Windows 10: LCore.exe error on startup - winrnr.dll error

Discus and support LCore.exe error on startup - winrnr.dll error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On startup, I get a popup error message LCore.exe. C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Toko33, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Toko33 Win User

LCore.exe error on startup - winrnr.dll error

On startup, I get a popup error message LCore.exe.

C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error....

I checked the System32 directory and it says that the winrnr.dll file has not been modified for over a year.

Any suggestions on how to fix this error?

:)

Toko33, Jul 2, 2017

2. Windows 10 - MSCVP120.dll file error Followed by Error 7 (Windows error 193)

Ok so I ran a virus scan, Have gone through troubleshooting with apple and still come to the same results.

I have since come across another error that seems to be related to the same MSVCR120.dll file.

On Start up get an LCore.exe - Application Error this error ties to Logitech systems.

My problem is that these seem to be focusing around the MSVCRxxx.dll files.

Is it possible for you to provide a link to download fresh copies of MSVCR100.dll and MSVCR120.dll to attempt to replace them with clean files?

ScooterMartin, Jul 2, 2017
  3. LilSachmo Win User
    After installing Windows 10 error message 0xc000012f keeps popping up?

Every time I boot up my PC or run certain programmes like Logitech Gaming Software 8.88 an error message pops up, please help me resolve this as its really bugging me and I can't open some programmes.

Thank you in advance.

LCore.exe - Bad Image

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP120.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error Status
    0xc000012f.

LilSachmo, Jul 2, 2017
  4. EdTittel Win User

EdTittel, Jul 2, 2017
  5. banger Win User
    Make sure you get the latest version as some older Logitech drivers cause blue screens. Also I think one program needs deleting as it runs with a lot of resources in the latest driver.

Edit: LGS 8.94.104 is fixed with the resource bug.

banger, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. LCore.exe error on startup - winrnr.dll error - Similar Threads - LCore exe error

2. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes: I got this error message how do i fix it? I did repaired microsoft edge webview2 run time successfully but no luckI got all latest windows updates installed, latest microsft edge version installed and all latest drivers installed.im using windows 10 22h2 pro...
  3. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes: I got this error message how do i fix it? I did repaired microsoft edge webview2 run time successfully but no luckI got all latest windows updates installed, latest microsft edge version installed and all latest drivers installed.im using windows 10 22h2 pro...
  4. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. "WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup: Iv had this HP laptop for some time now, and i haven't had any issues untill recently. I left Google running for a week because I forgot to turn my laptop off before heading out on vacation. When I returned I found that the laptop had not gone to sleep and the screen...
  6. exe error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe error: my pc is win 10 pro all files not open because exe file missing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-error/3243e85f-bea1-4f99-9099-3c98a9b9e1e4
  7. MBCfg64.dll error on startup.

in Windows 10 Support
    MBCfg64.dll error on startup.: Ok... So I've been getting this "There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\MBCfg64.dll The specified module could not be found." When I boot my PC I've tried updating drivers and tried to look through startup for a likely culprit to this error, and search the...
  8. Startup Run DLL error on startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup Run DLL error on startup: On startup, I get message "There was a problem starting C\:Users\rober\cnmss The module could not be found" I "x" out of it, and it doesn't seem to effect anything. Is there something I should be doing about this?...
  9. Exe error

Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  10. Error exe

Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...