Windows 10: Lavenderbeard error while launching Sea of thieves game

Discus and support Lavenderbeard error while launching Sea of thieves game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey i tried to fix this Problem and i think i have tried everything….Maybe you can help me. From the beginning when i started the game, the lavenbeard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by markusbader1, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Lavenderbeard error while launching Sea of thieves game

Hey i tried to fix this Problem and i think i have tried everything….Maybe you can help me.

From the beginning when i started the game, the lavenbeard error appeared. i set the nat to open and connected the server connection. I also disabled my firewall and turned on the windows firewall. In the xboxapp now also under Settings and Network appears that nat are open and the servers are connected but when I open the game the lavenderbeard error still appears and I don't know what else could be wrong. I hope you can help me with that.

Thanks for your help in advance

***Modified tittle from: Lavenbeard error still not fixed***

:)

markusbader1, Mar 5, 2019

2. Sea of Thieves not available?

Hi HideTheHorizon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the Microsoft Store app doesn't work as it should.

• Have you signed in to the same account that was used for purchase?

Suggest you to refer to the following information from this article
    "To find out what regions you can purchase Sea of Thieves in, and what languages are currently supported refer to the useful articles on the Sea of Thieves".

Sea of Thieves FAQ: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/sea-of-thieves-faq

Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/xbox-play-anywhere-help

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Mar 5, 2019
  3. KobyTran Win User
    Sea of Thieves error code 0x803F8001

So my friend and I want to play Sea of Thieves and a friend of his got Sea of Thieves through "game sharing". My friend gave me his password and email so I can install Sea of Thieves on my computer and I did. It normally stop working a day or two later.
    I was wondering why I get error code 0x803F8001 when I launch sea of thieves?

This was exactly what it said: "Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"

Thank you

KobyTran, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

Lavenderbeard error while launching Sea of thieves game

Unable to download Sea of Thieves from Store

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Kindly follow the below steps.

Step 1: Launch Microsoft Store and click on the Account icon on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 2: Enter the email address that you used during the purchase of Sea Of Thieves game. (The email address that you have received as purchase verification mail for Sea Of Thieves).

Step 3: Once you have logged into Microsoft Store, search for Sea Of Thieves game by clicking on the Search bar on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 4: Select the Sea Of Thieves game, download and install.

Regards,

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Lavenderbeard error while launching Sea of thieves game

1. Lavenderbeard error while launching Sea of thieves game - Similar Threads - Lavenderbeard error while

2. Sea of Thieves not launching.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves not launching.: I had just installed SoT on the Microsoft store on my D drive and was looking forward to playing but it crashed on startup. It kept crashing and wouldn't work so I tried looking it up and doing all the typical fixes. I reinstalled the game even though it was almost 100GB...
  3. Sea of Thieves not launching.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea of Thieves not launching.: I had just installed SoT on the Microsoft store on my D drive and was looking forward to playing but it crashed on startup. It kept crashing and wouldn't work so I tried looking it up and doing all the typical fixes. I reinstalled the game even though it was almost 100GB...
  4. Sea of thieves not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves not launching: Hello and I hope you're having a nice day,sea of thieves keeps opening to the sign in screen, then immediately crashing. I've tried reinstalling about 5 times and using all fixes I could find online about this.including reinstalling then running commands like: Get-AppXPackage...
  5. Sea of thieves not launching

Sea of thieves not launching: Hello and I hope you're having a nice day,sea of thieves keeps opening to the sign in screen, then immediately crashing. I've tried reinstalling about 5 times and using all fixes I could find online about this.including reinstalling then running commands like: Get-AppXPackage...
  6. Sea of thieves not launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Cannot launch game Sea of Thieves due to repeated error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot launch game Sea of Thieves due to repeated error: Hello,This is the error I am constantly running into with Sea of Thieves:ms-resource:AppNameShippingClient can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected.I am running Windows 11 64-bit, I am connected to the internet via ethernet cable....
  8. Cannot launch game Sea of Thieves due to repeated error

Cannot launch game Sea of Thieves due to repeated error: Hello,This is the error I am constantly running into with Sea of Thieves:ms-resource:AppNameShippingClient can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected.I am running Windows 11 64-bit, I am connected to the internet via ethernet cable....
  9. Sea of thieves not launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of thieves not launching: Downloaded and installed game with Xbox app in Windows 10.Have game pass.Windows and drivers up-to-date.Shows the splash screen briefly, then disappears.Sam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves-not-launching/cebd7816-bb8d-409c-94ee-c586e6b725ce
  10. Sea of thieves crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves crashing on launch: I am really pissed about that problem, i bought a new PC to play Sea of thieves... but now its not working anymore... i just phoned the Microsoft Support about 2 hours.. and still its crashing on start... Seems like no one can help not even the Sea of thieves Insider...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 sea of thieves lavenderbeard