Windows 10: Latitude E7450 camera not detecting.

Discus and support Latitude E7450 camera not detecting. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I recently noticed this error when I start camera app. Error is 0xA00F4244NoCamersAreAttached. I have tried all remedies as mentioned in many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by عا مِردُرّانى, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Latitude E7450 camera not detecting.

Hi. I recently noticed this error when I start camera app. Error is 0xA00F4244NoCamersAreAttached. I have tried all remedies as mentioned in many websites i.e enable in BIOS, Reset camera app, activate camera app etc. Camera is not listed in Device Manager. Also when click" show hidden devices" in device manager does not show any camera or imaging device. So I think I have tried all options.

Also I notice yellow mark in USB saying Unknown USB device Device Descriptor Request Failed.

When I check mic in voice recorder it works. I believe mic and camera are on same assembly.

Any idea?

Thanks.

:)

عا مِردُرّانى, Jan 24, 2021

2. Dell Latitude E7450 Wifi driver causing BSOD

Hey all,

I have a user with a Dell Latitude E7450 that has recently In-Place Upgraded to Windows 10 (from Windows 7) and ever since the upgrade, her Wifi blue screens when running a speedtest from speedtest.net. (Or presumably after any extensive Wifi use) I have tried updating the drivers from Windows Update as well as from Dells website and the laptop is certified as being Windows 10 certified.

Thanks!

bojimuncher, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 24, 2021
  4. E.Boisen Win User

Latitude E7450 camera not detecting.

I have a Dell Latitude E7450 with Windows 10 WiFi will not turn on

I have a Dell Latitude E7450 with Windows 10 WiFi will not turn on. I have cycled power, updated the wireless driver, and updated everything available in Windows. I have even disconnected the power and battery and held the power button for 30 seconds.
    This allowed my wireless to work for a short time, but I am not able to duplicate. I have no physical wireless switch on my machine. I have pressed FN key and printscrn. It just toggles airplane mode. I am getting really frustrated. A laptop is not a
    laptop without wireless capability. This is ridiculous. I have read many posts and plenty of people are having this problem. There needs to be a solution.

E.Boisen, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Latitude E7450 camera not detecting.

1. Latitude E7450 camera not detecting. - Similar Threads - Latitude E7450 camera

2. Camera not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not detected: Error code: 0xA00f4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-detected/f7a2b4b0-ed42-4752-bf94-9cba1dab79a4
  3. Event 86 Kernel-Power Randomly shuts down Dell latitude E7450

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 86 Kernel-Power Randomly shuts down Dell latitude E7450: The system was shut down due to a critical thermal event. Shutdown Time = ‎2022‎-‎02‎-‎28T10:25:40.616607100Z ACPI Thermal Zone = IntelR Dynamic Platform Thermal Framework _CRT = 378KThis error had from the last few months and I don't know...
  4. Event 86 Kernel-Power Randomly shuts down Dell latitude E7450

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 86 Kernel-Power Randomly shuts down Dell latitude E7450: The system was shut down due to a critical thermal event. Shutdown Time = ‎2022‎-‎02‎-‎28T10:25:40.616607100Z ACPI Thermal Zone = IntelR Dynamic Platform Thermal Framework _CRT = 378KThis error had from the last few months and I don't know...
  5. Event 86 Kernel-Power Randomly shuts down Dell latitude E7450

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I need smooth pinch zooming on my touchpad (Dell Latitude e7450)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need smooth pinch zooming on my touchpad (Dell Latitude e7450): I previously owned a Dell Latitude 5490 which had the smooth zooming feature in chrome and other applications like PDF, gmail, office etc. It just felt like a pinch zooming in a cellphone where the zooming out would never drop below 100% of the screen but I could zoom in...
  7. Camera not detected

Camera not detected: So I own an old Lenovo Erazer Z500 a really old model and its camera used to work fine. On some days it would work like how a regular laptop camera would work, but on other days it would just flicker and crash whatever app was using it. Here's the error code....
  8. I have a Dell Latitude E7450 with Windows 10 WiFi will not turn on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a Dell Latitude E7450 with Windows 10 WiFi will not turn on: I have a Dell Latitude E7450 with Windows 10 WiFi will not turn on. I have cycled power, updated the wireless driver, and updated everything available in Windows. I have even disconnected the power and battery and held the power button for 30 seconds. This allowed my...
  9. camera not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera not detected: I need help. My laptop is a SONY VAIO Touchscreen series with Windows 10. I have been using this laptop for years now. Everything was working well up until last Friday. Last Friday , my laptop cannot detect my built in camera. It seems that I have the same error message as...
  10. Dell Latitude E7450 Wifi driver causing BSOD

Dell Latitude E7450 Wifi driver causing BSOD: Hey all, I have a user with a Dell Latitude E7450 that has recently In-Place Upgraded to Windows 10 (from Windows 7) and ever since the upgrade, her Wifi blue screens when running a speedtest from speedtest.net. (Or presumably after any extensive Wifi use) I have tried...