Windows 10: Latptop Not switching on after a minor update. Pls Help. Very Urgent.

Discus and support Latptop Not switching on after a minor update. Pls Help. Very Urgent. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This Laptop is Windows 10 Home Edition. In the Windows 10 Settings in Update and Security section from the update section, there was a minor update, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Abdul Hadi Asif Hassan, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Latptop Not switching on after a minor update. Pls Help. Very Urgent.

This Laptop is Windows 10 Home Edition.

In the Windows 10 Settings in Update and Security section from the update section, there was a minor update, I Updated it, but after it updated it, the restarting screen came, after it restarted, it did not switch on. It shows this screenin order and goes black and restart again automatically and show this screen againin order. It repeats this cycle without stopping until the charge is over. Please help. Many Important files are there.

Thanks for Regards

Yours Sincerely

Latptop Not switching on after a minor update. Pls Help. Very Urgent. [​IMG]Latptop Not switching on after a minor update. Pls Help. Very Urgent. [​IMG]Latptop Not switching on after a minor update. Pls Help. Very Urgent. [​IMG]Latptop Not switching on after a minor update. Pls Help. Very Urgent. [​IMG]Latptop Not switching on after a minor update. Pls Help. Very Urgent. [​IMG]

:)

Abdul Hadi Asif Hassan, Oct 1, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Callender Win User
    Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Latptop Not switching on after a minor update. Pls Help. Very Urgent. [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Latptop Not switching on after a minor update. Pls Help. Very Urgent.

Pls help

Pls, somebody should help me on how to delete those games and applications that came with my nokia 200, they'r even demo self, I dont need them and they cant be deleted. PLS PLS PLS I WANT THEM DELETED AND I 'VE NO SYSTEM (COMPUTER) PLS I NEED AN URGENT
    HELP. Thanks.

Hawlahsoonconme, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Latptop Not switching on after a minor update. Pls Help. Very Urgent.

1. Latptop Not switching on after a minor update. Pls Help. Very Urgent. - Similar Threads - Latptop switching minor

2. pls help its urgent

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pls help its urgent: hi. i am have a serious problem. i cant open microsoft store and 2 days back it opened but it showed error in every app i install. i have latest updates and have windows 10 pro. pls help!...
  3. pls help its urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help its urgent: hi. i am have a serious problem. i cant open microsoft store and 2 days back it opened but it showed error in every app i install. i have latest updates and have windows 10 pro. pls help!...
  4. pls help its urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. duplicated profile after update. pls help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    duplicated profile after update. pls help.: Hi! So I have made my account to auto log-in to my windows 10. I decided today to update my system to the current 20H2 (OS Build 19042.746) After the update I have prompted to a login error and the profile that Windows wanted me to log in is completly named as my main...
  6. asking for minor help

asking for minor help: Hello Everyone! I had a "virus" experience a coulpe of months ago. It wasnt anything "serious" it did some annoying **** and i deleted it succesfully. It installed things i didnt approve of, it changed my primary web browser, it changed anything releated to browsers. And...
  7. Pls tell its urgent

Pls tell its urgent: My pc was booting in less than 15 seconds 3 hours ago But now when i started it booted in 40 secs give a fix soon Pls its urgent submitted by /u/BadGamingCat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipzdqt/pls_tell_its_urgent/
  8. help very urgent do not understand

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    help very urgent do not understand: helloo I am being asked to use a pin but I do not remember it and it says to go to settings> accounts> sign-in options but I cant find the accounts or sign in options I do not understand help please socially distant, marissa...
  9. Minor problem switching on PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Minor problem switching on PC: Hi Sometimes when my husbands starts his pc from cold, it starts the process then before loading the OS it switches off again - or it appears to. Let me explain. What I've said does indeed happen but if he leaves it long enough perhaps 30-45 seconds it runs up no bother. It...
  10. Toshiba Satelite Pro C70B34U - PLS HELP URGENT!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satelite Pro C70B34U - PLS HELP URGENT!!: Hi!!! Please can anyone help me?? I am due to fly out for 3 months to south america in a few hours. My laptop broke (I am a graphic artist and use adobe software a lot) - the insurance company replaced it with this toshiba. I updated to windows 10 a while ago, and...