Windows 10: Lcrumb sorry i droped out

Discus and support Lcrumb sorry i droped out in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; like that I don't know why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by trfjerryLee, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Lcrumb sorry i droped out

like that I don't know why

:)

trfjerryLee, Sep 27, 2018
  2. Mussels Win User

The P35 Chipset Club

double post (sorry) but another good way is to sort it by FSB, so that people can look to the top of the list to see the best OC'er in each category.

possibly sort it out by core type as well?

Kentsfield (B-3 stepping)
    Kentsfield (g0 stepping)
    Conroe
    Conroe 1333 FSB (e6x50 line)
    Allendale (2M 800FSB)

its an idea, but the list is somewhat short at the moment so it may be pointless til it gets bigger.

Mussels, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Lcrumb sorry i droped out

E72 as modem - Conection dropes

Hi everybody! I have a nkia E72 and when I use it as a modem and a call incomes my conection dropes! Is there something to do to correct that issue?

Help me people

ricardosiq, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Lcrumb sorry i droped out

1. Lcrumb sorry i droped out - Similar Threads - Lcrumb sorry droped

2. frames are droping every 3 sec

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frames are droping every 3 sec: Hi my laptop is dropping fps almost every 3 seconds from 60fps to 5 fps tempreatures are maximally at 80 dgerees celsius and my hardware is : core i3-7020U,uhd graphics 620,12gb ram 2133MHz and ssd. I am using windows 10 22H2.And its the same even in the browser and light...
  3. frames are droping every 3 sec

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frames are droping every 3 sec: Hi my laptop is dropping fps almost every 3 seconds from 60fps to 5 fps tempreatures are maximally at 80 dgerees celsius and my hardware is : core i3-7020U,uhd graphics 620,12gb ram 2133MHz and ssd. I am using windows 10 22H2.And its the same even in the browser and light...
  4. Video Droping Out - Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Droping Out - Help: Somewhat randomly, every few days and sometimes as frequently as 2-3 times a day the video system of my Dell XPS 8930 (Win10 with all updates) seems to shut down the video system. The visual symptom is that both my monitors act very similar to having their data cables from...
  5. I am sorry !!!!! virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am sorry !!!!! virus: [ATTACH]Recently a virus infected all my JPG files and wrote down each picture I am Sorry !!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-am-sorry-virus/b62aa90f-673b-4d94-89f5-8e5763cbf6ef
  6. audio droping in and out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio droping in and out: Hi, First I went to device manager and checked that my receiver for my audio was ok and it was. when I scrolled down further I saw a yellow ! exclamation point that said Intel {r} trusted execution engine interface, when I clicked on that it read this driver can not start...
  7. FPS Droping After 1 Minute of Gameplay

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    FPS Droping After 1 Minute of Gameplay: Hey there as i told u in the title that is the probllem I open Dota 2 and i have 80+ FPS after some minutes of play it drops back to 60 sometimes 50 ive been watching gpu core and when i open game it runs with 1135~mhz and after 1 min it drops down to 600~mhz as u can see...
  8. Internet connection trough WIFI is dropes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection trough WIFI is dropes: Hi, I have problem, when use speedtest.net to check my internet connection speed, i find my internet connection speed through my home WIFI is drops, but when i used ethernet connection with cable directly connet to my router the speed goback to normal (using the same...
  9. Windows 10 fresh install ethernet droping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 fresh install ethernet droping: Hello guys I just installed windows 10 and I have problems with my wired internet connection.It`s droping after a while and I lose the internet and then coming back or just dead until restart or i disable then realtek pcie gbit family controller.I installed all drivers...
  10. Sorry, but I don't know

in Windows 10 Support
    Sorry, but I don't know: A while back, I crashed my computer, still an unknown reason, but now that I've been using this one for a while, I decided to link my Microsoft account to it. I'm afraid maybe I had a virus, but I'm confused, now that I've linked my account, do the files come back, or just...