Windows 10: Layers

Discus and support Layers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Will a layer sistem be added to 2D projects too in the near future?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FW-190, Oct 10, 2019.

1. FW-190 Win User

Layers

Will a layer sistem be added to 2D projects too in the near future?

:)

FW-190, Oct 10, 2019

2. importing sketches and layers in windows 10

Hi Jennifer,

Are you referring to Microsoft Paint application?

If yes, Please be informed that this layer feature is not supported in Microsoft paint. Even in the new Fresh paint app (Windows store)this layer feature is not supported.

As this is the feature you would like to see in Windows 10. You may provide your suggestions in the feedback app.

It will be directly referred by our developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, and then select Windows Feedback.
    • See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
    • If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, and then select
      Me too.
    • To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
    • If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, and choose a topic from
      Select a category and then select a subcategory.
    • Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.
    However, you may also please use your favorite search engine and search for a application which can perform this task.

THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE DISCLAIMER:

Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third
    Party Software is at your own risk.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    layers

Hi,

Adding layers are currently available to 3D objects in the Paint 3D application. Non-3D objects within the application doesn't have this feature yet.

In the event that you're working on a 3D object and wanted to add layers, you can perform the following:

• Select a 3D object in your scene.
    • Use the Z-axis left-hand button to drag the object back and forth, and move items front to back.

To know more about Paint 3D, click on this
    link
    . If you'd like this feature added to any object added in Paint 3D, we'd recommend sending us a feedback. This will help our team improve the features and functionalities of the application. To do this, you can perform the following:

1. On a Windows 10 device, search for “Feedback Hub” in Cortana search, then launch the app.

2. Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.

3. Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.

4. Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form; Stop monitoring when you’re done.

5. Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.

6. Click Continue using Feedback Hub.

7. Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you submitted (it may take a while to appear)

8. Open the item you submitted, then click Share.

9. Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like https://aka.ms/<unique link>).

Note: New features are usually released via Windows Update. We suggest to check for device updates from time to time.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Jelu Cal, Oct 10, 2019
  4. sonervaio Win User

Layers

Nokia Service Layer Host Process Has Stopped Working

I've just updated to version 7.1.30.8 of Nokia's PC Suite and on doing so I get a message telling me that there is an update for my phone waiting for download... same old story: 'Nokia Service Layer Host has stopped working'... EXCEPT this time it seems
    to be immune to the fixes listed here. I've tried disabling internet sharing (which worked last time) but Nokia's tool crashes still.

Any further suggestions, other than buying a new phone?

p.s. do Nokia even realise that Window's Vista exists??????

sonervaio, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Layers

1. Layers - Similar Threads - Layers

2. Paint Layers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint Layers: Hello.I would like to know what to do with the Layers I've created on Win 11 Paint?After many attempts I have managed to enter pictures into several layers but now don't know what to do with them. I've tried the instructions I found to merge them down and save them but all I...
  3. Paint Layers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint Layers: Hello.I would like to know what to do with the Layers I've created on Win 11 Paint?After many attempts I have managed to enter pictures into several layers but now don't know what to do with them. I've tried the instructions I found to merge them down and save them but all I...
  4. When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...: Hello,When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for setting up an encrypted channel of communication between a client and server disabled?We still need TLS 1.1, so when it will be disabled? By a Microsoft patch? And how could we...
  5. When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...

When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...: Hello,When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for setting up an encrypted channel of communication between a client and server disabled?We still need TLS 1.1, so when it will be disabled? By a Microsoft patch? And how could we...
  6. mpeg-1 layer 2 not playing audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mpeg-1 layer 2 not playing audio: Created an MP4 video file using the mpeg-1 layer 2 selection in Media Encoder but none of the windows players will play the audio, yet VLC does. Help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpeg-1-layer-2-not-playing-audio/20342a60-d0da-42ec-966f-265e677198c0
  7. mpeg-1 layer 2 not playing audio

mpeg-1 layer 2 not playing audio: Created an MP4 video file using the mpeg-1 layer 2 selection in Media Encoder but none of the windows players will play the audio, yet VLC does. Help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpeg-1-layer-2-not-playing-audio/20342a60-d0da-42ec-966f-265e677198c0
  8. How to set up windows how to keyboard how to fixed keyboard layer I need country Kuwait my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set up windows how to keyboard how to fixed keyboard layer I need country Kuwait my...: country Kuwait my Windows all format how to fixed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-windows-how-to-keyboard-how-to-fixed/37d608c8-b31b-48f0-96d6-f94438b05cec
  9. How to set up windows how to keyboard how to fixed keyboard layer I need country Kuwait my...

How to set up windows how to keyboard how to fixed keyboard layer I need country Kuwait my...: country Kuwait my Windows all format how to fixed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-windows-how-to-keyboard-how-to-fixed/37d608c8-b31b-48f0-96d6-f94438b05cec
  10. How to set up windows how to keyboard how to fixed keyboard layer I need country Kuwait my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade