Windows 10: Launching Games?

Discus and support Launching Games? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I was just wondering which is better, launching the games via shortcut (afterinstall) or launching the game in your graphic card driver (radeon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pooch22, Aug 28, 2017.

1. pooch22 Win User

Launching Games?

So I was just wondering which is better, launching the games via shortcut (afterinstall) or launching the game in your graphic card driver (radeon setting, nvidia setting, etc.)

also does this have any effect on perfomance, quality, etc.

please enlighten us?

:)

pooch22, Aug 28, 2017

2. N96 launched in India -Early launch?

Well officially there's nothing.

If you go to their website it says, Coming Soon. So unless it's some pre-sales event this is bogus.

Or it could be some Nokla N96 Launching Games? ;)

el_loco---01, Aug 28, 2017
  3. N96 launched in India -Early launch?

its probably an exclusive invitation only event, more like a media event launch...

the units will probably come out next week in small quantities...

nokia will probably do the same in some other asian countries as well, they will do it ahead of iphone 3G release in other countries, asia is nokia country, they will not just let apple come in without a fight...

friedbrains, Aug 28, 2017
  4. Helmut Win User

Launching Games?

Hi,
    Does not matter how, each way is essentially just a different route to the same thing. The starting EXE.
    Be it a Start Screen Tile, Desktop Shortcut, Game launching/Client application.

You can't launch games in a Graphics driver. It may appear that way as the companies producing Graphics drivers may also produce a Game launching applications which may include settings changes. But ultimately whether those settings are made by such an application or by in Game settings, they are the same.

Helmut, Aug 28, 2017
  5. Adding to what Helmut said, you can launch a game from the Graphics Driver's software (from GeForce Experience for example)

The games have their own configuration that is not exposed in-game. it comes in different file format.

RoasterMen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Launching Games?

1. Launching Games? - Similar Threads - Launching Games

2. Apps and games randomly closing after launching them on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and games randomly closing after launching them on Windows 10: So, yesterday I was using FL Studio 20 on my PC like I normally do, but the app closed out of the blue after a couple of minutes and didn't show any error or something. It's like I simply closed it but without me doing it. It wasn't a simple FL Studio crash, because it...
  3. Apps and games randomly closing after launching them on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and games randomly closing after launching them on Windows 10: So, yesterday I was using FL Studio 20 on my PC like I normally do, but the app closed out of the blue after a couple of minutes and didn't show any error or something. It's like I simply closed it but without me doing it. It wasn't a simple FL Studio crash, because it...
  4. Apps and games randomly closing after launching them on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cant launch xbox gamepass games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant launch xbox gamepass games: Specifically flight simulator get this error right after its installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-xbox-gamepass-games/fb0673d9-b045-4d1b-9668-77698a4a5f68
  6. Cant launch xbox gamepass games

Cant launch xbox gamepass games: Specifically flight simulator get this error right after its installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-xbox-gamepass-games/fb0673d9-b045-4d1b-9668-77698a4a5f68
  7. BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys: Hi there.This error occurs each time i try to launch fallout76, installed via the Windows Store. I already reinstalled windows10 cause I was in a BOSD loop. Every drivers seems up to date.and even after the reinstall still got BSOD.I hope a nice fellow can help me...
  8. BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys

BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys: Hi there.This error occurs each time i try to launch fallout76, installed via the Windows Store. I already reinstalled windows10 cause I was in a BOSD loop. Every drivers seems up to date.and even after the reinstall still got BSOD.I hope a nice fellow can help me...
  9. BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How can I fix this DirectX 11 black screen when I launch a game?

How can I fix this DirectX 11 black screen when I launch a game?: This is the screenshot of the screen when I launch the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-directx-11-black-screen-when-i/6f1b41b8-ddc0-41b3-b8e4-4c4e538b757e