Windows 10: Launcher Error/Unable to execute!

Discus and support Launcher Error/Unable to execute! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! Name is Jeremiah! I need help with an game called Genshin Impact, I have downloaded this game from their official website and when I tried to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeremiahGarst, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Launcher Error/Unable to execute!

Hi! Name is Jeremiah! I need help with an game called Genshin Impact, I have downloaded this game from their official website and when I tried to run my own diagnostics i.e. solving it without any support via tech support so I tried to Google some results on how to fix this issue but none helped with this error, I tried to restart my PC: nothing happened and still received this error message, then I realized that it was a dll issue and checked the anti-virus and it came back with no issue on the files I scanned and then I ran the command via command prompt as admin and the command I used was >sfc /scannow and it came up with no errors. I'm at an all time loss for what to do! if you guys/gals could kindly help a fellow chap out, I would be grateful! And I'm running the latest software on my laptop too!

~Jeremiah G.

Launcher Error/Unable to execute! [​IMG]

:)

JeremiahGarst, Apr 4, 2021

2. Microsoft launcher

Hi AustinNeely\,

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Community. May we ask if what troubleshooting you have tried? We highly suggest you to try the steps below.

• Restart your phone.
    • If the issue persists after restarting your phone, it only means that the default launcher is needed for any other launchers to work properly. Re-installing the default launcher should resolve the issue.

Once your Android phone is back on its default settings, re-install the Microsoft Launcher and your other apps.

Note: You can easily restore your Microsoft Launcher settings if you have performed a back up. To back up your Microsoft Launcher settings, please do the following:

1. Launch the Microsoft Launcher settings. (Tap and hold your phone's home screen and tap on the
      Launcher Settings.)
    2. Tap Back up & Restore.
    3. Tap Back up Microsoft Launcher option.
    4. Confirm that the Back up to cloud storage option is selected.
    5. Tap the Back up button.
    6. Check the settings that you want to back up.
    7. Tap the Back up now button.

You may restore your Microsoft Launcher back up after re-installing it.

If you can no longer re-install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with its manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to its factory settings.

Kind Regards,

Rom G.

Romualdo_G, Apr 4, 2021
  3. ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Launcher Error/Unable to execute!

Webcam Triggering 'Attempted Execute Of No Execute Memory' BSOD - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY Blue Screen of Death error appears when a device driver attempts to execute a program from a non-executable area of the memory. An error in the RAM (Random Access Memory) can also cause this BSOD error.

If you are using a built-in webcam, then, update the webcam driver and check if that helps.

• Press 'Windows key + X' and choose 'Device Manager'.
    • Under 'Imaging devices', right-click on the webcam driver and update the driver.

Also I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

Launcher Error/Unable to execute!

1. Launcher Error/Unable to execute! - Similar Threads - Launcher Error Unable

2. Minecraft: unable to download the launcher update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft: unable to download the launcher update.: Minecraft Java won't open. The Minecraft launcher won't update: "Unable to download the launcher update. Launching previous version." When I click OK on this, it tries to download again. Then it stops. We've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the launcher, to no avail....
  3. Unable to download an executable file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download an executable file.: I am trying to download Turbotax2021. This a executable file which needs SetUp.exe access. However Windows 10 that I presently have does not allow downloading an Executable file. WHAT SHOULD I DO.?...
  4. Unable to download an executable file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download an executable file.: I am trying to download Turbotax2021. This a executable file which needs SetUp.exe access. However Windows 10 that I presently have does not allow downloading an Executable file. WHAT SHOULD I DO.?...
  5. Unable to download an executable file.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Unable to open Epic Games Launcher.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Epic Games Launcher.: I am unable to open Epic games launcher. I checked the task manager and found that the launcher opens for a short time in background and disappears. Sometimes I get an application error. I contacted epic games support but I had no luck in solving the issue. Help me. Thanks...
  7. Unable to execute file in temporary directory error, Error 5, Access Is Denied

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to execute file in temporary directory error, Error 5, Access Is Denied: [ATTACH]Installing new software on Windows 10 computers should be a breeze. You don’t have […] This article Unable to execute file in temporary directory error, Error 5, Access Is Denied first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Unable to Launch Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Launch Epic Games Launcher: Epic Games Launcher is Unable to open, an error number "0xc000007b" is occurring. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-epic-games-launcher/317f25d7-fe68-4c12-b348-7c4d545a04b6
  9. Unable to execute file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to execute file: Purchase a new computer with windows 10 on it. When trying to install a program on it I get this error message: ShellExecuteEx failed; code 5. Access is denied. Help what does this mean? What do I need to do? I'm listed as the administrator....
  10. help with Error "unable to execute file in the temporary directory.....

in Windows 10 Customization
    help with Error "unable to execute file in the temporary directory.....: Upon trying to simply upgrade my malwarebytes version, by selecting "yes" to install, I see this error message: "Unable to execute file in the temporary directory. Set up aborted. Error 5: Access is denied" I googled and tried the solution the Security > Advanced, etc....