Windows 10: Leak confirms Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is set for a new upgrade

Discus and support Leak confirms Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is set for a new upgrade in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A new feature in the forthcoming Microsoft update could help you access your Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard from anywhere as long as you have got an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 24, 2020.

1. WinLatest New Member

Leak confirms Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is set for a new upgrade

A new feature in the forthcoming Microsoft update could help you access your Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard from anywhere as long as you have got an Android phone. Microsoft is working on a new feature that will allow users to copy-paste text and images between a phone and PC.

This feature is currently available via Your Phone app, but it works only between a flagship Samsung phone and a PC that’s running Windows 10’s April 2018 Update.

As we exclusively reported earlier this month, Microsoft has been working to extend the Cloud Clipboard functionality to all Android phones and tablets using the company’s in-house SwiftKey keyboard app.

The feature appears to be hidden in the beta version of the SwiftKey and some users have managed to access it early, as shown in the screenshot below.

Leak confirms Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is set for a new upgrade SwiftKey-Clipboard.jpg
    Image Courtesy: Twitter

Windows 10’s Cloud Clipboard was first launched with Windows 10 April 2018 Update and it’s long due for improvements.

SwiftKey app has become a powerful tool for Android users after Microsoft acquired the company behind the app. Now, it’s getting even better with an update that will begin rolling out to users later this year or next year.

With Cloud Clipboard support, you’ll be able to sync your Windows 10’s Clipboard and Android clipboard as long as the device is using SwiftKey keyboard app.

You can turn on this optional feature in the SwiftKey and Windows 10 Settings. Once done, you can enjoy copying and pasting the content of the mobile phone with Ctrl + C and Ctrl + v commands on the PC. Likewise, you can also use tap and hold gesture on Android phone to copy clipboard content of the PC.

Windows 10’s Cloud Clipboard currently supports text, HTML and images less than 1MB in size. The clipboard history can also be shared across all Windows and Android devices when connected to the same Microsoft account.

The post Leak confirms Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is set for a new upgrade appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Early version of Windows 10 Cloud leaks

Read more: Early version of Windows 10 Cloud leaks (screenshots) - MSPoweruser

Brink, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Early version of Windows 10 Cloud leaks

Read more: Early version of Windows 10 Cloud leaks (screenshots) - MSPoweruser

Brink, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Leak confirms Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is set for a new upgrade

alphanumeric, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Leak confirms Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is set for a new upgrade

1. Leak confirms Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is set for a new upgrade - Similar Threads - Leak confirms Cloud

2. Windows 10 Universal Clipboard is not sending to cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Universal Clipboard is not sending to cloud: I'm setting up Universal Clipboard on Android via Swiftkey for the first time. Copy actions on the Android are successfully synced. Both my Windows 10 PCs see the new clipboard entries. However on my Windows 10 PCs nothing I copy to the clipboard is getting posted synced. The...
  3. New leak confirms Windows 10 app windows are getting rounded corners

in Windows 10 News
    New leak confirms Windows 10 app windows are getting rounded corners: Microsoft never really stops testing out new designs for Windows 10 and its various application, and Windows Terminal is one of the apps that sees a lot of slight changes here and there. Now, it appears Windows Terminal could be the first app to receive rounded corners...
  4. Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud PC upgrade

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud PC upgrade: Reports have suggested that Microsoft is secretly working on Cloud PC, a new service that will allow users to access desktop apps from any device within minutes. Windows 10 Cloud PC is expected to drop sometime between March and June 2021, and new exciting details...
  5. New leak confirms Windows 10’s Android upgrade project is real

in Windows 10 News
    New leak confirms Windows 10’s Android upgrade project is real: Windows Insiders who are running the Windows 10 preview builds could get the ability to run Android apps natively as part of the ‘Project Latte’. According to references spotted in a private document, the rumoured project is apparently real and Microsoft wants to release it...
  6. Cloud Clipboard Questions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cloud Clipboard Questions: So I have several questions about Cloud Clipboard feature on Windows 10. So I love using Cloud Clipboard between my desktop and Surface. My question is if its possible to have my cloud clipboard on iPhone? Wasnt the plan for it to come to swiftkey? I have a clipboard history...
  7. Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The new Cloud Clipboard in Windows 10 leverages Cloud technology. This enables users to sync their texts and files from one Windows 10 device to another, so long they prefer using the Microsoft account. However, the syncing feature is not [...] This post Cloud...
  8. New evidence confirms leaked codenames of future Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 News
    New evidence confirms leaked codenames of future Windows 10 updates: A new report published yesterday revealed that Microsoft is all set to change the internal codenames of Windows 10 updates. The most recent Windows 10 October 2018 Update is codenamed Redstone 5 and the Spring 2019 Update is internally referred to as “19H1”. This is going to...
  9. In-Box Documentation Confirms Windows 10 Cloud Can Be Upgraded to Pro

in Windows 10 News
    In-Box Documentation Confirms Windows 10 Cloud Can Be Upgraded to Pro: Earlier this week, I noted that the only way a Windows 10 Cloud edition would make sense is if it could be upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Today, I can confirm that this is the case. That goes a long way towards answering the most common question I’ve received about Windows 10...
  10. Early version of Windows 10 Cloud leaks

in Windows 10 News
    Early version of Windows 10 Cloud leaks: Microsoft is working on a new Cloud SKU for Windows 10 which is expected to be Redmond’s next take on Chromebooks. As it was recently reported by several publications, Windows 10 Cloud would be a lightweight version of Windows, possibly for Microsoft’s Windows 10 on ARM...