Windows 10: Layout To WMP library followin update

Discus and support Layout To WMP library followin update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have recently received the latest update to Windows 10 and it has changed the layout to show my 6000 songs by individual album, as most of my songs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ronnie quick, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Layout To WMP library followin update

I have recently received the latest update to Windows 10 and it has changed the layout to show my 6000 songs by individual album, as most of my songs are single tracks this has increased the size and the load time considerably. Why do windows find it neccesary to change just for the sake of change and how can I restore my original layout. I have tried to remove the column album art but it will not allow me to do it,

Thanks

Ronnie Q

:)

ronnie quick, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Jacee Win User

TV video library shows on WMP PC but PC server/WMP not on TV?

Can you connect using one or more or these listed (default) settings... you need to scroll down.
    Layout To WMP library followin update [​IMG]

Jacee, Aug 10, 2020
  3. WMP 12 in Windows 10

I have recently upgraded to Windows 10, but my music library is empty in WMP 12. I have deleted the library database, changed music locations and added into "organize" and still no listing in the library. Can anyone suggest how I can get my library back
    and hence play music in WMP 12?

DavidSnashall, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Daniell Win User

Layout To WMP library followin update

TV video library shows on WMP PC but PC server/WMP not on TV?

Cheers for reply.
    Sorted it out dif way.
    Mods please close.

Daniell, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Layout To WMP library followin update

1. Layout To WMP library followin update - Similar Threads - Layout WMP library

2. WMP Library and OneDive dilemma

in Windows 10 Support
    WMP Library and OneDive dilemma: Hello all, For a while I've been trying to resolve this issue but I don't know how. I use WMP and I would like to put all of my music files on OneDrive and let WMP view the Music library from OneDrive. There is one problem with this though. When making my music files on...
  3. TV video library shows on WMP PC but PC server/WMP not on TV?

in Windows 10 Support
    TV video library shows on WMP PC but PC server/WMP not on TV?: HI there, I can get the TV contents of attached USB's/HDD over to my PC on WMP but not the reverse which is what I want. The TV doesn't show my PC server at all (W10 ver. 1909) It is, however, listed on WMP and Movies & TV app. Any ideas welcomed. 146813
  4. WMP library

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WMP library: How do I get my WMP library to populate? I have ripped most of my large CD collection to my laptop. In the past, after reorganising my collection I have deleted everything from the library and the library has automatically repopulated. Today I cannot get the library to...
  5. WMP Rip To Library

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WMP Rip To Library: I use Windows Media Player to rip audiobook CDs to my hard drive. When I start a new audiobook I open WMP, click tools, options, rip music. Under rip music to this location I click change and select the folder that I want the files to go into. Then click okay and apply....
  6. Where can I rebuild WMP library?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where can I rebuild WMP library?: Troubleshooter fired up last night and informed me that my WMP music library is corrupted and when I clicked on "Fix" it said I need to rebuild WMP's music library. I can't find where to do this. I know it used to be there somewhere on WMP, but I can't find it now on my...
  7. WMP Library "forgetting" 'Date last played'

in Windows 10 Customization
    WMP Library "forgetting" 'Date last played': I have a music list that contains almost 3500 songs. I keep running into a problem where WMP will 'forget' the date last played when I restart the player. Sometimes it'll remember some while forgetting others. And it will also lose about 6 - 10 songs completely, forcing me to...
  8. Editing the default WMP library?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Editing the default WMP library?: I expect this is embarrassingly obvious, but in WMP how do I reduce the content of its Library, which by default appears to include everything on my PC, including backups etc. My illustration is more specific: [img] 1. How do I delete these external HDs from the...
  9. How to show extensions in WMP library?

How to show extensions in WMP library?: [img] -- Terry, East Grinstead, UK 56434
  10. Some WMP songs will not return to itunes library

Some WMP songs will not return to itunes library: Spent far to many hours trying to get some music that plays in WMP but does not show up in Itunes. If I look at the i tunes albums the song is there but grayed out and says "file location not found". Is there a way to have itunes and WMP sing all songs off the same "song...