Windows 10: ldaps doesn't work

Discus and support ldaps doesn't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, after restoring the C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto directory, all services work fine except LDAPS. The ldp.exe test works fine from the DCs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mauro11998in, Nov 29, 2021.

1. ldaps doesn't work

Hi all, after restoring the C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto directory, all services work fine except LDAPS. The ldp.exe test works fine from the DCs servers but not from a non domain server. Also tried with ldapsearch via linux without success. LDAP is ok. Any advice? Thanks

:)

mauro11998in, Nov 29, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

ldaps doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Bushka Win User

ldaps doesn't work

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

ldaps doesn't work

1. ldaps doesn't work - Similar Threads - ldaps doesn't

2. AD LDS Instance Issue LDAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AD LDS Instance Issue LDAP: Have been setup LDAP using AD LDS Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services LDAP Port is 389 and LDAPS port is 636. However didn't mark all the required LDIF files to import when setup. Tried to re-built Instance used LDAP default port but failure. The messages said "...
  3. AD LDS Instance Issue LDAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AD LDS Instance Issue LDAP: Have been setup LDAP using AD LDS Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services LDAP Port is 389 and LDAPS port is 636. However didn't mark all the required LDIF files to import when setup. Tried to re-built Instance used LDAP default port but failure. The messages said "...
  4. AD LDS Instance Issue LDAP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Secure Active Directory LDAP binding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure Active Directory LDAP binding: We have On-prem Active Directory, users and applications are authenticated to access network resources.Please advise if there is a way to secure or delegate AD LDAP bind only to specific admins or service accounts. Currently anyone with valid credentials can "bind" Active...
  6. Secure Active Directory LDAP binding

Secure Active Directory LDAP binding: We have On-prem Active Directory, users and applications are authenticated to access network resources.Please advise if there is a way to secure or delegate AD LDAP bind only to specific admins or service accounts. Currently anyone with valid credentials can "bind" Active...
  7. Problem with DC serving up an expired KDC certificate for ldaps to clients

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with DC serving up an expired KDC certificate for ldaps to clients: have a DC with KDC certificates that expired last month. They have been renewed.But the DC still appears to be providing the expired one to clients. DC has been rebooted since the renewalWindows 2012R2...
  8. Problem with DC serving up an expired KDC certificate for ldaps to clients

Problem with DC serving up an expired KDC certificate for ldaps to clients: have a DC with KDC certificates that expired last month. They have been renewed.But the DC still appears to be providing the expired one to clients. DC has been rebooted since the renewalWindows 2012R2...
  9. Some DCs require GSSAPI for LDAP connetions

Some DCs require GSSAPI for LDAP connetions: I have weird issue that has cropped up. We have 8 writable Domain Controllers and 2 RODCs, all are 2016.We updated all but 3 DCs to block use of TLS1.0/1.1 and bunch of depricated hashes and cyphers etc.After this we have noticed some issues with LDAP queries from some...
  10. ldaps doesn't work

ldaps doesn't work: Hi all, after restoring the C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto directory, all services work fine except LDAPS. The ldp.exe test works fine from the DCs servers but not from a non domain server. Also tried with ldapsearch via linux without success. LDAP is ok. Any advice? Thanks...