Windows 10: Launching failure

Discus and support Launching failure in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Recently, when i turn my computer on.... A bleu screen with text below apear : you need to sign as an administrator to continue but therr aren't any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by sifeddinfahci, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Launching failure

Recently, when i turn my computer on.... A bleu screen with text below apear :

you need to sign as an administrator to continue but therr aren't any administrator accounts on this pc

And i find only the restart icon....so i can't even turn it on

Help plz??

Launching failure [​IMG]Launching failure [​IMG]

:)

sifeddinfahci, Aug 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 reset failures. Computer won't boot now and getting frustrated.

Hi Alfred,

To help you with your concern regarding the reset failure, let me suggest you to do a startup repair. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Hold Shift key then click Restart
    • You'll be prompted to the Advance Startup Options
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Advanced options
    • Startup repair

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Get Started app wont launch

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To assist you better, I would like to ask what is the error message you get when the app is launched.

Suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Launching failure

Settings won't launch

Hello Jen,

If you're having issue launching Settings from Start menu, we highly suggest performing the troubleshooting steps posted by Rohit Siddegowda in this
    thread. Lots of Community user found his suggestions helpful.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Launching failure

1. Launching failure - Similar Threads - Launching failure

2. Always get a Kernel Security Failure when launching Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Always get a Kernel Security Failure when launching Fortnite: Every time I try to run Fortnite I get a BSOD with a "Kernel Security Failure". I have tried different display driver versions. Removed unused software, run sfc /scannow all with no success....
  3. Always get a Kernel Security Failure when launching Fortnite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Always get a Kernel Security Failure when launching Fortnite: Every time I try to run Fortnite I get a BSOD with a "Kernel Security Failure". I have tried different display driver versions. Removed unused software, run sfc /scannow all with no success....
  4. BSOD critical process failure and safe mode won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD critical process failure and safe mode won't launch: I have tried restarting into safe mode but it won't. I tried doing a system restore but it says "you must enable system protection on this drive" I tried a reset but it encountered problems resetting. Need help....
  5. BSOD critical process failure and safe mode won't launch

BSOD critical process failure and safe mode won't launch: I have tried restarting into safe mode but it won't. I tried doing a system restore but it says "you must enable system protection on this drive" I tried a reset but it encountered problems resetting. Need help....
  6. BSOD critical process failure and safe mode won't launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to tackle the issue of File Explorer or any new installed App launch failure?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to tackle the issue of File Explorer or any new installed App launch failure?: File Explorer fails to launch on my Windows. All solutions proposed like Windows+E shortcut, restarting the task from task manager, launching from start menu, device image clear have been tried and nothing works. The screen goes blank for a second and we are back to desktop...
  8. How to tackle the issue of File Explorer or any new installed App launch failure?

How to tackle the issue of File Explorer or any new installed App launch failure?: File Explorer fails to launch on my Windows. All solutions proposed like Windows+E shortcut, restarting the task from task manager, launching from start menu, device image clear have been tried and nothing works. The screen goes blank for a second and we are back to desktop...
  9. Kernel version security failure every time I launch Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel version security failure every time I launch Fortnite: Hello I have an old computer from Asus x555ld with i5 4gen and windows 11 22h2 realise preview . It works good and I play Fortnite with him so good .but this couple of week I had too many BSOD Every time I launch Fortnite. I don't know why I verify the file but nothing work...
  10. Kernel version security failure every time I launch Fortnite

Kernel version security failure every time I launch Fortnite: Hello I have an old computer from Asus x555ld with i5 4gen and windows 11 22h2 realise preview . It works good and I play Fortnite with him so good .but this couple of week I had too many BSOD Every time I launch Fortnite. I don't know why I verify the file but nothing work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bad system config info windows 10