Windows 10: Launching program at startup as administrator

Discus and support Launching program at startup as administrator in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My user ID has administrator privilege but is there a way for my useID to launch Logitech Media Server at startup with administrator privileges? 119496 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Swifty, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Swifty Win User

Launching program at startup as administrator

My user ID has administrator privilege but is there a way for my useID to launch Logitech Media Server at startup with administrator privileges?

:)

Swifty, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Launching program at startup as administrator - Similar Threads - Launching program startup

2. How to launch a microsoft program in minimized at startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to launch a microsoft program in minimized at startup?: Hello world!Is it possible to launch "YourPhone" app in minimized mode in the taskbar when Windows 10 startup? I try to change shortcut proprierty but it doesn't work. The "PhoneExperienceHost.exe" file location it links to doesn't start when I run it....
  3. How to launch a microsoft program in minimized at startup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to launch a microsoft program in minimized at startup?: Hello world!Is it possible to launch "YourPhone" app in minimized mode in the taskbar when Windows 10 startup? I try to change shortcut proprierty but it doesn't work. The "PhoneExperienceHost.exe" file location it links to doesn't start when I run it....
  4. How to launch a microsoft program in minimized at startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Automatically launch an app at Windows startup but NOT in administrator mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Automatically launch an app at Windows startup but NOT in administrator mode: Hi,I set an application to be launched automatically at Windows startup.For some reasons, I don't want this app to be run in administrator mode as I believe every app auto-launched by Windows are in this mode.Any solution please?...
  6. Programs launch at startup and aren't supposed to

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs launch at startup and aren't supposed to: Running Windows 10 Home OS build 19041.572 on an Acer Predator G3-571. Without changing any settings, some programs started launching at startup on its own. I went in and made sure these programs had that option turned off. My "Startup Apps" tab on Windows is also cleared....
  7. Run Administrator Programs in Startup of Standard User

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Run Administrator Programs in Startup of Standard User: I have both an administrator and standard account on my laptop. I use the standard account for every general task and do not use the administrator account unless absolutely needed. There are two pieces of software I want to run at startup every time either my standard account...
  8. launching startup programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    launching startup programs: Dear all, I have a question about launching startup programs. My system is configured to run a GUI program immediately after user logon. Instead of placing it in the user's "Startup" directory, the program is invoked via a string value in the registry key...
  9. launching startup programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    launching startup programs: Dear all, I have a question about launching startup programs. My system is configured to run a GUI program immediately after user logon. Instead of placing it in the user's "Startup" directory, the program is invoked via a string value in the registry key...
  10. Startup folder -- Programs launch one at a time?

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup folder -- Programs launch one at a time?: I have several programs / shortcuts in my startup folder. After I log on, it seems like anything in the startup folder is loaded one at a time (program 1 launches, program 2 doesn't launch until program 1 is opened, etc.). I have most of the same apps in my taskbar, and if I...