Windows 10: LCDS Learning Content Development System download and use

Discus and support LCDS Learning Content Development System download and use in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to explore LCDS Learning Content Development System by downloading it and comparing against our LCMS. How can I download? Is a comparison... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sruthi HQP, May 1, 2020.

1. LCDS Learning Content Development System download and use

I want to explore LCDS Learning Content Development System by downloading it and comparing against our LCMS. How can I download?

Is a comparison between the LCDS and an LCMS listed anywhere?

:)

Sruthi HQP, May 1, 2020

2. LCDS

Hi,

Your question is outside the scope of this Community.

Create online courses and Silverlight Learning Snacks with ... - Microsoft

The Microsoft Learning Content Development System (LCDS) is a free tool that enables the Microsoft training and certification community to create high-quality, interactive, online courses and
    Microsoft Silverlight Learning Snacks. The LCDS allows anyone in the Microsoft training and certification community to publish ...

Thank You for Registering for the LCDS - Microsoft

Just one more step to complete your download! Thank you for registering for the
    Microsoft Learning Content Development System (LCDS). Learn more in the "

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, May 1, 2020
  3. In Learning Content Development System, Audio is not working.

I inserted an audio (.mp3) in LCDS, but when I click on preview audio is not working. Can you please give me a solution?

Reed wei wei, May 1, 2020
  4. LCDS Learning Content Development System download and use

LCDS

Is there a user guide for Microsoft's Learning Content Development System free tool?

MichaelShepherd2, May 1, 2020
Thema:

LCDS Learning Content Development System download and use

1. LCDS Learning Content Development System download and use - Similar Threads - LCDS Learning Content

2. Contents in the "Downloads" Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contents in the "Downloads" Folder: Greetings,Here is a question that still appears to go unanswered. When I download a program/ file and I delete it after using it for its purpose. Three months down the road, I decide that I would like to download that file/ program once again. Windows 10 & 11 tells me in my...
  3. Contents in the "Downloads" Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contents in the "Downloads" Folder: Greetings,Here is a question that still appears to go unanswered. When I download a program/ file and I delete it after using it for its purpose. Three months down the road, I decide that I would like to download that file/ program once again. Windows 10 & 11 tells me in my...
  4. Contents in the "Downloads" Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Win10 Operating system for a refurbed device for learning

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Operating system for a refurbed device for learning: Do i need to pay for Win10 operating system if installing on a refurbished laptop for study purposes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-operating-system-for-a-refurbed-device-for/aa28fdc8-32ec-407f-a9da-b0d0ebec7d32
  6. Learning Management System

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Learning Management System: Does Microsoft have a learning management system? Which is the best LMS system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/learning-management-system/89dd8d4f-8234-45df-a3a5-ec7c1677a41a
  7. For developers: Use developer features

in Windows 10 Customization
    For developers: Use developer features: I am trying to edit the use developer features section in the settings and I am trying to change them to sideload apps but I am unable to edit them and it says: *Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization. at the top and I don't know if that has anything to do...
  8. Learning how to use Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Learning how to use Windows 10.: I would like to stop obtaining information from third parties on how to use Windows 10 and instead obtain all user manuals, tutorials, and guides directly from Microsoft. In this effort through the decades in leaning to use the various Microsoft operating systems, I have had...
  9. Learning to use Edge (Project Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Learning to use Edge (Project Spartan: I am using Build 10074. How do I pin a website to the Start Screen? In Win 8.1 Internet Explorer, I could "Add site to Apps", then pin it to Start. How do I do this with Edge? 5905
  10. Field Learnings- Surface System SKU Information

in Windows 10 News
    Field Learnings- Surface System SKU Information: Hi, my name is Scott McArthur and I am a Senior Supportability PM for Surface. Today’s blog is a discussion on using System SKU to identify specific Surface models. There are various scenarios where you might need to identify specific Surface models for some type of...