Windows 10: LCD MONITOR HDMI SHOWS NOTHING NEITHER FOR BIOS - No signal

Discus and support LCD MONITOR HDMI SHOWS NOTHING NEITHER FOR BIOS - No signal in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; HP Pavilion Elite m9372.gr Desktop PC 2008-2009 serial number : ************* part_number : FZ110AA-B1A purchaseyear : 2009-03-** INTEL Core 2 Quad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by lse123, Apr 2, 2021.

1. lse123 Win User

LCD MONITOR HDMI SHOWS NOTHING NEITHER FOR BIOS - No signal

HP Pavilion Elite m9372.gr Desktop PC 2008-2009
    serial number : *************

part_number : FZ110AA-B1A

purchaseyear : 2009-03-**

INTEL Core 2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50GHz RAM 8GB / 64BIT OS,

WINDOWS 10 HOME

OLD PROBLEM REAPPEARED - this symptom existed in the past but bypassed -

I use this PC at most 2-3 times a month --- because having other newer PC

PC now Do Not startup - ANALYTICALLY:

When starting it - pressing Power ON - LED is blue in front of, to indicate Power ON, Fan is working

but, Do Not light the LED for HDD/SSD

LCD MONITOR HDMI SHOWS NOTHING NEITHER FOR BIOS - DARK/BLACK SCREEN

NEEDed force to shut down by pressing Power-On for 5-seconds

Sometimes auto restart when forced to shut down with the same problem, and sometimes Not restart auto

what to try ????

:)

lse123, Apr 2, 2021

2. Monitor not working - HDMI has no signal

Yesterday, my ASUS monitor was working fine connected to my HP spectrum using Windows 10. Today, the monitor delivers a no HDMI signal message. I have restarted both laptop and monitor, replaced the HDMI cable, updated display driver and still no luck.
    Suggestions welcome.

SteveEayrs1, Apr 2, 2021
  3. bha19 Win User
    no HDMI signal

I have an ASUS monitor and ASUS desktop with a graphics card not on board graphics. I have an HDMI cable from the monitor to the video card. Today for the first time while on the internet my screen froze and then went blue saying no HDMI signal. I tried everything but still no signal. I then tried my VGA cable and all was working. I then tried my HDMI cable again and it worked until this afternoon when I was watching a video on the internet and the screen froze and said no HDMI signal. also when this happened I could hear my fan running loudly. Any suggestions on what the problem could be?

bha19, Apr 2, 2021
  4. LCD MONITOR HDMI SHOWS NOTHING NEITHER FOR BIOS - No signal

Monitor not receiving signal from pc after using hdmi passthrough

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

HDMI Pass-Through does not work with all devices. Before attempting to set up an HDMI Pass-Through connection, you should make sure the source of the signal such as a Blu-ray player or Set Top Box, supports HDMI Pass-Through.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Did you try a different HDMI cable to connect your PC to the monitor?
    2. When you say "my pc will not display to my monitor", are you able to see any error message on it? For example: 'No signal'.

Meanwhile, try the below suggestions and check if this helps.

• If your monitor has an option in the Menu Button to switch the
      Input Source to HDMI Port, I would suggest you to try it.
    • Try completely disconnecting your Xbox from the computer and just connect your computer to the monitor and check if you are able to see the display on the monitor.
    • Make sure your display is plugged in and turned on.
    • Unplug the video cable from both your display and PC, and then reconnect them firmly. After you reconnect the video cable, try moving your mouse on your display.
    • Try connecting to different video outputs on your PC. Sometimes a change in driver can cause the video to be sent to a different display adapter or output.
    • If you have your own display adapter installed and connected to your display,
      try connecting your display to the built-in video on the motherboard.
    • Check for damaged HDMI cable, loose connections, or faulty adapters.

Hope it helps.

We're looking forward to your response.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

LCD MONITOR HDMI SHOWS NOTHING NEITHER FOR BIOS - No signal

1. LCD MONITOR HDMI SHOWS NOTHING NEITHER FOR BIOS - No signal - Similar Threads - LCD MONITOR HDMI

2. laptop not sending signal to HDMI external monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop not sending signal to HDMI external monitor: My monitor made a weird glitch in which I unplugged the HDMI cable from the ASUS laptop and Dell monitor. However, after reconnecting the monitor, it kept saying no signal. I then plugged a different monitor in with a different HDMI cable but it’s still doesn’t want to work....
  3. Monitors showing no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors showing no signal: Hi, so for the last 2 weeks I’ve been dealing with this issue. My monitors lose signal not just during gaming but even just on the start page. I’ve done a lot of things to trouble shoot this.Check cables, switch monitors, reinstall graphics card, new mobo, new psu, resetting...
  4. Monitors showing no signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitors showing no signal: Hi, so for the last 2 weeks I’ve been dealing with this issue. My monitors lose signal not just during gaming but even just on the start page. I’ve done a lot of things to trouble shoot this.Check cables, switch monitors, reinstall graphics card, new mobo, new psu, resetting...
  5. External monitor connected and detected, but no HDMI signal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External monitor connected and detected, but no HDMI signal: Hi All,I purchased a Acer Predator Triton 500 model PT515-52 laptop, with an RTX 2070S with Max Q, running Windows 10. I have a Samsung external monitor that I have been using with my other laptop, which is an ASUS Zenbook. As soon as I plug in this laptop, the external...
  6. When starting it - LCD MONITOR HDMI SHOWS NOTHING NEITHER FOR BIOS - DARK/BLACK SCREEN

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When starting it - LCD MONITOR HDMI SHOWS NOTHING NEITHER FOR BIOS - DARK/BLACK SCREEN: HP Pavilion Elite m9372.gr Desktop PC 2008-2009 serial number : ************* part_number : FZ110AA-B1A purchaseyear : 2009-03-** INTEL Core 2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50GHz RAM 8GB / 64BIT OS, WINDOWS 10 HOME OLD PROBLEM REAPPEARED - this symptom existed in the past...
  7. Laptop monitor is broken, BIOS don't show on HDMI

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop monitor is broken, BIOS don't show on HDMI: I need to change my laptop's HDD, after creating a UEFI bootable with the media creation tool, I just can't see the BIOS or installation from HDMI monitor. I was thinking about installing windows first with the old HDD, by having the new HDD connected with a sata/usb3.0...
  8. No HDMI signal?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No HDMI signal?: This is a brand new Dell XPS 3890 dekstop; just got it last Tuesday (Windows 10 Home). I got notification from Dell that I had a BIOS update, so I clicked to install it. Ever since I installed it, whenever I put my computer to sleep, start or restart I get these messages on...
  9. Monitor not working - HDMI has no signal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor not working - HDMI has no signal: Yesterday, my ASUS monitor was working fine connected to my HP spectrum using Windows 10. Today, the monitor delivers a no HDMI signal message. I have restarted both laptop and monitor, replaced the HDMI cable, updated display driver and still no luck. Suggestions welcome....
  10. no HDMI signal

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    no HDMI signal: I have an ASUS monitor and ASUS desktop with a graphics card not on board graphics. I have an HDMI cable from the monitor to the video card. Today for the first time while on the internet my screen froze and then went blue saying no HDMI signal. I tried everything but still...