Windows 10: ldaps doesn't work

Discus and support ldaps doesn't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, after restoring the C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto directory, all services work fine except LDAPS. The ldp.exe test works fine from the DCs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mauro11998in, Nov 29, 2021.

1. ldaps doesn't work

Hi all, after restoring the C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto directory, all services work fine except LDAPS. The ldp.exe test works fine from the DCs servers but not from a non domain server. Also tried with ldapsearch via linux without success. LDAP is ok. Any advice? Thanks

:)

mauro11998in, Nov 29, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

ldaps doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Bushka Win User

ldaps doesn't work

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

ldaps doesn't work

1. ldaps doesn't work - Similar Threads - ldaps doesn't

2. ldaps doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ldaps doesn't work: Hi all, after restoring the C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto directory, all services work fine except LDAPS. The ldp.exe test works fine from the DCs servers but not from a non domain server. Also tried with ldapsearch via linux without success. LDAP is ok. Any advice? Thanks...
  3. can I login open LDAP user in windows 10 machines

in Windows 10 Customization
    can I login open LDAP user in windows 10 machines: can I login open LDAP user in windows 10 pro and windows10 home edition machines, 1. without AD 2.incase I am using AD with integrate open LDAP , where I create user in AD or LDAP . I need some reference links...
  4. LDAP issue with powershell

LDAP issue with powershell: Hello, I have created one PowerShell script to get the Active directory data. In which I used Active Directory Domain Services to get the data. I am using the JSON file to provide the Input. The command is as below "$allGroups = Find-LdapObject -SearchFilter...
  5. How to enable LDAP signing in Windows Server & Client Machines

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable LDAP signing in Windows Server & Client Machines: [ATTACH]LDAP signing is an authentication method in Windows Server that can improve the security of a directory server. Once enabled, it will reject any request […] This article How to enable LDAP signing in Windows Server & Client Machines first appeared on...
  6. 2020 LDAP channel binding and LDAP signing Impact on IIS Integrated windows authentication

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    2020 LDAP channel binding and LDAP signing Impact on IIS Integrated windows authentication: I have a question related to the security update 2020 LDAP channel binding and LDAP signing requirement for Windows described in https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4520412/2020-ldap-channel-binding-and-ldap-signing-requirement-for-windows. We are using IIS Integrated...
  7. Changes to LDAP-2020

Changes to LDAP-2020: Hi, With the changes to LDAP announced in the link below, Will this update completely stop plain LDAP from functioning? https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/4520412/2020-ldap-channel-binding-and-ldap-signing-requirement-for-windows...
  8. Security update - 2020 LDAP channel binding and LDAP signing requirement for Windows

Security update - 2020 LDAP channel binding and LDAP signing requirement for Windows: I have a question related to the security update 2020 LDAP channel binding and LDAP signing requirement for Windows described in https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4520412/2020-ldap-channel-binding-and-ldap-signing-requirement-for-windows Is there a way to configure...
  9. Security Advisory ADV190023 effect on non-domain appliances using LDAP queries against...

Security Advisory ADV190023 effect on non-domain appliances using LDAP queries against...: In preparation for Security Advisory ADV190023, I have enabled diagnostic logging on some of our domain controllers. We provide hosted messaging services to our customers, and each customer has their own dedicated domain controllers for their Exchange environments. I...
  10. Security Advisory ADV190023 | Microsoft Guidance for Enabling LDAP Channel Binding and LDAP...

Security Advisory ADV190023 | Microsoft Guidance for Enabling LDAP Channel Binding and LDAP...: I've been reviewing ADV190023 (which seems to indicate that insecure LDAP binds will no longer be permitted in Active Directory after January 2020). I made the changes to the Windows Registry on my Domain Controllers to get detailed logging information about...