Windows 10: LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall

Discus and support LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Getting this question trying to upgrade to Windows 11. Other than this, my PC is good to upgrade. I uninstalled both VirtualBox and LDPlayer. They do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IceCreamBest, Jan 24, 2022.

1. LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall

Getting this question trying to upgrade to Windows 11. Other than this, my PC is good to upgrade. I uninstalled both VirtualBox and LDPlayer. They do not show up in Windows uninstaller anymore. Any ideas?P.S.: I do not have any android emulators. I do own Oculus and Sidequest Oculus Quest sideloading app, but I do not think they would cause this error.

:)

IceCreamBest, Jan 24, 2022

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 25, 2022
  3. Drone Win User
    Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Jan 25, 2022
  4. Mussels Win User

LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall

whats a good uninstaller

crap cleaner (CCleaner) has an uninstall section for programs that wont leave your add/remove list.
    Its free too.

Mussels, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall

1. LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall - Similar Threads - LDPlayer manually uninstall

2. Programs still showing in search after Uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs still showing in search after Uninstall: When I Uninstall Programs it is still in search, but without an Icon. Because when i Uninstalled OneDrive from my computer and many other programs it showed still the programs in the search bar. Like this https://imgur.com/a/8K7H403 I don't know why this happens every time...
  3. Programs still showing in search after Uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs still showing in search after Uninstall: When I Uninstall Programs it is still in search, but without an Icon. Because when i Uninstalled OneDrive from my computer and many other programs it showed still the programs in the search bar. Like this https://imgur.com/a/8K7H403 I don't know why this happens every time...
  4. LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall: Getting this question trying to upgrade to Windows 11. Other than this, my PC is good to upgrade. I uninstalled both VirtualBox and LDPlayer. They do not show up in Windows uninstaller anymore. Any ideas?P.S.: I do not have any android emulators. I do own Oculus and Sidequest...
  5. Manually uninstalling game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Manually uninstalling game: After a long struggle with downloading and getting Forza Horizon 5 to finally run, It broke down again after playing for a few hours. I tried to "reset" the save file through the windows app window, which resulted in all my apps now showing Forza as uninstalled. The game is...
  6. Manually uninstalling game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Manually uninstalling game: After a long struggle with downloading and getting Forza Horizon 5 to finally run, It broke down again after playing for a few hours. I tried to "reset" the save file through the windows app window, which resulted in all my apps now showing Forza as uninstalled. The game is...
  7. Onedrive folder still existing after uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Onedrive folder still existing after uninstall: I've tried loads of things to remove the \OneDrive\ from my path ; regedit key, group policy edits, moving certain files from the onedrive build number to the policy definitions, and have had no luck. I simply want the OneDrive folder gone from my path permanently. I want it...
  8. Uninstall program blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall program blocked: Hi! I am having an issue with "Pdf Suite 2018". I installed it some time back, but now wish to get rid of it. I try to uninstall it: Settings>Apps & Features> Pdf Suite 2018 I click "Uninstall" and I get the following message: [ATTACH] I am highly surprised, as I...
  9. Please help me uninstall LDplayer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help me uninstall LDplayer: i installed LDPlayer on my pc but it wont uninstall and my restore point i made wont work so idk what to do here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/please-help-me-uninstall-ldplayer/87824b66-fd5a-45d3-adb9-7172b17e9b51
  10. Issues With Manually Uninstalling Apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues With Manually Uninstalling Apps: Hello, I am trying to update Windows to Windows 10 Version 1909, but two apps are stopping me, Mcaffee endpoint security and endpoint security threat prevention. I downloaded the uninstaller off costumer support and manually uninstalled them, but I still can not download....