Windows 10: LDplayer 9

Discus and support LDplayer 9 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello again support team. I am having problems when playing ''boom beach frontlines'' on LDplayer 9 . After football mode update game is having these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by remzi26, Sep 27, 2022.

1. remzi26 Win User

LDplayer 9

Hello again support team. I am having problems when playing ''boom beach frontlines'' on LDplayer 9 . After football mode update game is having these problems:1. Flickering visuals/graphics2. Visible low fps3. increased brightnessThese problems happend after new game update. I also try to write game's dev team but i didn't got a feedback. I don't know what to do. Thanks again for all helps

:)

remzi26, Sep 27, 2022

2. Cortana missing after using program Auslogics Bootspeed 9

Hi Jonathan,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

We appreciate your efforts for updating to Windows Anniversary Update.

This issue might occur if Auslogics Bootspeed 9 application is creating conflict with Windows system files.

I suggest you to uninstall the Auslogics Bootspeed 9 application and check if you are able to access Cortana. If you are able to access Cortana again then again try installing the Auslogics Bootspeed 9 application and
    check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Select Control Panel
    • Go to Programs and Features
    • Double click on the application
    • Follow onscreen instruction.
    After uninstalling restart the computer and reinstall the application.

Disclaimer:

If you have the registered product we suggest you to make note of the product key to reinstall it again.

And also we request you to try troubleshooting steps which is suggested in below link and check,

Fix problems with the Start menu

Hope this information helps to fix the issue with Cortana.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Sep 27, 2022
  3. 9/27/2016 Broke everything

372.90 was released on the 20th but yes,that's where I'm at. It's in the video LDplayer 9 ;)

You suggested that adapter as the final step in a fix. Not the first step of trouble shooting.

Your list is odd since step 3 effectively deletes step 2.

It undone everything I'd spent an hour fixing. lol

ErnestMcDowell, Sep 27, 2022
  4. AndreePin Win User

LDplayer 9

Change default program from Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro

Hi Sharon,

Regarding your concern, we suggest that you do the steps below:

• Right click the thumbnail of the PDF file.
    • Select and click Properties.
    • Click the General tab and in the dialog box, click Change...
    • Choose the Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, and then click OK.
    • Once you're back to the General tab, click OK
      or Apply.
    This should help in getting your query resolved.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

LDplayer 9

1. LDplayer 9 - Similar Threads - LDplayer

2. Can LDPlayer count as a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can LDPlayer count as a virus?: I searched and saw that it was for playing android games on a computer, so I'm wondering if it's okay for me to have it installed, is that okay? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-ldplayer-count-as-a-virus/28c3a897-692a-4774-ac37-43cc717f515a
  3. Can LDPlayer count as a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can LDPlayer count as a virus?: I searched and saw that it was for playing android games on a computer, so I'm wondering if it's okay for me to have it installed, is that okay? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-ldplayer-count-as-a-virus/28c3a897-692a-4774-ac37-43cc717f515a
  4. Can LDPlayer count as a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to find VirtualBox LDPlayer in programs. Windows Upgrade can't continue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to find VirtualBox LDPlayer in programs. Windows Upgrade can't continue: Need assistanceTrying to upgrade Windows 10 build 1909 to the current update. Tried CCleaner and problem still remains https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-find-virtualbox-ldplayer-in-programs/90bbf032-baa2-4832-87f8-46ef12a5c653
  6. Unable to find VirtualBox LDPlayer in programs. Windows Upgrade can't continue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find VirtualBox LDPlayer in programs. Windows Upgrade can't continue: Need assistanceTrying to upgrade Windows 10 build 1909 to the current update. Tried CCleaner and problem still remains https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-find-virtualbox-ldplayer-in-programs/90bbf032-baa2-4832-87f8-46ef12a5c653
  7. Unable to find VirtualBox LDPlayer in programs. Windows Upgrade can't continue

8. LDplayer 9

LDplayer 9: Hello again support team. I am having problems when playing ''boom beach frontlines'' on LDplayer 9 . After football mode update game is having these problems:1. Flickering visuals/graphics2. Visible low fps3. increased brightnessThese problems happend after new game update....
  9. LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall: Getting this question trying to upgrade to Windows 11. Other than this, my PC is good to upgrade. I uninstalled both VirtualBox and LDPlayer. They do not show up in Windows uninstaller anymore. Any ideas?P.S.: I do not have any android emulators. I do own Oculus and Sidequest...
  10. LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall

LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall: Getting this question trying to upgrade to Windows 11. Other than this, my PC is good to upgrade. I uninstalled both VirtualBox and LDPlayer. They do not show up in Windows uninstaller anymore. Any ideas?P.S.: I do not have any android emulators. I do own Oculus and Sidequest...