Windows 10: Launcher not working

Discus and support Launcher not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i recently downloaded (pirated) the game, “amazing spider-man.” The game works fine, but the launcher doesn’t open. I double click the shortcut,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BreadcrumbsVieira, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Launcher not working

Hi, i recently downloaded (pirated) the game, “amazing spider-man.” The game works fine, but the launcher doesn’t open. I double click the shortcut, and it opens a blank white page with the title, and then quits. I can only run the game with a cruddy fps because the launcher contains graphics settings. Please help! I am by no means a computer wizard!

:)

BreadcrumbsVieira, Oct 8, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 8, 2018
  3. launcher

Because no one is requesting such a thing. I mailed "Microsoft Garage" team and they said that launcher for Windows Phone was great idea and that they'll add it to their todo list, but they wasn't promising that they'll do it. Anyways, if anyone will ever
    make a launcher for windows phone so this will be "Microsoft Garage" crew because no one besides they has permission to necessary resources.

There's some concepts of launchers for windows phone, but there's no way you can use those as launchers for your phone because functionality of those is awful.

Aušrius Peldžius, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Launcher not working

Game Launcher

Hi Justin,

To assist you with your concern regarding the error "game launcher has stopped working," you may refer to the helpful post of Praseetha K in this link:

Game Launcher has Stopped Working.

We also suggest for you to contact the developer of this game to provide additional support on the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Launcher not working

1. Launcher not working - Similar Threads - Launcher working

2. Fortnite launcher only working every other day on my PC, as well as GSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite launcher only working every other day on my PC, as well as GSOD: I have been having problems with loading Fortnite Battle Eye launcher on my PC. Before you tell me to contact Epic Games, it's not their fault. Firstly, they re-directed me to you, and I have followed every guide on their website to fix this. I talked to an agent of yours 2...
  3. Fortnite launcher only working every other day on my PC, as well as GSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite launcher only working every other day on my PC, as well as GSOD: I have been having problems with loading Fortnite Battle Eye launcher on my PC. Before you tell me to contact Epic Games, it's not their fault. Firstly, they re-directed me to you, and I have followed every guide on their website to fix this. I talked to an agent of yours 2...
  4. Which version of Works Task Launcher contains both a Works and a Word Processor program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which version of Works Task Launcher contains both a Works and a Word Processor program?: I am looking for the archived Microsoft program that contains both a works and a word, word processor. Which version contains both? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-version-of-works-task-launcher-contains-both/3b74c00f-0e17-48e7-a5a0-357ffad1b709
  5. Which version of Works Task Launcher contains both a Works and a Word Processor program?

Which version of Works Task Launcher contains both a Works and a Word Processor program?: I am looking for the archived Microsoft program that contains both a works and a word, word processor. Which version contains both? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-version-of-works-task-launcher-contains-both/3b74c00f-0e17-48e7-a5a0-357ffad1b709
  6. Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial: Whenever I try to launch the free trial it comes up with "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001", Does anyone have any fixes for this?...
  7. Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial: Whenever I try to launch the free trial it comes up with "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001", Does anyone have any fixes for this?...
  8. Minecraft Launcher Won't Work Free Trial

9. i am trying to install the rec room launcher to my laptop but it will not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i am trying to install the rec room launcher to my laptop but it will not work: i am trying to install the rec room launcher to my laptop however everytime i try and install it to this pc, downloads it repeatedly says 'extract: error writing to file. C:\users\pmusg\AppData\local\temp\nsaF58F.tmp\app-64.7z'and i do not know how to fix it. could somebody...
  10. i am trying to install the rec room launcher to my laptop but it will not work

i am trying to install the rec room launcher to my laptop but it will not work: i am trying to install the rec room launcher to my laptop however everytime i try and install it to this pc, downloads it repeatedly says 'extract: error writing to file. C:\users\pmusg\AppData\local\temp\nsaF58F.tmp\app-64.7z'and i do not know how to fix it. could somebody...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows launcher not working

2. support assist launcher not working