Windows 10: LDAP Client

Discus and support LDAP Client in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everybody, whats options I have for connect and login authentification of multilples Windows 10 HOME Edition at my LDAP Server Linux ? Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Agarcia_ODILO TID, Apr 9, 2019.

1. LDAP Client

Hi everybody,

whats options I have for connect and login authentification of multilples Windows 10 HOME Edition at my LDAP Server Linux ?
    Any different options to PGINA software?

Best regards

:)

Agarcia_ODILO TID, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Coxclan5 Win User

LDAP issue

Trying to sign on to a webmail, and I keep getting an LDAP error. Any suggestions?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Coxclan5, Apr 9, 2019
  3. ShiBDiB Win User
    eJabberd and LDAP Question

Trying to setup mod_shared_roster_ldap and can't seem to get it to work.

Currently using this config
    Code: mod_shared_roster_ldap: ldap_base: "dc=the-culture,dc=eu" ldap_rfilter: "(objectClass=inetOrgPerson)" ldap_groupattr: "corporation" ldap_memberattr: "characterName" ldap_filter: "(memberUid=*)" ldap_userdesc: "characterName"[/quote] With this LDAP setup

LDAP Client H7A5qe7.png

My understanding of LDAP is limited as this is the first time I've used it so it's possible I'm missing something basic. But I'm trying to have my contact lists show the users separated based on the corporation attribute.

ShiBDiB, Apr 9, 2019
  4. 3870x2 Win User

LDAP Client

LDAP Directory Program

Bump! Anyone with an available LDAP directory can test this. If an LDAP directory is read only access to everyone (most are by default), you will be able to access it without the Username or Password field, possibly even beyond the DMZ in some instances.

3870x2, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

LDAP Client

1. LDAP Client - Similar Threads - LDAP Client

2. AD LDS Instance Issue LDAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AD LDS Instance Issue LDAP: Have been setup LDAP using AD LDS Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services LDAP Port is 389 and LDAPS port is 636. However didn't mark all the required LDIF files to import when setup. Tried to re-built Instance used LDAP default port but failure. The messages said "...
  3. AD LDS Instance Issue LDAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AD LDS Instance Issue LDAP: Have been setup LDAP using AD LDS Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services LDAP Port is 389 and LDAPS port is 636. However didn't mark all the required LDIF files to import when setup. Tried to re-built Instance used LDAP default port but failure. The messages said "...
  4. AD LDS Instance Issue LDAP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Secure Active Directory LDAP binding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure Active Directory LDAP binding: We have On-prem Active Directory, users and applications are authenticated to access network resources.Please advise if there is a way to secure or delegate AD LDAP bind only to specific admins or service accounts. Currently anyone with valid credentials can "bind" Active...
  6. Secure Active Directory LDAP binding

Secure Active Directory LDAP binding: We have On-prem Active Directory, users and applications are authenticated to access network resources.Please advise if there is a way to secure or delegate AD LDAP bind only to specific admins or service accounts. Currently anyone with valid credentials can "bind" Active...
  7. Problem with DC serving up an expired KDC certificate for ldaps to clients

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with DC serving up an expired KDC certificate for ldaps to clients: have a DC with KDC certificates that expired last month. They have been renewed.But the DC still appears to be providing the expired one to clients. DC has been rebooted since the renewalWindows 2012R2...
  8. Problem with DC serving up an expired KDC certificate for ldaps to clients

Problem with DC serving up an expired KDC certificate for ldaps to clients: have a DC with KDC certificates that expired last month. They have been renewed.But the DC still appears to be providing the expired one to clients. DC has been rebooted since the renewalWindows 2012R2...
  9. Some DCs require GSSAPI for LDAP connetions

Some DCs require GSSAPI for LDAP connetions: I have weird issue that has cropped up. We have 8 writable Domain Controllers and 2 RODCs, all are 2016.We updated all but 3 DCs to block use of TLS1.0/1.1 and bunch of depricated hashes and cyphers etc.After this we have noticed some issues with LDAP queries from some...
  10. How to enable LDAP signing in Windows Server & Client Machines

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable LDAP signing in Windows Server & Client Machines: [ATTACH]LDAP signing is an authentication method in Windows Server that can improve the security of a directory server. Once enabled, it will reject any request […] This article How to enable LDAP signing in Windows Server & Client Machines first appeared on...