guess I'll leave well enough alone. Just don't understand why it's always on and wont let me slide it to the off position.

susychpstk, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Latitude E5530 airplane mode wont turn off

1. Latitude E5530 airplane mode wont turn off - Similar Threads - Latitude E5530 airplane

2. airplane mode keeps turning off and on

in Windows 10 Customization
    airplane mode keeps turning off and on: my zoostorm laptop running windows 10 has a problem with the airplane mode keeps turning on and off and ive tried so mant things can anyone help please...
  3. airplane mode keeps turning off and on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    airplane mode keeps turning off and on: my zoostorm laptop running windows 10 has a problem with the airplane mode keeps turning on and off and ive tried so mant things can anyone help please...
  4. Airplane mode is locked on and wont turn off.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane mode is locked on and wont turn off.: After another update airplane mode is locked on and because of that I can not turn on the wi fi. the airplane mode is grayed out and unresponsive. if one clicks the wi fi to turn it on, it turns off immediately. This happened once before after an update and windows...
  5. A hotkey to turn airplane mode on/off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A hotkey to turn airplane mode on/off: I was wondering whether it is possible to turn airplane mode on/off using a keyboard shortcut. submitted by /u/MattAnon1998 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gq6bo6/a_hotkey_to_turn_airplane_mode_onoff/
  6. turn airplane mode off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    turn airplane mode off: I no longer have WIFI and cannot turn airplane mode off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-airplane-mode-off/1b9338c2-2c4a-4d36-9d01-d777628f3aa1
  7. Airplane Mode Will Not Turn Off

Airplane Mode Will Not Turn Off: My laptop's flight mode is stuck on. I went to setting and it showed the switch and the text above it grey. I have tried everything to try to fix it but nothing is working as of now. I do not really post on forums much but this is urgent so i need to get it fixed as soon as...
  8. Turning off Airplane Mode

Turning off Airplane Mode: How do I turn off airplane mode on my computer, when the wifi/airplane mode icon on the taskbar does not work? (I have clicked on the wifi icon, then on "airplane mode", but nothing changes and cannot turn the mode off)....
  9. Airplane Mode ON no option to turn off

Airplane Mode ON no option to turn off: Hello, All of a sudden my airplane mode has turned on. I have tried a ton of stuff other people have recommended, to no avail. I have tried the FN button stuff, double clicking the icon, going into device manager and looking at radio management, etc. I have some...
  10. Airplane mode wouldn't turn off

Airplane mode wouldn't turn off: So basically can't use internet I have an 8 years old Sony VAIO laptop and it was getting real slow lately, so I decided to buy an SSD (Samsung 850 EVO 250gb). Installed it yesterday and then installed Win 10 on it. Then I saw that net wasn't working so I restarted just in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 5530 airplane mode