Windows 10: Latop shuts down everytime when reaches between 25% to 27% battery.

Discus and support Latop shuts down everytime when reaches between 25% to 27% battery. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Team, I have purchased a new laptop , with Windows 10 Pro in it, though, all my battery Notification are On, But I Am facing a [roblem, My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SaravananNadar, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Latop shuts down everytime when reaches between 25% to 27% battery.

Hi Team,

I have purchased a new laptop , with Windows 10 Pro in it, though, all my battery Notification are On, But I Am facing a [roblem, My Laptop is shutting down between 25% or 27 % battery without any notification. Processor fan is running fine and their is no over heating. I have checked all possible solution like setting up power options updateing to latest drivers. But still facing same issue. Surprised to see the system shutting down every time battery comes down below 27%. works fine once its plugged with power.

EVENT LOG:

"The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly."

Event ID 41 / Task ID 63

EventData
    BugcheckCode
    BugcheckParameter10x0
    BugcheckParameter20x0
    BugcheckParameter30x0
    BugcheckParameter40x0
    SleepInProgress0
    PowerButtonTimestamp0
    BootAppStatus0
    Checkpoint0
    ConnectedStandbyInProgressfalse
    SystemSleepTransitionsToOn0
    CsEntryScenarioInstanceId0
    BugcheckInfoFromEFIfalse
    CheckpointStatus0

Kindly assist me.

Warm regards,

Saravanan Nadar.

:)

SaravananNadar, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Laptop shuts down with 25% battery

Hi,

The most common issue why a laptop shuts down even when you still have battery life is that the battery is overheating. For us to assist you, we suggest that you visit this

link
    . From there, you'll see a similar thread for a Windows 8.1 computer which has been answered by
    Ratandeep, but this also works for Windows 10 computer.

Hope this information is helpful.

Paolo Mag, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Computer Shutting Down at ~50% Battery

My laptop is unexpectedly turning off when it reaches about around 50% battery, but the actual level can be anywhere between 40% and 60%. It never turns off when plugged in. Whenever it does shut off, I have to plug it in before it turns back on. I thought maybe something was wrong with the way the laptop was reading the battery, so I updated the BIOS. Right after updating, the computer reached 20% without turning off so I thought the problem was fixed. But the next time I used it, it shut down at 40% again.

I know its not a heat issue because it happens whenever the laptop isn't plugged in. I thought maybe my laptop is reading the battery wrong but I don't know how to fix it. I've already completely reinstalled Windows.

Rohan Khajuria, Jul 7, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

Latop shuts down everytime when reaches between 25% to 27% battery.

Computer Shuts Down

Hi Austin,

If your computer shuts down unexpectedly when the battery is at 50%, it is possible that the battery is defective or that the drivers of the battery is incompatible with Windows 10 version 1709. For us to isolate the issue about shutting down when the battery
    is at 50%, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Is your computer new? Or, is it an old computer upgraded to Windows 10?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you checked if the driver for your battery is updated? If not, kindly do so.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Latop shuts down everytime when reaches between 25% to 27% battery.

1. Latop shuts down everytime when reaches between 25% to 27% battery. - Similar Threads - Latop shuts down

2. PC shuts down when reaching around 70 degrees

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shuts down when reaching around 70 degrees: I have been having this problem for a while, but i have noticed that when my pc hits around 70 degress celcius, only happens when i'm gaming, the pc goes to black screen, i can still hear everything and the fans in my pc goes too 100% power but my screens stay black, i have...
  3. PC shuts down when reaching around 70 degrees

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC shuts down when reaching around 70 degrees: I have been having this problem for a while, but i have noticed that when my pc hits around 70 degress celcius, only happens when i'm gaming, the pc goes to black screen, i can still hear everything and the fans in my pc goes too 100% power but my screens stay black, i have...
  4. Latop shuts off at 35% battery exactly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latop shuts off at 35% battery exactly: Some time ago on an older operating system, I edited a setting such that when my computer reaches 35% battery, it automatically shuts down. I now run Windows 11 and cannot find the setting again to change it. Does anyone know how to change this setting?...
  5. Latop shuts off at 35% battery exactly

Latop shuts off at 35% battery exactly: Some time ago on an older operating system, I edited a setting such that when my computer reaches 35% battery, it automatically shuts down. I now run Windows 11 and cannot find the setting again to change it. Does anyone know how to change this setting?...
  6. Laptop shuts down even when there's enough battery!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shuts down even when there's enough battery!: The title says it allThe laptop shuts down- with a warning that comes a split second before it shuts down. Honestly, that isn't enough time to turn on the switch. The last time this happened, my HP laptop had more than 40% charging I'm sure and yet!My earlier post regarding...
  7. Laptop shuts down even when there's enough battery!

Laptop shuts down even when there's enough battery!: The title says it allThe laptop shuts down- with a warning that comes a split second before it shuts down. Honestly, that isn't enough time to turn on the switch. The last time this happened, my HP laptop had more than 40% charging I'm sure and yet!My earlier post regarding...
  8. Battery drains when laptop is shut down

Battery drains when laptop is shut down: ASUS Rog Strix III Laptop. Before I start: I have hibernate sleep disabled, Fast start up disabled and I disabled suspended standby I think, but I can't find it anymore. Not sure while MS always moves those things around or renames them. Especially when they cause known...
  9. PC Shuts Down when on battery

PC Shuts Down when on battery: My Win 10 Home edition PC shuts down when it is on battery. The shutdown occurs after 30 minutes which is my setting for when the PC should sleep on battery power. Everything works fine while battery power until the 30 minutes of non use has the PC go to sleep. Any advice...
  10. Shut down computer when on battery

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut down computer when on battery: Hello, I need to be able to shut down my ASUS R517S laptop whenever it is running on battery (which is internal and cannot be removed easily). OS: Windows 10 Home. Why? Working in a offshore environment with a...