Windows 10: Lawsuit Against Microsoft?

Discus and support Lawsuit Against Microsoft? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This issue is ongoing now for 2+ months since the release of 1903, Windows is capping users internet speeds, I have posted this already, submitted a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Winman954, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Winman954 Win User

Lawsuit Against Microsoft?

This issue is ongoing now for 2+ months since the release of 1903,

Windows is capping users internet speeds, I have posted this already, submitted a feedback, talked to microsoft support, and it isnt being tracked on there "Known" issues.

So im asking wonder how fast microsoft will patch this issue if we form a class action law suit against them for limiting a service which they have no right to limit that i pay another provider for?

V/R

a pissed off windows user.

:)

Winman954, Sep 29, 2019

2. Microsoft Files Lawsuits Against 52 Counterfeit Sellers

Microsoft has taken an extra step in its fight against software piracy by filing lawsuits against 52 alleged resellers of counterfeit software, and has referred 22 piracy cases to law enforcement agencies in 20 different countries. According to the company, 15 of the lawsuits involve software which has been traced back to what is believed to be the largest ever counterfeit software syndicate, which was broken up by Microsoft and law enforcement officials from the US and China earlier this year. Microsoft is also working with eBay to produce the “Microsoft Buying Guide” to inform consumers of how to safely buy software from sites such as eBay.

Source: Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Jimmy 2004, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Phone Man Win User
    Phone Man, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Lawsuit Against Microsoft?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Lawsuit Against Microsoft?

1. Lawsuit Against Microsoft? - Similar Threads - Lawsuit Against Microsoft

2. How do I start a lawsuit against MSN for discrimination?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I start a lawsuit against MSN for discrimination?: How do I start a lawsuit against MSN for discrimination?* Moved from Teams. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-start-a-lawsuit-against-msn-for/c4d5b968-0b23-491f-a1bc-aeecdae107a4
  3. How do I start a lawsuit against MSN for discrimination?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I start a lawsuit against MSN for discrimination?: How do I start a lawsuit against MSN for discrimination?* Moved from Teams. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-start-a-lawsuit-against-msn-for/c4d5b968-0b23-491f-a1bc-aeecdae107a4
  4. IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MICROSOFT? SERIOUSLY?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MICROSOFT? SERIOUSLY?...: IS THERE ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THESE IDIOTS AT ALL FOR PUTTING EVERYONE THROUGH SO MUCH STRESS, THE WAY THEY TEACH THERE STUPID AGENTS, AND WAY THEY JUST HOLD YOUR MONEY TO GO THROUGH HEAPS AND BOUNDS,.. IS THERE ANYONE WITH ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE...
  5. IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MICROSOFT? SERIOUSLY?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MICROSOFT? SERIOUSLY?...: IS THERE ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THESE IDIOTS AT ALL FOR PUTTING EVERYONE THROUGH SO MUCH STRESS, THE WAY THEY TEACH THERE STUPID AGENTS, AND WAY THEY JUST HOLD YOUR MONEY TO GO THROUGH HEAPS AND BOUNDS,.. IS THERE ANYONE WITH ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE...
  6. Start or join class action lawsuit against Microsoft for lost work from Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start or join class action lawsuit against Microsoft for lost work from Windows 10...: Final Straw!!!!! Class action lawsuit is needed to send a message. I want to join or start looking into starting a class action lawsuit effort against Microsoft about automatic Windows updates and automatic reboots that Microsoft initiates without a user's or computer...
  7. $5 billion lawsuit against Google for tracking private Internet use

in Windows 10 News
    $5 billion lawsuit against Google for tracking private Internet use: (Reuters) - Google was sued on Tuesday in a proposed class action accusing the internet search company of illegally invading the privacy of millions of users by pervasively tracking their internet use through browsers set in “private” mode. Read...
  8. HELP!!! CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MICROSOFT with Temporary sign in after updated

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HELP!!! CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MICROSOFT with Temporary sign in after updated: How do I we file class action lawsuit after Windows 10 updated? Every time I sign in, it log me as Temporary user. Yes, I went to regedit and deleted S-***-1001 and rename ***.bak to get to the right path ProfileImagePath, still log me in as temporary user. Even reboot more...
  9. Class action lawsuit against Microsoft for accessing our computers without permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Class action lawsuit against Microsoft for accessing our computers without permission: Last night without updating, permission, or my knowledge, Microsoft accessed my computer and blocked my access to wuauserv, windows update, and update orchestra so that I can no longer suspend updates and stop them from tying up my computer... The fact that this happened...
  10. Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft?: I truly believe there should be one. What right does Microsoft have, to enforce Security Updates that disable otherwise functioning computers? My computer may be older, but it works, and works fine, EXCEPT when the Death Star shoots off one of their Security Updates that...