Windows 10: Launch certain browsers and computer immediately reboots

Discus and support Launch certain browsers and computer immediately reboots in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So.. running W10 on 2004. The strangest thing has started to happened. When ever I try to launch Chrome, Internet Explorer or Edge, my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tcv21, Oct 7, 2020.

1. /u/tcv21 Win User

Launch certain browsers and computer immediately reboots

So.. running W10 on 2004. The strangest thing has started to happened. When ever I try to launch Chrome, Internet Explorer or Edge, my computer immediately will reboot. No blue screen no warning. Im always running Hyper-V and when I try to launch those browsers in one of my guest VM's, it does the same thing. Im not overclocking my Proc or my memory. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/tcv21
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tcv21, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Launch certain browsers and computer immediately reboots

1. Launch certain browsers and computer immediately reboots - Similar Threads - Launch certain browsers

2. CS2 crashes immediately on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CS2 crashes immediately on launch: Getting and Error in event viewer:The server Windows.Gaming.GameBar.PresenceServer.Internal.PresenceWriter did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.Event ID 10010The server {8CFC164F-4BE5-4FDD-94E9-E2AF73ED4A19} did not register with DCOM within the required...
  3. CS2 crashes immediately on launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CS2 crashes immediately on launch: Getting and Error in event viewer:The server Windows.Gaming.GameBar.PresenceServer.Internal.PresenceWriter did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.Event ID 10010The server {8CFC164F-4BE5-4FDD-94E9-E2AF73ED4A19} did not register with DCOM within the required...
  4. certain apps video games specifically won't launch or will crash immediately, and won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    certain apps video games specifically won't launch or will crash immediately, and won't...: like the title says, certain apps, especially video games will either not launch, or will crash immediately. the apps i tried to launch are: Honkai Star Rail, Horizon Zero Dawn, Baldur's Gate 3, and Lethal Company. i have never had this problem before and my PC is rather...
  5. certain apps video games specifically won't launch or will crash immediately, and won't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    certain apps video games specifically won't launch or will crash immediately, and won't...: like the title says, certain apps, especially video games will either not launch, or will crash immediately. the apps i tried to launch are: Honkai Star Rail, Horizon Zero Dawn, Baldur's Gate 3, and Lethal Company. i have never had this problem before and my PC is rather...
  6. Mouse sometimes disconnects immediately after launching Opera Browser!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse sometimes disconnects immediately after launching Opera Browser!: My mouse disconnects and reconnects on rare occasions, something I believe is not a hardware issue or a loose USB connection, which I had initially thought. I use Waterfox Classic Web Browser by default and mouse never disconnects. I kept a note of all the dates when the...
  7. Certain applications not launching

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certain applications not launching: I have had problems with various applications on my computer randomly stop working. It started a few months ago when a program called Overwolf randomly stopped launching, not even giving an error code. Later more apps started failing, including Logitech G hub, and bluestacks....
  8. Certain Executables Won't Launch and Glitches Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certain Executables Won't Launch and Glitches Computer: Hello, recently I've been noticing that I've been unable to launch Steam and other apps, and when I try to do that it glitches my computer so I can't access anything or launch anything, so I have to use the manual power button. Here's what I've tried; -using regedit fix...
  9. Hibernate immediately reboots

in Windows 10 Support
    Hibernate immediately reboots: Strange but true - one of my systems will hibernate, sit there for a few moments and then comes back up again. Windows 10 Version 2004 How on earth to fix? David 161446
  10. Certain old Steam games CTD immediately on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain old Steam games CTD immediately on launch: For whatever reason, some of my old Steam games refuse to run. Currently this counts Bioshock Infinite Tomb Raider (2013) Deus Ex: Human Revolution All of them start to run and then immediately stop and disappear from memory. Tomb Raider loads its launcher, but it's the...