Windows 10: Launishing issue

Discus and support Launishing issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey everyone i was playing Forza Horizon 4 but it crashed suddenly and couldnt enter the game anymore i just get to the welcoming screeen where it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GoGMrMo, Jun 20, 2019.

1. GoGMrMo Win User

Launishing issue

Hey everyone
    i was playing Forza Horizon 4 but it crashed suddenly and couldnt enter the game anymore i just get to the welcoming screeen where it synchronize my Data

anyone got the same Issue or knows how to fix it

Thank you all

:)

GoGMrMo, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Launishing issue

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Launishing issue

1. Launishing issue - Similar Threads - Launishing issue

2. Windows Update Issue with HP Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Issue with HP Update: I update my Windows 11 regularly however I am showing an available update for Hewlett Packard - USB-6/1/2018 46.2.2361.18152 that will not install. It retries each time I perform a Windows update. I am not running any HP equipment. How can I eliminate this update from loading...
  3. Windows Update Issue with HP Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Issue with HP Update: I update my Windows 11 regularly however I am showing an available update for Hewlett Packard - USB-6/1/2018 46.2.2361.18152 that will not install. It retries each time I perform a Windows update. I am not running any HP equipment. How can I eliminate this update from loading...
  4. Issues with Corrupted Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Corrupted Windows 11: Windows 11 was installed on my system, but I noticed the windows is corrupted. How do I rectify that or How can I reinstall the windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-with-corrupted-windows-11/f1588ea9-02e9-4da3-8e25-8016d6164fa9
  5. Issues with Corrupted Windows 11

Issues with Corrupted Windows 11: Windows 11 was installed on my system, but I noticed the windows is corrupted. How do I rectify that or How can I reinstall the windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-with-corrupted-windows-11/f1588ea9-02e9-4da3-8e25-8016d6164fa9
  6. Multiple issues with windows 11 despite trying to repair it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple issues with windows 11 despite trying to repair it.: I keep getting the following error: I also cannot get my lock screen to stay on windows spotlight - it will always revert to pictures.I have tried reinstalling windows and it's not done anything.Please help :...
  7. Multiple issues with windows 11 despite trying to repair it.

Multiple issues with windows 11 despite trying to repair it.: I keep getting the following error: I also cannot get my lock screen to stay on windows spotlight - it will always revert to pictures.I have tried reinstalling windows and it's not done anything.Please help :...
  8. Bluetooth Audio Issues Revived

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Audio Issues Revived: I want to revive this issue which seemed have gotten closed but didn't arrive at a solution.Bluetooth Audio Issues - Microsoft CommunityWindows would connect to a Bluetooth audio device and "think" it's outputting to the device, but no actual sound is heard on the device.I...
  9. Bluetooth Audio Issues Revived

Bluetooth Audio Issues Revived: I want to revive this issue which seemed have gotten closed but didn't arrive at a solution.Bluetooth Audio Issues - Microsoft CommunityWindows would connect to a Bluetooth audio device and "think" it's outputting to the device, but no actual sound is heard on the device.I...
  10. Windows updates wont install - im am seeing a lot of people have this same issue!!!

Windows updates wont install - im am seeing a lot of people have this same issue!!!: 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893Install error - 0x80070002sitting there for weeks now, and stuck, cant install, nothing, installs and gives a error.. also this new one:KB5036980 fails too every time!...