Windows 10: Leaderboards

Discus and support Leaderboards in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; With updated Wordament is there a way to access total scores, average scores of all players? Or has this feature been removed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WendyCopeKI, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Leaderboards

With updated Wordament is there a way to access total scores, average scores of all players? Or has this feature been removed?

:)

WendyCopeKI, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Quikky Win User

Xbox Live Leaderboards

Why am I the only name on the leaderboards for every Xbox Live game I play on WP7? Are the leaderboards based on global rankings or friends list rankings?

Quikky, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Xbox Live Leaderboards

Leaderboards for me only show rankings amongst me and my friends.

Gary D. - WP7 Support, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Lincharoo Win User

Leaderboards

Microsoft Day Mahjong Leaderboard

Does anyone know how to add a friend to show up on the leaderboard for MS Daily Mahjong???

Lincharoo, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Leaderboards

1. Leaderboards - Similar Threads - Leaderboards

2. Solitaire Collection Leaderboard is WRONG - longer times are listed in higher places than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Collection Leaderboard is WRONG - longer times are listed in higher places than...: Finished today's 'Solitaire Celebrates' is shorter time than top 10 finishers. Yet my place is listed way down lower. Scoreboard is showing correct scores and times, but they are not ordered in correct ascending order. Goodbye 1st place finishing :Aggravating how often the...
  3. Solitaire Collection Leaderboard is WRONG - longer times are listed in higher places than...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Collection Leaderboard is WRONG - longer times are listed in higher places than...: Finished today's 'Solitaire Celebrates' is shorter time than top 10 finishers. Yet my place is listed way down lower. Scoreboard is showing correct scores and times, but they are not ordered in correct ascending order. Goodbye 1st place finishing :Aggravating how often the...
  4. Solitaire Leaderboard no showing Friends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Leaderboard no showing Friends: For the past few days, the Microsoft Solitaire Leaderboard has not shown any of my friends. It used to, but now, I'm the only one shown. I can go into the settings and see that they are online and playing plus, they tell me that they are playing every day, but I can't see...
  5. Changes to Xbox Insider Hub for XP, Leaderboards, and Performance

in Windows 10 News
    Changes to Xbox Insider Hub for XP, Leaderboards, and Performance: XP, Leaderboards, and Performance As we continue our march towards a new Xbox Insider Hub experience, we’re going to make changes that will affect what the current Xbox Insider Hub looks like and how it behaves. Like we mentioned in our previous post, some of...
  6. Check out latest Windows 10 Windows Insider Leaderboard - August 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Check out latest Windows 10 Windows Insider Leaderboard - August 2019: Every day, Windows Insiders like you give valuable feedback to help make Windows even better. We recognize extraordinary Insiders for their contributions from the last month on the Leaderboard below. You can appear on the Leaderboard by giving feedback, garnering upvotes for...
  7. Check out latest Windows 10 Windows Insider Leaderboard - July 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Check out latest Windows 10 Windows Insider Leaderboard - July 2019: Every day, Windows Insiders like you give valuable feedback to help make Windows even better. We recognize extraordinary Insiders for their contributions from the last month on the Leaderboard below. You can appear on the Leaderboard by giving feedback, garnering upvotes for...
  8. Check out the latest Windows 10 Windows Insider Leaderboard - May 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Check out the latest Windows 10 Windows Insider Leaderboard - May 2019: Every day, Windows Insiders like you give valuable feedback to help make Windows even better. We recognize extraordinary Insiders for their contributions from the last month on the Leaderboard below. You can appear on the Leaderboard by giving feedback, garnering upvotes for...
  9. Microsoft tops Navigant Research IoT platform vendor leaderboard

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft tops Navigant Research IoT platform vendor leaderboard: As enterprises turn to IoT technology to revolutionize their businesses, they face a new and potentially intimidating challenge: sifting through and evaluating the crowded landscape of IoT vendors. With so many companies offering a host of differing cloud tech services, it...
  10. Check out latest Windows 10 Windows Insider Leaderboard - April 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Check out latest Windows 10 Windows Insider Leaderboard - April 2019: Every day, Windows Insiders like you give valuable feedback to help make Windows even better. We recognize extraordinary Insiders for their contributions from the last month on the Leaderboard below. You can appear on the Leaderboard by giving feedback, garnering upvotes for...