Windows 10: League of legends not responding at loading screen

Discus and support League of legends not responding at loading screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My league of legends is stuck at loadingscreen and not responding, I just factory reset my computer because all of the solutions that I tried cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Julius Eugenio, Apr 21, 2020.

1. League of legends not responding at loading screen

My league of legends is stuck at loadingscreen and not responding, I just factory reset my computer because all of the solutions that I tried cannot solve the problem but it's still not responding when loadingscreen there is no problem running the game and at champion select just loading screen I tried sfc scan, chsksd, to repair any issue on my pc.

Im using the latest version of windows 10 pro.

Specs:

AMD A10-9700 Radeon R7 3.50 GHz

RAM 8GB

64 bit Operating system

:)

Julius Eugenio, Apr 21, 2020
  2. jo_ma Win User

League of Legends

Everything except the store works on League of Legends. Could you help me with this? I tried reinstalling, putting League in the exception list, configuring my firewall, using a wired connection, using a VPN, restoring data, Release/Renewing
    my computers network, resincing my clock and switching to a public DNS. I don't see what I could do more. Can you help me out?

jo_ma, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Ralph San Win User
    League Of Legends - BSOD

Hi Ethan,

There are few causes that could possibly lead to a Blue Screen of Death error, like the game that you're playing (in your case it's League of Legends) is not fully downloaded or it might be corrupted. Another cause is your graphics card cannot handle the
    graphics of the game.

What I suggest is you to uninstall League of Legends, then reinstall it again. In addition, make sure that you're on the latest patch.

If issue persists after reinstalling the game, try to change all the in-game settings related to graphics to it's minimum. Afterwards, check at least three champions with high visual quality skills, e.g. Final Spark (Lux's ultimate which causes the main
    issue), Syndra's Unleashed Power, and Galio's Bulwark, if it'll cause a Blue Screen error.

Give us an update once you've done the suggested troubleshooting above, so we can check what will be the next thing to do.

Regards.

Ralph San, Apr 21, 2020
  4. League of legends not responding at loading screen

League of legends crash

Hi Bilal,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that League of legends is not working.

• How did you install it?
    • Was it working fine before?
    • Did you check with the manufacturer?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer and check. Also, check for Windows updates.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Check for updates for apps from Windows Store and install if you find any.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/check-for-updates-for-apps-and-games-from-windows-store#

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

League of legends not responding at loading screen

1. League of legends not responding at loading screen - Similar Threads - League legends responding

2. league of legends tm client not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    league of legends tm client not responding: HI! I wanted to ask for help with a problem that I have been trying to solve for a long time, I contacted the technical support of riot games, but we could not reach a solution, the problem in particular is that the League of Legends TM Client process does not respond when it...
  3. league of legends tm client not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    league of legends tm client not responding: HI! I wanted to ask for help with a problem that I have been trying to solve for a long time, I contacted the technical support of riot games, but we could not reach a solution, the problem in particular is that the League of Legends TM Client process does not respond when it...
  4. League of Legends BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    League of Legends BSOD: I used to play the game without any issues. One day, I decided to reinstall the game and when I did that I started to experience BSOD. It happens right when the pick phase ends and the game switches from launcher to the client Loading screen. When that happens, I receive a...
  5. PC freezes at League of Legends loading screen

PC freezes at League of Legends loading screen: This just recently started happening to me in LOL loading screen, and sometimes other games to. Sometimes when i try to join a game, the computer will just freeze and i can`t do anything. it always ends up with me force restarting my computer. I`m currently running the...
  6. BSOD - League of Legends

BSOD - League of Legends: Hello! I hope someone can respond to this question. I have a Dell G5 5590 that has i5-8300H, Nvidia Geforce 1080ti, and 8gb of ram. Recently, I started playing league of legends and during the 15-20minutes of the game, my laptop starts to crash, displaying a bluescreen of...
  7. BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: Somebody please help me :< So recently, my laptop started to get BSOD whenever I'm playing league of legends for about 15-20 minutes and it says that the stop code is "Unexpected Store Exception" and I have no idea why and how it started to get like that. I have a Dell G5...
  8. League of legends BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends BSOD: Hi, i have a similiar problem like that, but has not solution for mine. It happens sometimes when i open the in game shop to buy items, and i get DPG_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION or INTERNAL_VIDEO_SCHEDULER_ERROR. I have tryied with wipe reset, driver update, sfc, game update, memory...
  9. League of legends crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends crash: I upgraded my windows version to v1809 and when i entered a match on league i was getting 01FPS ... but before the upgrade i was getting 50 FPS at very high settings so i searched on youtube and recovered my windows version to version 1709 my laptop stopped lagging and being...
  10. Computer hanging after loading into League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer hanging after loading into League of Legends: Howdy folks, Recently I’ve been having an issue where when I loaded into a game of LoL my computer would completely freeze and I have to manually shut off. If any audio is playing in the background it would also continuously stutter. If I loaded into game while I was...