Windows 10: Launch Chrome in Windows 8 Mode while in Tablet Mode?

Discus and support Launch Chrome in Windows 8 Mode while in Tablet Mode? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have an Asus Transformer Book, and when I pull the tablet part off the keyboard, Windows 10 automatically switches into tablet mode. I'm wondering if... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by LiquidSock, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Launch Chrome in Windows 8 Mode while in Tablet Mode?

I have an Asus Transformer Book, and when I pull the tablet part off the keyboard, Windows 10 automatically switches into tablet mode. I'm wondering if it's possible to have Chrome automatically open into WIndows 8 Mode when Windows 10 is in tablet mode. I like to use Windows 8 Mode in Chrome when I'm using my Asus as a tablet, but not when I'm using it as a laptop. So simply put, is it possible to sync up the toggle between Windows 8 Mode in Chrome and Tablet mode in Windows 10?

I hope this makes sense.
    Thanks.

:)

LiquidSock, Jul 31, 2015
  2. Erdeslawe Win User

Black bar in chrome

It's a recurring issue with Google Chrome on Windows; and has been for several years, as you'll see if you scan their forums. If you are running the Chrome Browser in Windows Tablet Mode, then try launching it from the Desktop instead.

Erdeslawe, Jul 31, 2015
  3. tablet mode

I'm trying to get my computer to switch to it has where I can switch it when I do it is doesn't work it says its on but it don't work how can I get it to work

tablet mode, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Launch Chrome in Windows 8 Mode while in Tablet Mode?

1. Launch Chrome in Windows 8 Mode while in Tablet Mode? - Similar Threads - Launch Chrome Mode

2. tablet mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tablet mode: I was playing genshin impact on my laptop and wanted to try it with tablet mode so I flipped the screen to turn on tablet mode the game was open so it adjusted to the screen vertically and when I switched back the game screen was stuck and don't know what to do but this is...
  3. tablet mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tablet mode: I was playing genshin impact on my laptop and wanted to try it with tablet mode so I flipped the screen to turn on tablet mode the game was open so it adjusted to the screen vertically and when I switched back the game screen was stuck and don't know what to do but this is...
  4. how to launch clipboard in tablet mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to launch clipboard in tablet mode?: how to launch clipboard in tablet mode? Tablet Mode keyboard does not have a win key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-launch-clipboard-in-tablet-mode/d123e061-b89e-472d-8125-3659908fc012
  5. Tablet Mode

Tablet Mode: HP Stream Windows 10 home...tablet mode is on but isn't working. It worked when I first purchased the computer then just stopped. I'm afraid I hit a wrong setting...any advice??...
  6. Tablet mode

Tablet mode: Good morning, I am having an issue whereby I am not able to use my keyboard and my laptop is only functioning on tablet mode. The thing is that it does not indicate on the screen itself that the tablet mode is on but the keyboard is completely not working and I do not know...
  7. Tablet screen keyboard while not in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tablet screen keyboard while not in tablet mode: I have an HP Envy X360. Until recently I could turn on the tablet on-screen keyboard while it was functioning as a laptop. This was really useful as I have arm injuries and sometimes I can barely type. The swipe function was great. Since I did a fresh install of windows this...
  8. tablet mode

tablet mode: I saw my brother use the tablet mode but he does not want to tell me how I put it, they could help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode/417db7cb-1d88-41a7-bcf4-ac007ef5a73f
  9. Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet Mode: Tablet Mode doesn"t work Windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/tablet-mode/20aaec50-f38f-4066-a10f-8fa9bb6a02b7
  10. Chrome will not launch when windows 8 mode selected.

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome will not launch when windows 8 mode selected.: When you open Chrome and select re-launch in Windows 8 mode, it closes. It is then impossible to relaunch chrome unless you right click it and choose as run as admin. IUninstalling, rebooting, then reinstalling is the only thing that worked. 4810