Windows 10: Latpop Died, moved hard disk to desktop Windows PC. Won't load past first screen

Discus and support Latpop Died, moved hard disk to desktop Windows PC. Won't load past first screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I'm hoping someone can help. I'm trying to get a windows 10 installation from another machine to load, however it doesn't get past the first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jfr4lyfe, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Latpop Died, moved hard disk to desktop Windows PC. Won't load past first screen

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help. I'm trying to get a windows 10 installation from another machine to load, however it doesn't get past the first screen. I used to use paragon OS manager but I can't install the files as my old laptop has died. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/jfr4lyfe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jfr4lyfe, Dec 14, 2019
  2. Nick259 Win User

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Lannyad Win User
    Computer won't load past start up screen

Hello, I'm new here. Sorry for posing another thread but I couldn't find one similar enough to my question. Anyway, my laptop began moving incredibly slow last night, like the cursor would hardly move and it sounded like it was running extra hard. I turned it off and this morning it won't load past the start up screen. And still, the windows loading icon spins incredibly slow.

Eventually it goes to a black screen for some time, then the automatic repair icon appears, then "diagnosing your pc". It made it past that once and got to the advanced option screen but was moving so slowly that I couldn't click on anything.

Not really sure what to do! Anyone have an idea? Thank you!

Lannyad, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Latpop Died, moved hard disk to desktop Windows PC. Won't load past first screen

Moving hard disk with windows 10 to another pc

I have an old Samsung p530 that, after installing windows 10 (from the free upgrade), something happened that made it crash consistently, even when booting (before windows is loaded). Now, I borrowed a friend's HP pc and moved the old hard disk from my
    samsung to the HP. It worked fine even now am using it. I installed a new copy of windows 10 (education) yesterday. Now, I want to know if after I fix my old pc, or buy a new one, I can migrate my old hard disk (the one am using with hp pc) to either the samsung
    or the new pc with no need of activating windows again, or if I will need a new key. I used my microsoft account throughout on this hard disk (I hope this can save me).

ChrisMashaa, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Latpop Died, moved hard disk to desktop Windows PC. Won't load past first screen

1. Latpop Died, moved hard disk to desktop Windows PC. Won't load past first screen - Similar Threads - Latpop Died moved

2. PC crashes then won't load screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes then won't load screen: My brother's PC originally was having an issue where it was seemingly randomly shutting off, it would do this after closing a game typically. I had him test it after that happened we tried every port on the GPU none worked, past some time then tried again and it worked...
  3. PC crashes then won't load screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes then won't load screen: My brother's PC originally was having an issue where it was seemingly randomly shutting off, it would do this after closing a game typically. I had him test it after that happened we tried every port on the GPU none worked, past some time then tried again and it worked...
  4. PC crashes then won't load screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 7 not loading past Windows loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 not loading past Windows loading screen: HiMy PC lost power and was forced to close to lack of power.I have attempted to load the computer today and it will not load past the Windows 7 loading screenI can load the computer in safe mode then select, selective start-up with load system services, load start-up items...
  6. Windows 7 not loading past Windows loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 not loading past Windows loading screen: HiMy PC lost power and was forced to close to lack of power.I have attempted to load the computer today and it will not load past the Windows 7 loading screenI can load the computer in safe mode then select, selective start-up with load system services, load start-up items...
  7. PC move - take your hard disk with you?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC move - take your hard disk with you?: Hello, everybody! I will move to a new PC soon. I am moving from a multimedia laptop to a desktop PC. In my laptop there is an expandable SSD and HDD inside, on the SSD Windows, on the HDD games etc. That the net here with us would not allow to install everything...
  8. Windows 10 "Forgotten Password Wizard" won't advance past first screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 "Forgotten Password Wizard" won't advance past first screen: I am trying to create a password-reset disk in Windows 10. I inserted a flash drive into the computer and then went to ControlPanel -> CreatePasswordResetDisk. The Forgotten Password Wizard came up. I clicked "Next" which should advance me to a dropdown menu of devices,...
  9. Windows won't load past BIOS screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't load past BIOS screen: The other day my computer froze. I waited a decent amount of time and things like ctrl-alt-del weren't working. A hard restart seemed like the only option. I proceeded with the hard restart but when it came back on the motherboard title page popped up like normal but didn't...
  10. Computer won't load past start up screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't load past start up screen: Hello, I'm new here. Sorry for posing another thread but I couldn't find one similar enough to my question. Anyway, my laptop began moving incredibly slow last night, like the cursor would hardly move and it sounded like it was running extra hard. I turned it off and this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. latpop stuck at sign in screen